Forexpeoples Daily Technical Analysis For The Majors (4 Pair Forex)

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, August 15, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

price on EURUSD look more down trend and look good sell after make sure first that seller had break to bellow the line 1.3238. ok. look at yesterday candle daily = truly this still support down. ok.

GBPUSD

for GBPUSD - it's bull still weak. so if candle price still move bellow the 1.5546 = no nice idea to take buy. just it.

USDJPY

flat but can continue to bull if this USDJPY can move again to above the 98.42. ok let see and be ready to take buy if that 98.42 truly was break by buyer then.

USDCHF

be aware with down correction if this USDCHF today still move bellow line price 0.9377. so, for you are if you still want to take action buy op on this pair, you must make sure first that buyer on this pair was / can break up to above 0.9377 then. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, August 16, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

for me - EURUSD on look more up bull too if today buyer can break up to that 1.3362. ok let see and be ready for buy if truly buyer here can more up and break to above the line 1.3362, of course.

GBPUSD

for GBPUSD = bulls look still here for till now. the nice candle was break that strong supply at 1.5574 on yesterday move. so - as long as price then can move above the line 1.5574 = buy still better here.

USDJPY

price on move down and good for sell if USDJPY then can break to bellow the line fibo 97.06. as we know that 97.06 is the important level fib that if that 97.06 can be break down = yes, take action for additional sell op is better today.

USDCHF

price here also still down trend - and yes, if USDCHF then can break to bellow line 0.9247 = we can be ready again for sell then - let see and be ready to be seller again here. last candle truly support down - and for me, this must be ready to pay attention and be ready for take sell here. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Sunday (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow), August 18, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

for EURUSD = we see the bull trend here was look weak again and not good for buy then if next still move slow bellow the line 1.3362. on other hand, take plan sell with use sl for sell above that last intraday high 1.3362 = better, i see.

GBPUSD

the bulls look on GBPUSD - for next week if buyer also move up and then break to above the 1.5652 = yes, make plan buy is good idea.

USDJPY

the down trend can probably nice play again here if truly next price on USDJPY can move again to bellow the line 97.06. ok let see and be ready to take sell again here then.

USDCHF

i just call flat for USDCHF = now till the closed price this week, can be see that price here on still move flat near the 0.9247. no nice idea for take new op then (with this condition). :)

Regards.

[11:51:26 AM] Arief Rahman Santiang BanaKoha: danang triatmojo

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, August 19, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

trend for EURUSD on still can down trend and good sell if today candle move down too to bellow line 1.3310. please note : that no op if price still move above 1.3310 = i just call flat if like that.

GBPUSD

this truly flat with small move - with this condition - no nice idea for us about make op - we can ignore first this GBPUSD for right now.

USDJPY

tcci at daily tf (that use average 20 day period) look bull and i see if next candle can able move above 97.77 on this USDJPY = buy op still good plan, i see.

USDCHF

trend can still down. this bearish still nice call here if USDCHF still move bellow the 0.9288. only if 0.9288 can be break by buyer = this pair can called nice bulls. just it. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, August 20, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

be aware with down trend - last daily candle ago is nice down pinbar - yes, EURUSD god for plan sell now if seller group (today) also can break to bellow line price 1.3314.

GBPUSD

this just still flat - price candle move so slow = but then if GBPUSD break up to line fibo 1.5673 = please pay attention for probably bulls continuation here, just it.

USDJPY

i just call flat / sideways for this USDJPY if today candle still move slow near the intraday pivot at 97.64. ignore first this pair (today) = better decision, i see.

USDCHF

this look move nice down again. pay a look to that intraday low near the price 0.9227 = truly for USDCHF will be nice to be take sell if 0.9227 break by seller. the tcci average 20 day till now still support to down, we see. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, August 21, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

trend can more bulls and this look good for buy with make sure that EURUSD then can break up to that 1.3451 first.

GBPUSD

bulls on GBPUSD move weak. and no nice idea to take op now. on next plan, we can pay attention to most probably bearish correction here (after i see this price pair now so near that strong supply zone 1.5695).

USDJPY

for USDJPY this still just look flat. no good for op. but if i see with daily tf - trend look can probably to down if 96.90 was success break by next seller.

