Forexpeoples Daily Technical Analysis For The Majors (4 Pair Forex)

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, October 24, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

the EURUSD on still bulls. next we will see nice for buy again here if 1.3793 can be break up by buyer, let see.

GBPUSD

if we see to the last daily candle on GBPUSD - this look down. and for better sell - price must more down to bellow 1.6119.

USDJPY

for USDJPY - down still can play till now - let see price break to bellow 97.15 for nice sell again here we see.

USDCHF

i can say and recommended to sell for USDCHF if then seller also move to bellow 0.8910. let sell if that happened then. just it. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, October 25, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

trend still bull but weak. with use daily, this clear that if we want to buy again this EURUSD = make sure the strong fib near 1.3825 also break by next buyer.

GBPUSD

this just to flat first and no good for op on this GBPUSD = but then if the 1.6223 can be break up too by next buyer = make some plan to buy will be better.

USDJPY

the trend on USDJPY still down - better sell will be good apply here after today seller can break down the 97.17 then.

USDCHF

the pinbar bulls that formed on yesterday candle - truly this can probably make USDCHF to change trend to bulls. today search buy more look wise idea for trader because of that. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Sunday (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow), October 27, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

the EURUSD still bulls too. on my simple look if the price on tomorrow also can break to above fib 1.3825 = yes better buy.

GBPUSD

for GBPUSD can probably move to down. sell is better, make sure price break down first to bellow 1.6137 for better sell plan here then.

USDJPY

this look to more down = so if we plan again sell op here = let see to the fibo line near 96.93. only after 96.93 on USDJPY was break by seller = yes, we can take sell too then.

USDCHF

trend on USDCHF can nice more down and better sell if next fibo near 0.8889 was break by seller too. if not. please wait first = better. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, October 28, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

the bulls on EURUSD was weak. please note this truly not good for buy because price was truly high = make some plan sell with sl above 1.3832 is more better, i see.

GBPUSD

the bearish still on here and yes better sell for GBPUSD if the last intraday low near 1.6149 can be break down too by seller. we see the much price move now is down move.

USDJPY

the USDJPY pair now bulls - make some plan buy here is better i see if the price today still hold move above 97.49 then.

USDCHF

the down still look can probably play again on this USDCHF - look at fibo 0.8892. that 0.8892 will be act as the most important fibo for make the pair more down for next several time / day, i see. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, October 29, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

trend on down and better sell again for this EURUSD if the candle price move again to bellow 1.3774. the 1.3774 is the important fibo for price to become more down. on same look, tcci also support down - now this tcci above the current price.

GBPUSD

for GBPUSD also down = we see if the today price can hold move bellow fib 1.6123 - this is a range bearish that good for take sell.

USDJPY

for now, i just call the USDJPY still flat and no good for op because price still move so near that intraday pivot 97.60. just wait is still better choice for now.

USDCHF

the bulls still on USDCHF = take buy look better if the today price also had move above the bulls area (above 0.8963). :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, October 30, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

for EURUSD = i recommended you to still search for sell. at the daily tf, this look clear and can be see if the price also can break to bellow the 1.3736 = yes, this will be better for next sell op.

GBPUSD

trend on GBPUSD is down - and better sell for today if price also move down to bellow the intraday low 1.6023 then. tcci average 20 on daily TF also still support for down trend till now.

USDJPY

the bulls also on USDJPY - for me, if 98.27 can be break by next buyer, take additional buy op look better today.

USDCHF

for USDCHF this look to more bulls - ok buy if the candle price can break up to above the line 0.9002 then. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, October 31, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

for EURUSD, yes, this still look on down trend continuation - ok we can pay the attention to the break down price to bellow the line fib 1.3695 for better start sell then.

GBPUSD

for GBPUSD - this likely same with EU, i see the pair can continue down trend if today seller break that 1.5997.

USDJPY

the bull also here - better buy too = today just watch the 98.67. if could break by buyer = yes, that buy USDJPY is better.

