Forexpeoples Daily Technical Analysis For The Majors (4 Pair Forex)

Daily Technical Analysis for Sunday (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow), September 8, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

for EURUSD = this more to bulls correction frst if candle still move above the 1.3110, i see. so let take some pips from this bulls correction.

GBPUSD

what ever this is - i see GBPUSD move to down = take plan sell is better although just for bearish correction.

USDJPY

more price on USDJPY look bearish after we see the candle move down and leave the last upper price 100.19. make plan to sell op with use sl max. above 100.19 = good plan. i see.

USDCHF

double top on USDCHF - yes, this will be a nice trigger for some more down trend - take sell with sl for sell above 0.9455 = better. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, September 9, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

be ready for buy = at daily tf - i see for today this will probably can continue bulls - good buy after today EURUSD can break up to 1.3188 then.

GBPUSD

although on the opening GBPUSD = trend bulls - but truly for me this just look to flat first near the 1.5655. no good for op for today plan trade here. this call still flat.

USDJPY

now USDJPY look flat near that supply 100.00. no good for buy but better to sell with use sl for make sell can be set above the 100.22, i see.

USDCHF

the down on here - look at daily tf = for me - if today seller on USDCHF move too to bellow the 0.9345 = yes, sell is better then here. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, September 10, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

trend on bulls = the last candle daily on EURUSD look support bulls. today please pay attention to fibo 1.3280. yes, if 1.3280 also break up by buyer group = that good for buy, i see.

GBPUSD

whatever this is - i am not recommended you to buy GBPUSD = we see the gu now on near that supply 1.5733. only can say bulls again if 1.5733 can be break by next buyer, ok.

USDJPY

i recommended to sell if the today USDJPY move down too to bellow 99.33. ok let see and be ready to be seller again - after 99.33 break by seller.

USDCHF

the nice down also still look here - for this USDCHF = yes, make some pips is better by make a plan to sell if 0.9300 break by next seller move. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, September 11, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

trend on EURUSD still can buls. let pay attention to fibo 1.3275 today = i see if that fibo success can be break too by buyer = yes, better for take some buy opportunity here.

GBPUSD

because of GBPUSD now was move near that supply 1.5744. so, please wait first. and i can say nice bulls here = only or after the buyer today can move up too to break the line fib 1.5744. so let see first.

USDJPY

wow, the USDJPY look still nice can bull - now we can pay attention to that intraday high near the 100.46. the nice buy is better if 100.46 also was able success break by next buyer group here.

USDCHF

this is still on down = ok let see about break down USDCHF to price level 0.9315 for better sell plan (today). :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, September 12, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

bulls also here = for EURUSD can bull again if 1.3324 also can be break by next buyer. for me - most momentum on EU still nice bulls trend till now.

GBPUSD

trend on GBPUSD still bulls. today we can take attention to that 1.5828. for me, if 1.5828 also can be break by next buyer = yes, take action for buy will be better act.

USDJPY

trend on down - for me, if next USDJPY also still on move bellow intraday low 99.79 = ok let's be ready for still take sell then.

USDCHF

trend can continue to down trend - and yes, i see this USDCHF is good for sell - make sure first = seller can able break down the 0.9284. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, September 13, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

the EURUSD now move flat bellow the supply 1.3324. ok no good for op for now - for me - wait and see still better idea with this flat.

GBPUSD

the bulls on GBPUSD was weak. no good for buy if buyer today can not up to above 1.5839. sell is better plan with use sl for sell above that 1.5839, i see.

USDJPY

the USDJPY still down - and yes, make some sell plan still better with make sure first the seller can break to bellow line 99.00 then. so, still hold for sell = better.

USDCHF

trend still down and good for sell if next USDCHF move to bellow 0.9271 - ok - nice sell then if 0.9271 break by next seller. the tcci also still support for bearish till now. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Sunday (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow), September 15, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

trend on flat but can continue again to it's bull if next buyer on this EURUSD also break to bellow the line 1.3324. for me, it's better to wait break up to above 1.3324 for nice plan buy op then.

GBPUSD

the nice bulls still here - after we see on last two daily candle the last two candle was move weak that before that = there is a strong bulls candle = of course - the candle formation like that = most product continue trend. on this case = bulls for GBPUSD.

