Forexpeoples Daily Technical Analysis For The Majors (4 Pair Forex)

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, January 7, 2014 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

this EURUSD on bull for now. see the last yesterday candle. be ready to buy if price continue move up to above the fib intraday high again at 1.3652.

GBPUSD

now still flat but to down, sell better for this GBPUSD, but make sure that price then move to bellow 1.6336. tcci till now still give us down trend condition. we see tcci still on red line = down.

USDJPY

trend on look move down - we can prepare again to sell on this USDJPY - today, on daily ; we can see to the nice fibo near 103.90. today sell is better only if 103.90 break too by seller. just it.

USDCHF

now USDCHF on flat (near overbought area = 0.9070). this not good for buy. with other say, only better buy if buyer can break up the 0.9070 then (let see first). :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, January 8, 2014 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

ok, for EURUSD still flat too. price flat detected among the price 1.3596 till 1.3656. no good op on that area. we can start op if then price go out from one on that flat zone, then.

GBPUSD

this is a flat but to down then. see the daily GBPUSD = tcci average 20 day on red line but with weak formation of candle's. only sell here if price break to bellow 1.6373 (today), just it.

USDJPY

trend move to bulls again and now buyer at USDJPY had break up to above 104.73. i am not sure this real bulls. on my view, this bulls is just correction, price look want to re-test first to that high level fib near 105.04. be aware with down if price can touch that 105.04.

USDCHF

at daily view, this USDCHF still on bulls but weak bull. be aware with down correction here (as long as price still move bellow fibonacci 0.9099). :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, January 9, 2014 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

the EURUSD pair on still look move down for today. the next support at about price 1.3552 will be important level for price on it's down move. so, only sell after 1.3552 truly break by seller. let see.

GBPUSD

GBPUSD on bull. till now, i will still support buy if then the today buyer could break to above 1.6471. we see, the last candle (yesterday) on nice support this bulls.

USDJPY

trend on move bulls. we will better search buy for USDJPY after make sure first that 105.12 had break by next buyer. now just wait for that break up to 105.12.

USDCHF

the USDCHF still bulls. next : the today important fib is 0.9126. better to buy if 0.9126 had break by today buyer. let see. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, January 10, 2014 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

trend flat to bulls - this EURUSD now can probably to bulls we see. today we can focus to fib 1.3632. so, after 1.3632 break by buyer = yes, it's better for start buy,.

GBPUSD

this GBPUSD on also bulls. for me, if today buyer group also success break that 1.6497 = yes, that will be better time to use to start buy here.

USDJPY

this still on flat but to down - see the daily USDJPY - truly, we can take additional sell op then here, with first of all, we make sure that seller had success break to bellow line fib 104.57.

USDCHF

trend look down - sell better on this USDCHF if the last intraday low near 0.9063 had break too by today seller. as we see the yesterday candle is down candle. this mean, this pair can probably change trend to bearish, i see. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, January 13, 2014 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

trend on move bulls - buy on EURUSD better if then buyer on this pair continue break up to above line fib at 1.3687. note: the tcci average 20 day at daily now above the current price. this call bulls.

GBPUSD

the GBPUSD trend for now is bulls - the friday candle ago look as bulls pinbar. for me, we better take additional buy OP if buyer also break up that next intraday high at 1.6517.

USDJPY

truly - this call down - at daily today we see USDJPY had break to bellow 103.82. this mean, we are on better search additional sell. look at fib line, i see price can down touch max. to near the 102.98 (the daily short target 2 for this pair).

USDCHF

the trend on USDCHF is down - we can take sell on this pair after make sure the seller had break to bellow fibo line 0.9004. we see now price had move bellow that tcci average 20 day. so this call on still down direction. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, January 14, 2014 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

trend on flat but to bulls - tcci at daily was green. today if we want to buy this EURUSD = just make sure first that buyer success break up that intraday high at 1.3684.

GBPUSD

this GBPUSD can continue down move. ok sell for GU today if price on continue move to bellow line fibo 1.6346. only nice sell if price break to that 1.6346. let see. and sell after 1.6346 break then.

USDJPY

for USDJPY can continue down move if today seller also break down that intraday low (near 102.84). but on other look, i see pair can bulls correction first (as long as price on today move still above that 102.84 then).

USDCHF

the down trend on here. let's sell for USDCHF if price on continue move down to bellow the intraday low 0.8986 then. tcci 20 now was red. so better sell after 0.8986 break by today seller. :)

Regards.

• 2 weeks later...

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, January 27, 2014 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

at last friday, we see nice down move at EURUSD - and at today, see the 1.3662. ok sell for this pair if 1.3662 also could break by seller. as we see the friday candle formed likely as bearish pinbar that support down move today.

GBPUSD

this truly on become down move - the today attention that must be pay is - we can watch the break down price to bellow 1.6478. better sell if 1.6478 at GBPUSD had break by seller.

