Forexpeoples Daily Technical Analysis For The Majors (4 Pair Forex)

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, May 31, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

the EURUSD pair on more to probably can bulls again and for me if the important level price at near 1.3061 can be break up by next group buyer = it's time for buy. ok.

GBPUSD

the more price to bulls on still here. and for me - if GBPUSD then can break up again to more above 1.5237 = take a buy plan is good act, of course.

USDJPY

for me - the USDJPY also on look to bearish too. and yes, if the last intraday low at near 100.46 was can be break by seller = nice sell then here. now, let's see first for that break down price to 100.46.

USDCHF

the momentum to sell also on still here. and for me if USDCHF then can break down again to bellow 0.9525 = take a part to become seller - good decision then. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Sunday, June 02, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow) - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

on the daily tf formation - this EURUSD truly on still can bulls again. for my simple look - bulls can happen again with nice move here if fib level at near 1.3061 can be break up too by strong buyer of course. just it.

GBPUSD

for GBPUSD - till this pair closed - i see the momentum to bulls still on here (although on last daily candle - the correction bearish on here) and for me - the GU pair will be good for buy = only after the 1.5237 (that now act as strong intraday high for this pair) can be break up by next strong buyer (of course), if that happen = buy will be better to be choose.

USDJPY

down price still on USDJPY = for me - if this UJ can also move again on bellow that 100.46 = just be a seller! - that's wise idea of course.

USDCHF

hello, look to the two daily candle of this USDCHF = yes, truly this still on more to down bearish again and for me if 0.9525 then also can be break down by next strong seller = take a part of seller is more wise decision then. let's see first for that break down to bellow 0.9525 for start plan sell here then. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, June 03, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

the price on EURUSD on still move weak move - i call this pair still on sideways flat because the price now on still in inner the previous daily candle - take action to still wait and see is more better act.

GBPUSD

for GBPUSD - this still on bulls. and for me - for this pair likely still can up again if then 1.5240 can be break up too by new additional buyer group then. let's see and be ready for buy.

USDJPY

most USDJPY trend is still down till now. and with clear can be see = if the 100.22 can be break down too by next seller = be a part of seller will be wise decision then.

USDCHF

after we see the nice sell can be play here - after the last USDCHF candle was formed as a bearish pinbar. and yes. for take new plan sell here = we must wait first for the break down price to 0.9510 first. just it. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, June 04, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

most momentum for EURUSD is still bulls and yes, this bulls still can play again if the last strong intraday high (near the 1.3107 can be break up too by next buyer). for now, waiting for break up to more that 1.3107 is good act of course.

GBPUSD

for GBPUSD - this still more look to up bulls again and look good for buy if on next price move - the bulls candle can break that strong intraday high (near the price 1.5373). take action to buy is better if that happen then.

USDJPY

most price move on USDJPY is still down. for me - if the USDJPY on today price move also can break more down to bellow 98.86 = that's mean - good for start sell - ok, let's see for that break down first to 98.86 for better plan sell op then.

USDCHF

still nice down - and the plan for sell still good to be apply for this USDCHF then. and please note : that nice sell is good act after the 0.9410 can be break down by seller. let's see first. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, June 05, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

most price on EURUSD is still sideways but to bulls. for me - if the last strong intraday high at near the price 1.3100 was could be break up by next buyer = yes, take action to buy will be better act then.

GBPUSD

for GBPUSD = till now also on still move sideways. with this price candle formation, i see the better strategy is use the pending order on high low daily candle of course. good luck.

USDJPY

on my see - the USDJPY will become to probably more to bulls again - today, if that 100.40 also was could be break up by buyer = yes, take action to buy will be better then. just it.

USDCHF

just be aware with sideways on this USDCHF = the price till now on still move slow so near that intraday pivot 0.9486 = this is truly not good to be take new op. probably price to just sideways / flat = yes on here. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, June 06, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

sideways to bulls on here but for take a nice new buy, of course - we must wait first for that break up price on this EURUSD to that 1.3113. ok, let's see first for that break up then.

GBPUSD

just be aware with more bulls for this GBPUSD = on my see if the last strong intraday hig level (near 1.5409) can be break up too by buyer = take action to buy will be better here then.

USDJPY

the USDJPY more to look down again if truly the seller also can move again bellow the 98.96. look, at the morning today, we see that 98.96 was break down by seller, and yes, if next price can break down again to 98.96 = take action to sell is still good act then.