USDJPY

trend can nice continue down + and good sell if the seller on USDJPY also success to break down the line 99.00. ok let see and be ready to be seller again here. just it.

USDCHF

trend can continue nice down and good sell if next seller on this USDCHF also success break down to 0.9271. on other hand - i just call flat if price candle on next week still move slow above that 0.9271. just it. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, September 16, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

for EURUSD this likely to down if today price can not break to above that 1.3390. so, because of that - this better for us to not take buy, sell better with sl above 1.3390.

GBPUSD

the GBPUSD was too bulls + i see today formed a bull gap - so be aware with more down correction or change trend to down trend here, i see.

USDJPY

trend can continue go to down - ok let prepare for sell if this USDJPY also move continue down to still bellow 99.19.

USDCHF

yes, this more to down - this good sell - we see USDCHF want to archive it's down max to re touch the demand near 0.9175 = search sell is good. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, September 17, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

trend look to down - better for us to take sell here if this EURUSD also break to bellow fibo 1.3329 (on today move).

GBPUSD

trend look down - no good for sell for now here. for GBPUSD = better to take sell if price still hold move bellow 1.5967.

USDJPY

we also look bull on USDJPY - as long as the today price continue again hold move above that intraday high 99.18 = make a plan to still hold buy is better now.

USDCHF

today trend of USDCHF can probably nice to continue bulls if buyer group also can break up that intraday high at price 0.9278 then. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, September 18, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

for EURUSD = flat on here, but can go to continue bulls if then the last strong intraday high fibo (near 1.3369) was break by next buyer. tcci average 20 day also on still support for bulls.

GBPUSD

the GBPUSD price was too high for buy. no take buy is wise, i see. today we can concern to see the most probably correction to down here if 1.5885 can be break too by seller. just it.

USDJPY

trend on flat but can more to call down again if next price on USDJPY also move success to bellow 99.00. i am not recommended you to make sell as long as that 99.00 still on above the current price.

USDCHF

for USDCHF - i still look down then. ok, today we can focus to the price break to bellow 0.9252. so if 0.9252 break, better for us, search again nice sell op then. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, September 19, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

trend can continue bulls and good for buy - today on EURUSD we can pay attention to that 1.3541. please wait if candle still move bellow 1.3541 = flat.

GBPUSD

for GBPUSD - this likely still on bulls. and yes, make some plan to buy look better here if the price also success move to above the line 1.6163 then. let's see.

USDJPY

trend can nice continue down = ok for USDJPY today, we can search for better sell if 97.75 was break by seller.

USDCHF

after USDCHF price now on so near that demand 0.9095. of course, no good for op for now here. we just can wait and be ready to search probably pullback price to bulls = better. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, September 20, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

trend on move down - better for us to take additional sell if next EURUSD move down break to that 1.3500. as we know, for now price was too high and near that supply 1.3575.

GBPUSD

this more to down and yes, take a sell again will be better if next GBPUSD move down to bellow line 1.6022 then. just it.

USDJPY

trend probably can continue bulls and ok we can take buy if next USDJPY also can break up to above 99.58. ok be ready to buy is better, now.

USDCHF

trend was look weak down. not good for sell as long as USDCHF today can not down again to bellow 0.9089. just wait and see for break down to 0.9089 if we plan sell here now. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Sunday (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow), September 22, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

because EURUSD was look pullback again to down from that supply zone 1.3575. yes, better for us to prepare sell op if next seller success break down with clear to that intraday low 1.3500.

GBPUSD

the GBPUSD on nice probably continue move down again. ok let's sell again here (as long as price candle then still hold move bellow 1.6072.

USDJPY

trend still on bulls. ok let's buy if on tomorrow this USDJPY also break to above 99.58. just it.

USDCHF

the USDCHF on was so weak bearish and not good for sell if price still move near the demand 0.9089. for me, it's better to search buy (as long as price move above 0.9072). :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, September 23, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

for EURUSD - be ready to sell because price on this pair was so high near that supply 1.3565. ok let take sell again better as long as price hold move bellow the 1.3563.

