Forexpeoples Daily Technical Analysis For The Majors (4 Pair Forex)

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, October 1, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
the bulls was look weak. not good for buy if EURUSD still can not break up to above line 1.3555. for me this better to look again for sell with use sl above 1.3555.

GBPUSD
the GBPUSD also on bull - be ready for buy if today buyer group here also move up to above 1.6202. ok let's see and be ready for take buy here.

USDJPY
this clear bull - ok take buy is better if today USDJPY move again above the 98.46 then.

USDCHF
trend can continue to bulls -let's buy again if USDCHF also break up to above 0.9068. the candle look want to leave that demand 0.9009 and go to bull, i see. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, October 2, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

the EURUSD more can down - ok we can prepare to take a sell again here if the candle price continue move bellow the line 1.3516 on today movement.

GBPUSD

this GBPUSD can nice down trend. ok we can take sell with always make a stoploss - i see, wise sl can be set above the last yesterday bearish pinbar - above price 1.6261.

USDJPY

search sell still good for USDJPY = but weak. i can say better sell here only if seller also had success break to bellow fib 97.65. if not - i will still call flat then.

USDCHF

for USDCHF this still nice to buy for now. in the morning can be see that candle can break up from the demand 0.8991. we see too that yesterday candle here formed as nice bulls pinbar. so, search buy is better now. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, October 3, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

because of EURUSD now was move so near that supply zone 1.3606. so as i mention on yesterday, just be aware with buy. but of course if today price also can break up to above line 1.3606 = better for buy (if that happen).

GBPUSD

the GBPUSD bull was too weak. no good for op buy for this pair. for me, as long as buyer can not break up to above 1.6281, next the probably price down is here, i see.

USDJPY

the down on here. better for us to take some sell op if USDJPY can also move down to bellow 97.14.

USDCHF

the most price on still move flat above that demand 0.9010. no good for sell - but of course, we can take a buy if USDCHF move up to above 0.9078. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, October 4, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

trend can more nice to continue bull for today if today price on EURUSD had success break up that 1.3646. so, for buyer, it's 1.3646 will be important to be see.

GBPUSD

for GBPUSD - i recommended to look for sell. i see the candle now was look leave that supply area 1.6241. ok take some plan sell better here.

USDJPY

for USDJPY this still down trend - for make a sell (today) - we must make sure first that 96.92 can be break by next seller. ok be ready to take sell again if that happen today.

USDCHF

till now, i still tell you that please be aware with make sell on USDCHF - now price was so near that demand 0.8967. ok no good for sell but make some plan search buy is more better if today candle still hold move above 0.8967. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Sunday (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow), October 6, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

trend down yes still here. let prepare for sell on this EURUSD with make sure set the stoploss on above that strong supply (at about above price 1.3660).

GBPUSD

the GBPUSD on still down - at daily tf - we see the price was leave that strong supply 1.6200. ok still make plan to search sell = better here on next move.

USDJPY

the down movement still on here. for me - make a sell op is look better after make sure USDJPY can break to bellow 96.92.

USDCHF

this clear bulls - the price now truly was out from that strong demand 0.8985. make some plan buy on USDCHF look better then, i see. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, October 7, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

this still as i mention before. till now i still support sell for EURUSD - at today move, please look to the intraday low 1.3538 for nice plan sell here then.

GBPUSD

the GBPUSD still down. ok today attention is the fib level 1.6005. for me as long as 1.6005 still can not be break by seller = just wait first please.

USDJPY

the flat condition on here. not good for op on this USDJPY - ok we just wait and see is more better choice because price candle move was look still weak move.

USDCHF

the USDCHF look bulls. ok make some plan to buy is better on this pair - today, please give attention to the 0.9082 if we plan buy op here. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, October 8, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

for EURUSD - till now, i still support for down. let see to that price 1.3542. better sell if that can be break then.

GBPUSD

the bearish still can play here. ok for GBPUSD if we want to plan make sell again here today, please look first to that 1.6015. sell better if that 1.6015 break by seller then.