USDCHF

bearish on USDCHF was look weak. so, if we need to play sell , just be aware. on my see, as long as that strong fib level at 0.9395 can not be break down again by seller - this probably price to up bulls correction then. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, June 07, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

for EURUSD - I see, bulls on still can here again. for take a buy op - please note that buyer must break up first to that 1.3304 then - so, we now just wait for that break up first.

GBPUSD

for me - this GBPUSD also on still can bulls too. the momentum bulls look still big here till now. on daily tf - we can see with clear that : if the 1.5683 also can be break by next buyer, that's time for buy.

USDJPY

I see - for USDJPY - this more look to still down + good for sell again - but, with using fib level, for sell, make sure first that 95.90 had can be break down by next seller, ok.

USDCHF

for USDCHF - bearish here was look weak and no good for sell (as long as intraday low - near 0.9226) can not be break down again by seller group). and be aware about price bulls correction then. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Sunday, June 09, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow) - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

for EURUSD - price also look to down correction first, this bearish correction still nice can play here as long as buyer on EU still can not break up to that last strong intraday high (near 1.3304). just it.

GBPUSD

bulls on GBPUSD was look weak. i will say still call weak bulls as long as buyer on GU still can not break up again to above the last strong intraday high at near 1.5683. just it.

USDJPY

on USDJPY also was formed a nice bulls pinbar - yes, this more look good for buy then if price candle can still move above the level price 95.90 then. just it.

USDCHF

the pullback up price also can probably on this USDCHF then. i can say bulls it's because price now was move on it's above demand zone 0.9255. and of course - take a buy is great act. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, June 10, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

for EURUSD - bearish correction can play here and for me if the next seller can break down again to bellow 1.3190 = take a sell = better.

GBPUSD

the GBPUSD till now look to just sideways first. we see the price now on still move on near that intraday pivot line at above price 1.5553 and with this look = of course, no nice idea to take an new op - just ignore first with this flat condition = better.

USDJPY

the price till now for USDJPY on still look bulls - for me if the candle still can move above the 97.79 = take a look for nice buy = good plan today.

USDCHF

most momentum fo USDCHF is bulls for me - if then buyer here can break down again to more up to that 0.9374 = take action buy op will be better idea then. just it. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, June 11, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

for EURUSD - also look to become more bulls and good buy again with first of all, please make sure that 1.3268 was could be break up by next buyer here.

GBPUSD

the GBPUSD look to still can up bulls. this also will be good to be take buy with make sure the price on this pair (today) was move up + break to more 1.5585.

USDJPY

more price on USDJPY on bulls - look, if the 99.28 also can be break up by next buyer - that's time for better buy, i see.

USDCHF

the USDCHF now look down . at daily tf chart, can be see the important fib level 0.9319. for me - if 0.9319 also can be break down to bellow 0.9319 = take action to sell is better. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, June 12, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

the EURUSD pair till now on still look up bulls and yes, if then the 1.3317 can be break up too by buyer = take action for buy is good act.

GBPUSD

for GBPUSD - bulls also on here. and if level price of 1.5652 also was could be break up by buyer, so, of course, take action to buy is good act, just it.

USDJPY

for USDJPY - also still look on down bearish - the yesterday candle look nice bearish strong momentum. and good for look sell today if 95.59 was could be break by next seller.

USDCHF

this could be still nice down bearish and look good for sell if USDCHF then can break down to bellow 0.9223. ok. let see first. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, June 13, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

most price on EURUSD is still up bull and this still good for buy if on today move - price also can break up more 1.3359.

GBPUSD

momentum to bulls on still here. and this look good for buy again after we see the price then can move up to break the 1.5699 on this GBPUSD pair.

USDJPY

most price on USDJPY is down trend = bearish. look to the daily chart = i see - sell op is better then here - with make sure 95.14 also was can be break by next seller.

USDCHF

the USDCHF on also look good bearish. if the candle price here also can move more down to 0.9172 - that time for take sell. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, June 14, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

the EURUSD till now on still look can become more up bulls. for me - if next buyer also can move to above the last strong intraday high at near 1.3391 = take action to buy will be better idea then. just it.

GBPUSD

price on GBPUSD on look still bulls and yes, if next buyer also can move up and break that 1.5737 = take action to buy is better idea.