GBPUSD

the more price on GBPUSD = yes down, better to sell i see if today GU still hold move bellow 1.5985 then.

USDJPY

this no good for op - i still call USDJPY on flat condition. not good for op because price candle had move to bellow 99.16 then.

USDCHF

for till now, this USDCHF look nice to bulls - ok. the candle look pullback up from near demand zone 0.9080. the sl for buy better to set bellow 0.9080. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, September 24, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

nice to probably down for this EURUSD - ok we see the candle was move pullback again to down after touch the supply 1.3549 on several day candle ago. be ready to sell = better plan.

GBPUSD

for GBPUSD - this flat to down. ok. no good for buy because price was so high. on other direction, plan sell better if today seller group success break down the line 1.5993 then.

USDJPY

trend on USDJPY is down - better for us to look for sell today if intraday low level (98.64) was truly can be break by next seller of course.

USDCHF

as likely the yesterday candle - till now this USDCHF still flat. but some time can change to bulls if the strong line intraday high near 0.9129 had success break by strong buyer then. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, September 25, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

hello all, be ready to sell for EURUSD = clear this pair on probably move continue down i see = today please pay the attention to the 1.3463 = for probably nice down continuation if that can be break by seller group.

GBPUSD

the GBPUSD on more probably to look down again. ok, now we can see to the level fibo 1.5954. for me - if 1.5954 can be break by today seller = ok that time for sell.

USDJPY

down momentum = here. for me, if USDJPY move again to more bellow 98.47 = it is the time for sell with sl for sell set above intraday long (above price 98.90).

USDCHF

till now i still call flat for USDCHF but then this likely able can change to bull if 0.9133 can be break by next buyer. ok let see first for ready buy. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, September 26, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

now EURUSD move flat again to near that supply (1.3563). just be aware with flat. for me - just waiting first is better here for now.

GBPUSD

bulls on GBPUSD was so look weak. no good for buy if candle price still on move so near that 1.6088. for me - look again for sell is better after 1.5978 can be beak down by seller.

USDJPY

trend can more nice continue to down - let see to the most valuable sell trade then (if USDJPY -still hold move bellow 98.54).

USDCHF

just flat. yes, for USDCHF i call just flat, no good view for this pair till now. price still move slow near that demand (0.9089). :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, September 27, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

more down on here. lets take sell if EURUSD also break to 1.3471. most price move is down. also we see the EU was move leave that strong supply 1.3531. search sell is better.

GBPUSD

trend can nice to more down - today on GBPUSD we can pay the attention to the price fib 1.5999. better to sell if that 1.5999 was break too by next seller. ok.

USDJPY

this USDJPY on flat to bulls. i mean bulls and start nice buy if intraday high 99.13 can be break up too by next buyer. let see.

USDCHF

this just still flat - and not good for op. but then, because this flat on near the demand 0.9090, so for this usdchf pair = better to search buy then. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Sunday (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow), September 29, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

this likely to go down and yes better for sell if EURUSD on next time can break again to bellow 1.3471 then. the 1.3471 it's the important line fibo for down trend then.

GBPUSD

just be aware with price flat near the supply 1.6154. but of course if GBPUSD then can success break to above that important level of that fib 1.6154 = take a buy = better here.

USDJPY

trend on still move down and good for sell if USDJPY also break down to bellow intraday low 98.26 for next price move. but please just take small pips from sell op because price was also so near that demand zone area 97.85.

USDCHF

down on USDCHF was too weak. not good for make sell (because price now was so near that demand zone 0.9035). let's prepare for better buy, it's more better plan, i see. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, September 30, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

i will still recommended you to sell if the EURUSD next still on hold move bellow line 1.3473. so for better sell, just wait for the break down price to bellow 1.3473 then. just it.

GBPUSD

i still recommended buy for GBPUSD as long as today candle here still on move above 1.6124. the tcci till now, yes still support bull trend.

USDJPY

because of this gap formed on down price - so, just be ready to buy for USDJPY as long as price on this pair continue move above 97.57.

USDCHF

down also on USDCHF but weak. my self not recommended sell for now because price was truly near that demand strong 0.9020. :)

Regards.

Archived