USDJPY

the USDJPY pair still move to down - at daily tf, if the seller also next continue move down bellow 101.99 = yes it's call continue down bearish. and on other look. wait for sell if price still above 101.99 = it's still call sideways to bulls correction first.

USDCHF

this USDCHF now sideways to down - as daily view result chart till now, we see the big trend still down. but only search sell again after 0.8902 could continue can be break by next seller move. just it. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

trend on move to down - sell op is more better i see - the yesterday view - i see the EURUSD candle yesterday is nice down pinbar. we can sell here if 1.3652 also can be break by today seller. let see.

GBPUSD

the trend on GBPUSD also bull. the intraday high at 1.6588 was break by today buyer. this mean, better to us search again for buy op. tcci average 20 at daily now still support for probably price still continue move to bulls, i see.

USDJPY

this USDJPY pair can go correction bulls again - the daily confirm the price now move again to bulls. and then will be better buy if buyer move today could success break up that intraday high at 102.93.

USDCHF

for USDCHF - this likely still on flat / sideways. because till now price on still move so close between 0.8931 till 0.8984. no good for new trade (as long as price still on that zone), just wait please. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, January 29, 2014 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

trend on flat to down - see daily EURUSD = ok i will still can say flat first as long as price still above that 1.3628. so, no sell please if candle price still above that 1.3628 today.

GBPUSD

for GBPUSD now flat, and not good for new op. but then, after i see the tcci average 20 day at daily, yes, this pair still on bulls. tcci 20 still green line. but for buy, please wait till price break up more fibo 1.6625 then.

USDJPY

bull can happen again here. the focus look for today is : just watch for USDJPY break up to above intraday high (near 103.25). so if today price also still can hold move above the 103.25 = that mean, we good search additional buy. use sl for buy bellow the pivot 102.87.

USDCHF

trend on USDCHF can continue to bulls. see the resistance near 0.9010. so, with my see, if 0.9010 truly had be break by today buyer. let start take buy here. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, January 30, 2014 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

with daily view - the EURUSD on bulls - see daily. and see the fib near resistance at 1.3684. we can buy if 1.3684 break too by today buyer.

GBPUSD

ok, for GBPUSD now - i will still support for sell. but then, please wait for break down price to fib 1.6524 if we are want start sell.

USDJPY

the USDJPY pair till now still on look to down - sell better if the seller move was truly break that 101.84. on other view, just wait please if price still move slow above 101.84 - because it's still call flat of course.

USDCHF

trend on continue to move down - we take a sell again if today seller at USDCHF also continue break too to bellow the line fib 0.8934. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, January 31, 2014 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

the EURUSD pair on more down. take a sell will be nice idea for today plan trade here, with make sure, the seller break first to bellow fibo 1.3542.

GBPUSD

this is will be move to down too. make plan sell here is wise act. but for real sell GBPUSD - better wait for break down price to fibo 1.6444. we see tcci 20 at daily support this bearish too.

USDJPY

still flat near demand 102.07. but then, ok i will support for buy for this USDJPY if the candle price today continue move up more above the line fib 102.89. as we see the two yesterday candle now look act as double bottom. this is bulls of course.

USDCHF

trend at USDCHF now can continue to bulls move. we good to buy if buyer also continue move to above the line fibo 0.9047. for note: we see the tcci 20 and MA period 50 also was break up by yesterday buyer. this call bull. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, February 3, 2014 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

for EURUSD pair - with use daily view, this likely still to down - the today important fib is 1.3470. ok next we good to sell again if 1.3470 also break by today next seller.

GBPUSD

this GBPUSD now still to down. and till now, i also support and choose to down move. the today seller on this morning had success break down the price to bellow line fib 1.6427.

USDJPY

trend still flat near demand 101.90. but because USDJPY near that demand 101.90 = this wise for us to take the probably price move to bulls correction. use sl for buy (sl bellow the 101.90).

USDCHF

this pair = bulls - see daily USDCHF. the most important fib for today is fibo near 0.9079. so, take buy after buyer break up that 0.9079. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, February 4, 2014 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

big trend on EURUSD still down - MA 50 and MA 100 was above the current price. but then, today we see the double bottom at daily this pair. so bull correction can happen if 1.3535 can be break up again by next buyer move today.

GBPUSD

the GBPUSD was near the demand 1.6289. big trend at daily still down. the fib 1.6289 will be act as important area line. if 1.6289 also could be break by seller - let's take again sell.

USDJPY

be aware with probably price move at USDJPY is bulls then. as we see from daily that candle pullback up to bulls after it's touch MA 100 (yellow) at yesterday and today move). so search buy use sl bellow 100.77 is better.

USDCHF

the USDCHF move on can down again - if we are trading with use fibo, for nice sell, we must wait the break down price to bellow 0.9003. ok let see first. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, February 5, 2014 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

for EURUSD - ok buy for now - see the daily tf, after price break to above the 1.3538 = that time for us to start again buy op then. just it.