USDJPY

no good for sell for this USDJPY - we see the pair on was move near that demand zone 96.60. ok let prepare for buy with sl set bellow 96.43.

USDCHF

from the daily chart formation, we see that USDCHF still on bull if next move had success break to above the line 0.9070 then. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, October 9, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

the EURUSD pair is truly on flat but to down probability (as long as the price candle then still hold move bellow that 1.3624).

GBPUSD

flat to bearish look on GBPUSD - ok, on the big trend, i still see that this pair on more can down again. now, please give the attention to the 1.6037 for probably break down by next seller.

USDJPY

i want to say that this USDJPY is not good for sell for now i see. this because price still move slow above the demand area zone (above 96.56). sell op only better if truly 96.56 can be break down too by today seller. just it.

USDCHF

the sideways on still here - but look to bulls i see if today buyer group also move break up to 0.9065 then (on this USDCHF). :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, October 10, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

the EURUSD more look down - today please give the attention to that 1.3485. ok sell op is better here then but with make sure first that seller had break to bellow 1.3485.

GBPUSD

trend look down - better sell if GBPUSD also break to bellow the 1.5915. ok look to last yesterday candle = nice down we see.

USDJPY

this still on bulls - be ready to buy, ok the important level of USDJPY at near 97.64 was break by buyer today = search buy better on this pair.

USDCHF

for USDCHF i still see bull. ok let's buy again if next 0.9128 also success can be break up by next buyer move - just it. tcci till now so support for bulls. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, October 11, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

the EURUSD pair on still flat but still look to down again. but of course on other look at daily tf - if the EU move up again more to fib 1.3545 = be aware with bulls correction first.

GBPUSD

for GBPUSD - trend can become bulls correction. the important fib for today is : 1.5979 that clear was break by buyer. ok be a good buyer is better then here.

USDJPY

for USDJPY, this truly on bulls - ok lets buy as long as price on today move - can move above that last intraday high (about above 98.27).

USDCHF

the USDCHF on still bulls. for me, better buy again on this pair if the intraday high near the 0.9131 then can be break up too by today buyer we see. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Sunday (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow), October 13, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

this is a flat zone. the EURUSD still on near that pivot 1.3516. we just can wait first with that condition = better.

GBPUSD

this also down trend. sell op is better for GBPUSD if 1.5913 can be break by next seller. just wait for that break down 1.5913 then.

USDJPY

trend on nice bulls. let's play buy for this USDJPY - the reason buy is because 98.27 was break by strong buyer (yesterday friday).

USDCHF

trend here on still bull. for USDCHF better for look buy then - but make sure first the 0.9131 was able success can be break by buyer. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, October 14, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

this EURUSD still can more bulls. better for buy if today bull success break up to that intraday high 1.3581 then.

GBPUSD

trend can nice to bulls - ok buy yes here with the condition the GBPUSD must more up break to above 1.6001, then.

USDJPY

the trend still on up bulls. let's buy if the USDJPY also move up to above the line 98.59 then.

USDCHF

the bulls condition look here. but to take nice buy op for today trade, please look at 0.9132. only buy USDCHF after 0.9132 breakout up. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, October 15, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

for me, this EURUSD can continue it's down trend. at daily tf = i see the nice down pinbar at yesterday. sell is better plan if 1.3544 also was break by today seller. let see.

GBPUSD

the bull can play again here only after that GBPUSD can move to above line 1.6020 then. as we know that this pair was so down trend and can probably pullback to bull then.

USDJPY

the bulls clear here - lets buy with always make sure that USDJPY still move above line fib 98.40 of course.

USDCHF

trend look still on bull. take buy will be better if today buyer group on USDCHF can move up more 0.9123 then. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, October 16, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

this look still on down - make sell is better if the EURUSD can break again to bellow the 1.3479 then. let see and be ready again to search for sell.

GBPUSD

today GBPUSD can bull. the fibo price 1.6009 will be the important fib line for today break up bulls continuation we see.