USDCHF

bearish on USDCHF was look weak - for me this not good again for sell because now price move on that demand zone 0.9165. be aware with flat first here as long as seller still can not break to down bellow 0.9147. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, August 22, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

for EURUSD - this truly on down and sell still better today with make sure first that intraday low 1.3334 was break by next seller. let see.

GBPUSD

the GBPUSD look down - this likely on eu condition = now we can play the nice sell here. of course use the stop loss above price 1.5677. just it.

USDJPY

bulls nice to be take today on this USDJPY - i can say that because we see clear that 97.98 was break by buyer group here. take action buy is still nice idea.

USDCHF

trend here also bulls - this more good for buy then - make sure that USDCHF can hold move above 0.9234 for plan buy. additional explanation, the last two yesterday candle here is for means as double bottom candle on that demand zone. just search buy. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, August 23, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

this look to flat first and no nice idea to be take op now on EURUSD. next, sell is good act if truly the seller on this EU pair can break to bellow line price fibo at 1.3297.

GBPUSD

the GBPUSD on look more down and good sell if seller also move down to bellow 1.5562. ok plan sell op is better today here, make sure 1.5562 can be break first by next seller for better sell op.

USDJPY

this more look on bulls and good buy after we see - on today move, this USDJPY was break up to above line 98.80. ok with that breakout happen, take a buy is better now here.

USDCHF

for me - after look to some candle formation before - this USDCHF look still bull - but truly if we want to take again buy op = just make sure price breakout to that 0.9289 was break first by buyer. just it. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Sunday (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow), August 25, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

the EURUSD look to bulls again on last price move - but i see this also just enter to it's flat zone near that 1.3385. and no nice idea to take op on this flat condition then.

GBPUSD

the more price on GBPUSD is down and yes, take again to be seller is better plan then as long as price still move bellow line 1.5605.

USDJPY

for USDJPY look to bulls and good buy if next price here can move up on above the 98.80. ok lets be ready for buy.

USDCHF

the price on USDCHF still on weak move but i see if then candle can move again bellow last intraday low 0.9219 = be ready for sell with small TP. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, August 26, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

bull on EURUSD look weak. this just look volatile move near the 1.3394. no good for op for now for this eu pair.

GBPUSD

for GBPUSD, yes, down trend on still here - and today we can take plan again to sell this pair if truly 1.5538 also can be break by next seller.

USDJPY

flat price still here and no good for op. just wait and be ready again to take buy if truly this USDJPY then can move up break to above the line 99.14 again then.

USDCHF

trend can look more to down and good sell if this USDCHF also move down to bellow 0.9189. be ready for sell. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, August 27, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

for EURUSD - trend also look down although still with weak move - and yes, for today we can take attention to the line bellow price now at 1.3356. i mean, sell op is better after 1.3356 can be break too by next seller group here. note : as we can see the last candle support down for today move.

GBPUSD

the GBPUSD look still down - today we can plan again for sell if next seller group here also able break that important line price near the 1.5556. just it.

USDJPY

this truly move down now. at daily tf can be see that USDJPY was success break to bellow line 98.26. ok take some sell op - is better today.

USDCHF

the bull on here and look good for buy if USDCHF on next price move can move up again and break to above line 0.9246. ok let see and be ready to buy. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, August 28, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

hi, all, i see if EURUSD today can move up again to that 1.3398 = this could be more bulls = be ready to buy if that happen. but if price still move bellow 1.3398 - i just call flat first.

GBPUSD

the GBPUSD on more look down - this truly will be nice to sell again with make sure first that seller must break to bellow line 1.5481. let see.

USDJPY

the down trend also on this USDJPY - be ready to sell if next price still can hold move bellow the last important fibo at bellow 96.98. ok good luck.

USDCHF

this also down - this USDCHF will look to become more down if today candle can break too to that 0.9170. the last daily candle truly on still support down for today move. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, August 29, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
trend for EURUSD still down trend and good sell if on today move - next seller can break again to bellow 1.3304.

GBPUSD
trend still down - but be aware with correction to bull on GBPUSD if 1.5552 can be break by today buyer. but on big look, i see, we must still be ready to sell then.

USDJPY
trend can become more down and good for sell only / or if 96.81 on this USDJPY also was success can be break again by seller. just it.

USDCHF
trend on USDCHF is still bulls and good buy if intraday high 0.9235 can be break by next buyer. ok, we can take care to search better buy op today here. after we see the nice double bottom on yesterday, this good for search buy now. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, August 30, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

this also move down and good sell again if next EURUSD move also break down to bellow the 1.3218. ok be ready for sell is better for now here.