GBPUSD

now good to look for buy GBPUSD - we see at yesterday - candle daily pullback up from strong demand 1.6256. search buy with sl bellow 1.6256 is wise now.

USDJPY

this pair till now still move near that oversold zone. so not good for sell. and let change the plan. i mean, the USDJPY most likely to correction bulls. take a buy if price also break up to above the line 101.67 then.

USDCHF

flat but to continue bulls. the tcci average 20 day now green but still weak and not so good for buy after / till buyer on USDCHF break up to above fib 0.9061. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, February 6, 2014 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

trend at EURUSD on continue move to bulls - take a buy look better i see - the daily confirm this bulls - so, start to buy if buyer success too break to above 1.3554.

GBPUSD

the GBPUSD now can probably to go bulls for correction. at daily, we see the yesterday candle pullback up from demand 1.6269. this mean, good to search again buy op. but start buy better after 1.6344 break up by buyer.

USDJPY

the USDJPY = flat to bulls. see daily tf : the strong resistance near 101.76 will be important line here. take a buy if buyer break up that 101.76.

USDCHF

for right now - USDCHF still on flat - and next can go bulls again if fibo near 0.9057 can be break by next seller move then. as for my see. plan take buy still good plan till now. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, February 7, 2014 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

most probably price move at EURUSD today is bull. several daily candle also support to this bull - we now can see the fib daily,. look to fib 1.3618. so the today buyer better after that 1.3618 break too by next buyer move. just it my simple look till now.

GBPUSD

trend flat above that demand 1.6272. of course with this view, the GBPUSD can go to correction bulls first as long as price still hold move above that 1.6272, i see.

USDJPY

for USDJPY - trend still move to bulls - the daily confirm this bull - at today move, if buyer could break up the line fib near 102.16 = yes, start to buy if that 102.16 break too by today buyer.

USDCHF

flat - and till now still on it's flat zone - so now please just wait first - i see not good idea for new op if this USDCHF still move between the price 0.8969 - 0.9061. it's call flat zone. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, February 10, 2014 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

trend bull still on EURUSD - we get an important fib near 1.3642. with my simple say, ok buy if 1.3642 break by today buyer then. tcci line average 20 now still on support pair to bulls.

GBPUSD

the GBPUSD pair now move bulls - last daily candle is so nice bulls candle. the today fibo that must be pay to attention is near price 1.6418. buy is recommended if 1.6418 break too by next buyer, i see.

USDJPY

trend on become move again to more bulls - last daily candle act as nice pinbar bulls - now we good to watch the fib 102.57. buy USDJPY after 102.57 success be break by today buyer group then.

USDCHF

trend on become move to down - make a sell is better if this USDCHF also break to bellow the line fib 0.8960. for note: the two daily candle ago support this down till now. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, February 11, 2014 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

the EURUSD pair move also nice bull. take a buy look better here because MA 50 was break by today buyer - also this bull look supported by several daily candle ago that also on bulls candle.

GBPUSD

the GBPUSD price move for now is bulls - take a buy for this pair if then buyer move also break up to above the line fib near 1.6428. tcci now also green. this call bull.

USDJPY

move price at USDJPY still to bull but now look to correction down first if seller break down the last support near 101.98.

USDCHF

trend at USDCHF on continue down move, sell is good choice for now. see the fib near 0.8959 that on yesterday act as support but now was break by strong seller today. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, February 12, 2014 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

on yesterday we got nice pinbar bearish. so now EURUSD most probably to back down. sell better - but start sell after break down happen to bellow 1.3620.

GBPUSD

for GBPUSD - trend look to still make a bull move again - but for truly bull move, there is a strong and nearest resistance line near 1.6487. so only buy after buyer break up that fibo 1.6487 then.

USDJPY

for USDJPY pair till now still on move to bulls. the important fib for today is 102.70. for me, better search buy if 102.70 had break too by today buyer move then.

USDCHF

trend at USDCHF on move to bull is see. yesterday candle is bull pinbar. now we watch for break up price to above 0.8988 for nice start buy. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, February 13, 2014 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

be aware with continue down correction at EURUSD - from daily view, if seller on next move can go again to bellow line 1.3561, ok sell then. note, tcci 20 now above the correct price, ok we call this bearish.

GBPUSD

trend on GBPUSD still to move bulls. take a buy for this pair - yes recommended for now, this because buyer was success break up that 1.6600.

USDJPY

the USDJPY price move look weak move. not good to op on current price now. but after i see the tcci 20 now green. this pair most probably can up again - take buy if 102.68 break by today buyer.

USDCHF

pair USDCHF move now so volatile. price move near the pivot daily (0.8994). it's wise for us to just wait first on this condition. we call this still flat. :)

Regards.

Archived