USDJPY

this still on down trend although with weak move. for this USDJPY - i just want say that we also must be careful about price pullback up bulls if 96.11 can be break again by buyer group. just it.

USDCHF

just be aware with pullback bulls = if USDCHF then can break up again to above the intraday high at 0.9259 = take the action buy will be better idea. i see. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Saturday, June 15, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - next monday) - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

for EURUSD - i still see bulls and yes, this more good for take plan buy again - with make sure first that buyer on this pair can truly break up to above the important fib line at 1.3391, then.

GBPUSD

hello, just be aware with probably price here to look still bulls. for me - if GBPUSD then can move up to above 1.5737 then. just it.

USDJPY

the bearish on still can probably play here then - but please note - that strong seller only probably happen with good down if seller on USDJPY then can truly break down to bellow the intraday low at 93.78.

USDCHF

the price momentum on USDCHF - still look bulls (although weak). ok, we can plan to search buy here if intraday high at near 0.9259 = buy plan is better. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, June 17, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

momentum on EURUSD on still look bulls although with weak move, for me if this pair today also break up to that strong important level at 1.3374 = take action for additional buy will be better idea, of course.

GBPUSD

most price on GBPUSD on still bulls and good for buy plan again if 1.5724 can be break up by next buyer. ok. let's see.

USDJPY

for this USDJPY - price on still down trend = and yes, if next seller can also break down to level price 93.98 again = take additional sell is better.

USDCHF

price on USDCHF on look still up bulls and yes, if next buyer can move up and break to level price 0.9270 = start buy is better here then. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, June 21, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

the down trend also on still look for this EURUSD = there is now two bearish daily candle. for me - if seller on today move also can break more down again to important level of fibo at 1.3160 = take a sell = good act, then.

GBPUSD

the momentum down on still look here. for me - this GBPUSD is can still to be down again - but for become a seller again here then = please make sure that seller group also was could break down more to that 1.5414. just it.

USDJPY

for USDJPY till now on still look sideways but can probably to still can up bulls again if buyer also can break up to above that 98.28. ok let's see first for that break up for plan buy.

USDCHF

for USDCHF - price on look probably to back down again - on yesterday here was formed a nice bearish pinbar that can be a nice trigger for this pair to down again if 0.9250 was break down too by next seller. ok. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Sunday, June 23, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow) - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

nice down bearish and good for sell on this EURUSD after we see the last intraday low at 1.3160 on this pair was break by last seller. ok, we are still have opportunity to take sell again as long as price still move bellow 1.3160 then.

GBPUSD

price on look down trend. and for me - if next GBPUSD also still move on bellow that 1.5414 = take a part to be seller look good act, i see.

USDJPY

the bulls also on this USDJPY and of course, take a buy op will be better then - with make sure first that buyer here was able break up to price 98.28, then.

USDCHF

for me - this USDCHF on more to look bulls again. please take and pay attention to the fib line 0.9360. buy will be better choice if that 0.9360 was break up by next buyer, i see. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, June 24, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

just be aware with still down trend for this EURUSD - i see, as long as price here still on move on bellow that last intraday s1 (1.3128) = make a plan to still search sell will be better act today.

GBPUSD

yes, down trend can be here again = for me if next GBPUSD pair also can break to bellow 1.5367 = take a part to be seller will be better.

USDJPY

for this USDJPY - i see bulls can be here and good for buy op then if the last candle here can also still move above that intraday high 98.13 = so, yes, take action for buy is better here with sl bellow 97.64.

USDCHF

trend for USDCHF can more nice good bull and yes, make a plan to buy still good act as long as price here then can still move above that 0.9368. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, June 25, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

momentum to down on still here if 1.3058 can be break then by seller. but on other side, i see - if 1.3143 on this EURUSD also can be break down by buyer, of course, probably bulls continuation is here then.

GBPUSD

gu on look can bulls again for today. but please note - for take a buy op here, make sure first that buyer on GBPUSD was could break up to above that 1.5465. just it.

USDJPY

for USDJPY - be aware with down trend - for me = if today price on this pair can move more down again to bellow the 97.21 = take a sell is better act.

USDCHF

the USDCHF till now also on weak move = flat near the intraday pivot 0.9346. just wait and see and then this look to still better for take buy only if 0.9381 was break by next buyer. :)

Regards.

Archived