USDCHF

if we lok at tcci 20 - yes, for now this USDCHF still look on bulls - but for make buy here today, look at 0.9024 (the last strong intraday high level). better buy after that price was break too by buyer then. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, November 1, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

for EURUSD - also down but weak. now this pair was so near the demand zone at 1.3515. so, i see if we want to sell this pair, just make sure that tp for sell not more than 1.3515.

GBPUSD

for GBPUSD also on down - sell is better for today move, let sell if 1.6001 also had break by today seller group.

USDJPY

be aware with probably price on USDJPY still look down trend - at daily, we can look to near the fib 98.08. better sell if 98.08 also had success be break by today seller. just it.

USDCHF

trend look bulls and still better buy for USDCHF - this i can say bulls because the last intraday high at 0.9076 was break by today buyer group. ok let's buy. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Sunday (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow), November 3, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

the EURUSD now was near and also was enter to it's demand zone (near 1.3484). so for me this will look to consolidation first then. of course if the 1.3484 also can be break down by monday's candle = better to look for sell again here.

GBPUSD

now GBPUSD enter to it's demand area (at 1.5910). we see this not so good for sell for a while time then. just be aware with bulls correction first on this pair (as long as seller still can not break down the line fib 1.5910 then).

USDJPY

bull on USDJPY look weak because price on still move at supply (98.74). next area fib that must be pay attention by us is 98.84. for me if 98.84 also could be break by next buyer group, take additional buy look better.

USDCHF

the USDCHF on bulls but now weak bulls. on daily TF, clear that pair was near and enter to it's supply zone (at 0.9165). so, if you want to take additional buy here, make sure that tp for buy not more higher than 0.9165. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, November 4, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

for EURUSD also still down - next if the candle price also move to bellow 1.3443, that time for take sell again here.

GBPUSD

the GBPUSD can continue down. now this pair on try to break to more down that 1.5908. ok sell if 1.5908 also had break by seller then.

USDJPY

trend for USDJPY on still bulls, and take buy still better plan - but make sure that 98.85 also had break by next buyer. on other look, this was on overbought area, some trader avoid to buy on high of course.

USDCHF

the price on USDCHF was near that supply 0.9165. so, i want to say, that be aware with correction down after price up to near that 0.9165. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, November 5, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

bulls also on nice here and let's take buy on this EURUSD after buyer also move to above fibo 1.3524. just it.

GBPUSD

on last candle - bulls on GBPUSD = be aware with still bulls correction here if price fib at 1.5984 also could break up by buyer move. let see.

USDJPY

this is a down - and better sell for = today clear that seller group had break down the last strong intraday low at 98.53.

USDCHF

trend look more down and yes, after the intraday low (near 0.9090) had success be break by seller = take action as seller will look better for USDCHF. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, November 6, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

the EURUSD on correction bulls probability. for me if then the intraday high 1.3522 also can be break by buyer, let start to take buy here then.

GBPUSD

this is a still bulls and let take some pips from buy op then for GBPUSD as long as price move above 1.6066.

USDJPY

the bulls on USDJPY = better buy if intraday high 98.68 also still on bellow the current price then.

USDCHF

for USDCHF - i see down correction on play till now. and this is not good for buy as long as buyer can not break up to the important fib near 0.9147. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, November 7, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

for EURUSD - this is on bulls probability - and take action as buyer look better for today plan trade. look at the fib level 1.3547, and buy if 1.3547 break.

GBPUSD

for GBPUSD = i can say more nice down trend here after the intraday low at 1.6013 also can be break again by seller, if not, i just call flat for this pair.

USDJPY

for USDJPY, i still look flat here. no good to be take op. this is a still flat condition (as long as price move slow near the intraday pivot - about price 98.40 till 98.75. just ignore please.

USDCHF

the down on here = take a sell also look good if USDCHF move to more bellow 0.9097. as we know, the pair now on still near the supply area, take plan to sell is better if break happen to bellow 0.9097. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, November 8, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

this is still down but weak - no good condition for EURUSD - till now the high volatile move still on here.

GBPUSD

the trend look to still bulls. for GBPUSD if 1.6114 then had break by buyer move, take buy is better.