GBPUSD

trend still look down and good sell if this GBPUSD also break to bellow fibo 1.5482 today. now, wait first if candle price still move above 1.5482.

USDJPY

for USDJPY - this more look to bull again and yes, if next buyer also move up to above 98.51 = take action to buy again here is better then.

USDCHF

trend likely more bull = and yes, if USDCHF then can move up again to above line fib 0.9321 = take buy is better. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Sunday (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow), September 1, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

more price still on down and yes, we can take again the nice sell for EURUSD then = make sure first - candle on next opening price continue hold move bellow that 1.3218.

GBPUSD

the most GBPUSD trend till now is down trend and yes, for me if this pair can break again to bellow line 1.5460 on next monday, take action again to be seller is better.

USDJPY

for USDJPY - this likely to be more bull and yes this good for buy if next buyer here also break up to above 98.51. ok let see and be ready to act as buyer again on next week is better after price move above 98.51.

USDCHF

trend on look bulls and yes, this good for buy again - with make sure that USDCHF move up to above line 0.9321. let see and be ready to buy because we see too that tcci also on nice up bulls till now. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, September 2, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

for EURUSD - this still down trend and good sell as long as price still on move bellow the 1.3223 - till now tcci 20 also still on support down and i still can not see the demand zone - so, search sell better.

GBPUSD

trend still on down = good for sell if GBPUSD next move again too to the line 1.5461. ok so waiting for break down price to 1.5461 = more better idea for right now.

USDJPY

trend also on move up bulls and good for buy as long as USDJPY then can hold move above 98.47. please use small tp - because now price was move near the supply strong.

USDCHF

trend look more bulls and good buy if today USDCHF also continue move to above 0.9332. ok let see and be ready for buy. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, September 3, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

the EURUSD on more look down - this good for sell again with make sure that intraday low (near the price 1.3183) can be break by next seller, if still not break - yes, we just call flat first.

GBPUSD

trend for GBPUSD still flat condition and of course this not good to be take a new op on this condition. we just can wait and see is better.

USDJPY

trend on still up bull. yes, still search for nice buy op is better for this USDJPY = as long as price still on move above the line price 99.43.

USDCHF

more price on USDCHF is bulls and look good for buy of course if next buyer also break up to above the line 0.9349. the most price movement = yes on bull till now. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, September 4, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

the EURUSD - still on down - but weak if seller still can not down to bellow 1.3138. so, wait first for break down to 1.3138 = for better sell plan here.

GBPUSD

trend on GBPUSD is flat and no nice idea for use to take new op for now. we can pay attention to that line price 1.5521 today - it's mean if 1.5521 break too by seller - ok start plan sell is better.

USDJPY

i only can say bull again for USDJPY = if today candle can break to above 99.86. just ignore first if candle price still move bellow 99.86 = it's flat / consolidation.

USDCHF

trend on look still bulls but weak - so just be aware with plan buy here = the candle move now was near that suppl zone 0.9383. just wait first = better for this USDCHF. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, September 5, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

trend on bulls - for me - the EURUSD on nice bulls candle and today better for search buy again after make sure 1.3217 can be break by next buyer group.

GBPUSD

the price on more bulls - this good for buy - ok we can take care and look carefully for the break up price to 1.5646. buy look better if 1.5646 break by buyer on GBPUSD.

USDJPY

this just flat - and of course - this not good for op. we just wait and see with price that still look flat near that supply zone USDJPY 99.72.

USDCHF

trend look down - for me - if USDCHF on next move can break too to bellow line 0.9347 = be ready to sell is better. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, September 6, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

trend look more down - ok be ready to take sell again if today seller on this EURUSD truly can break to bellow line 1.3110. just it.

GBPUSD

this still more to look good for sell = on GBPUSD can be see that if candle then can break too to bellow line 1.5572 = be ready to take sell is better decision, i see.

USDJPY

bull trend on USDJPY was look weak and not good for buy for now. on other side - take plan to sell with use max. sl above the line 100.19 = better decision, i see.

USDCHF

the USDCHF pair on more bulls trend and for me - we can take again for additional buy op - with make sure first that today buyer was success break to above 0.9455. just it. :)

Regards.

Archived