USDJPY

trend for USDJPY is still bull. let's buy again if intraday high at price 98.70 also was break by next buyer - the several daily candle look still support to make this pair to continue bulls, we see.

USDCHF

bull on USDCHF was weak. the last yesterday candle was go so bulls trend and then back again to down and formed like a bearish pinbar on yesterday. for me, if next 0.9092 break by seller = be a seller is better. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, October 17, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

this just still on flat with quite high volatile price move - so. for now, i am not recommendation for op on this EURUSD since this pair look so just volatile for now.

GBPUSD

for GBPUSD - the trend now on still flat. but this look can still down if 1.5893 can be break by next seller, of course.

USDJPY

the bulls still on USDJPY - on today move on this pair = we can make some great pay attention to the break up price to above 98.97. so, if 98.97 was break by buyer = take buy look better then.

USDCHF

i still see down for USDCHF - sell is better - with first of all, please trader must make sure first that seller today must break down with success to bellow 0.9097 for better sell plan. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, October 18, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

the EURUSD look bulls. today we can pay the attention to the bulls candle that can probably break up that 1.3681. if 1.3681 can be break = yes, it's ok to buy then.

GBPUSD

for GBPUSD - the bulls still can nice play today - there is an important level fib that must be break up first by buyer to become nice more bulls, it is 1.6172.

USDJPY

trend look down = make sell is better for USDJPY today. the important fib for today is level price 97.73 = if 97.73 was break by seller = ok, become a seller again is more better decision, we see.

USDCHF

the down still here - let sell again on this USDCHF if truly that seller move also move down to bellow 0.9007 today. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Sunday (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow), October 20, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

the EURUSD pair also on bulls - let plan buy for this pair. look at that daily tf - the last intraday high 1.3681 = was break up by buyer - yes, buy better for next plan trade here, i see.

GBPUSD

the gu move bulls again but weak - if we see to the supply demand formation on GBPUSD daily = this pair can probably max. bulls again till that supply near the price 1.6260, i see.

USDJPY

clear that USDJPY is on down - take some plan sell is better of course, after seller hold move bellow the 97.73 (the strong intraday low - till now).

USDCHF

for USDCHF - the down on here, better to sell for this pair, but first, must make sure the down candle also break the that important fib line at about price 0.9007 then. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, October 21, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

for EURUSD - trend look bulls. make buy is better here if the 1.3703 also can be break up by next buyer move then.

GBPUSD

trend look down = sell is better for GBPUSD if the 1.6141 also can be break by next seller move then. last candle is bearish pinbar = bearish probability for now.

USDJPY

hello, i see this pair on can down then = let take sell if USDJPY also move to bellow 97.55. better sell after 97.55 was break by seller. just it.

USDCHF

the USDCHF also on down = let's sell for this pair if the candle can break too to bellow the line 0.9003. trend look still down. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, October 22, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

the EURUSD pair on still flat but to bulls. for me - we can take nice buy after 1.3688 also could be break up by today buyer here.

GBPUSD

the GBPUSD on down and this better for sell after the intraday low 1.6131 was truly break down - the last two candle on support for down trend till now we see.

USDJPY

trend for today is bulls. take buy look better on this USDJPY if the intraday high 98.25 also can also be break up then.

USDCHF

till now i still see down trend for the USDCHF - i mean momentum sell still big. but for take sell - we see first to the fib break down at 0.9005. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, October 23, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

on yesterday - we see the EURUSD move was so strong bull and yes, make some plan to buy will be better today after make sure the 1.3791 was break up too by today buyer then.

GBPUSD

this also was so bull but now look weak bulls - i can say weak bull because the GBPUSD was enter again to near the supply 1.6260. but then if 1.6248 also can be break by buyer = buy look better too.

USDJPY

trend for USDJPY also down = the important fib for today is 97.86. for seller, please note : that i will recommended sell if only 97.86 was break down too by today seller move. just it.

USDCHF

trend look still on down - the USDCHF is look better to be take sell - today attention is 0.8939. only after 0.8939 break by seller = better sell. :)

Regards.

Archived