USDJPY

this can continue to down = sell on USDJPY is better but make sure first 97.62 also had break by seller.

USDCHF

hi, i recommended to sell for USDCHF - can be see that price now near that supply that look strong near 0.9179. because of this, better sell if fib 0.9108 also can be break by seller. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Sunday (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow), November 10, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

the down still on EURUSD but weak. so, if we want to take additional sell here, we must see first to the fib level 1.3295. sell is better after 1.3295 break by next seller group.

GBPUSD

this just flat brother. no good to take any new op as long as GBPUSD still move above 1.5972. so, only after 1.5972 break by seller, i will start support for sell.

USDJPY

so truly on high volatile move for USDJPY. i am not recommended you to make some new op as long as price move bellow 99.41. if 99.41 break too by buyer, yes, take buy will look more wise idea to take then.

USDCHF

bulls but weak, if you want to still buy, just make sure the USDCHF must break up first to more above 0.9249. but my self not recommended you to take buy on high like this. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, November 11, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

the EURUSD pair on more likely to still can down - so now let plan to play the sell again here after the intraday low at bellow 1.3317 can be break by next seller move. ok.

GBPUSD

i still support for down for this GBPUSD - we can be ready sell only / if level fib near 1.5956 also had break by today seller move. just it.

USDJPY

so high volatile here. but then if USDJPY also break more above 99.45, then i will start call nice continue buy for this pair. but now, just wait and see is more better decision.

USDCHF

bulls on USDCHF was weak. but also if the pair can truly break up to above 0.9246 = that will be good time for take additional buy op then. let see with probably break up price to above 0.9246 then. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, November 12, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

still on flat but then can go to bulls if EURUSD move again to above 1.3416 today. also after the today candle move up cross that tcci line from bottom (then) we see.

GBPUSD

till now - this GBPUSD still on it's down track. we see if today seller also can break continue down to the nearest fibo at 1.5965 - i will recommended you to take same sell op then.

USDJPY

wow, this USDJPY still on it's bulls track. as we see on this morning, the today candle had success break up more 99.30 - this give us a bulls signal completely.

USDCHF

next - i can say down for USDCHF if 0.9164 break by next seller. as we know and can be see use the daily tf - that price was on overbought area that some time this can correction to down if price still move bellow 0.9232. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, November 13, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

this EURUSD look bull again. for today if intraday high at near 1.3456 also could be break by today buyer, why not we can take buy here.

GBPUSD

today we can give attention to the fib level 1.5853. so, i mean, make some sell is better for GBPUSD after 1.5853 break by next seller.

USDJPY

now USDJPY was near bellow supply 99.79. i see not good for buy for today as we know the price on last day pullback again from that supply. take search sell look better.

USDCHF

i see the USDCHF on down - look to the fibo 0.9154 = make some pips from sell op here after 0.9154 break by next seller of course. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, November 14, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

for EURUSD - this is a bulls. ok buy for this condition, if price can continue move on above that 1.3470.

GBPUSD

this is a bulls move and i see if GBPUSD then also continue hold move above the 1.6047 = yes, this better to search for buy.

USDJPY

whatever this is : i still see that USDJPY on down. and for start better sell, make sure that 99.18 had break again by seller.

USDCHF

the trend on down = today we can see the price move near that 0.9145 (intraday low), so if USDCHF also had break to bellow that 0.9145 = take action as seller is better. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, November 15, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

the EURUSD also move flat. no good op on this condition. let just wait if price still move slow between 1.3432 till the 1.3497. after 1.3497 break = yes, buy plan can be start play.

GBPUSD

trend for GBPUSD = bulls. today let see to probably price more break up (to above the fibo 1.6101). make some plan buy is better after that break to 1.6101 happened.

USDJPY

trend on continue move bulls - make a buy look better again here if USDJPY also on hold move on above the intraday high 100.15. but please note : just use a little tp - as we know that price now so near that supply area.

USDCHF

the down trend on more can here. let sell for USDCHF after 0.9124 can be break by today seller then. and wait if 0.9124 still can not be break by seller. :)

Regards.

Archived