Forexpeoples Daily Technical Analysis For The Majors (4 Pair Forex)

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, December 11, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

for EURUSD - the bulls was weak, not good for buy = let think to search sell if 1.3733 (the yesterday low level) had break by today seller.

GBPUSD

bull was weak. not good for buy because GBPUSD was near the supply 1.6485. its better for us to search sell use sl above that 1.6485 then.

USDJPY

trend move down - we can sell if this USDJPY also break to bellow the intraday low at 102.57 then. we see the yesterday daily candle support for this down move.

USDCHF

down can still nice play at USDCHF - see the daily - yes, if the pair break down too to bellow the 0.8849 = it's better sell. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, December 12, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

bull on EURUSD was weak. now the price still on bellow that supply 1.3810. on other look, i will call that EU will be good for sell then if break down happen to bellow 1.3740, and sell better if that happen with use sl above 1.3810 (max sl).

GBPUSD

for GBPUSD today - i will support for nice sell then - at daily, if seller also break down to bellow 1.6338 = let's sell. on other look before act sell, we will just wait if price still slow move above 1.6338 then.

USDJPY

trend here on become still to down - let plan to sell USDJPY if seller also success break down the 102.15. as we see the price look was leave that strong supply area (102.94) from several time ago. now this move to down, we see.

USDCHF

for USDCHF - it's bearish was weak. now price move flat first. wait please. and next look for buy if intraday high (near 0.8886) had break by strong buyer move. just it. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, December 13, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

down trend on here - let sell if EURUSD today can more go down to bellow the intraday low (at 1.3737). note : no trade sell if price still above that 1.3737 = i just call flat if still like that.

GBPUSD

down on here - today we can pay the attention to the GBPUSD daily - there we see the 1.6320. if this 1.6320 (intraday low) can be break too by next seller, ok let's plan sell then.

USDJPY

the USDJPY on bulls continuation. let's buy for this pair if price on continue move to above the fib 103.34. so till now - i still support for buy for this pair.

USDCHF

trend on USDCHF also on move bulls - we will be better for plan buy after break up happen to 0.8909. we see too that now tcci 20 (red big line) on above the current price - this call bulls. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Sunday (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow), December 15, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

this EURUSD can continue it's down move - see the daily, and if price continue still hold move bellow the intraday low 1.3737 = yes better sell it is.

GBPUSD

after at last friday - this GBPUSD success break to bellow the intraday low (1.6320) = yes we can call continue down for GU if price still bellow 1.6320 - additional info: the tcci 20 at daily still on move red down.

USDJPY

after on USDJPY here was formed nice down bearish pinbar that pullback down from the strong daily long target 2 (103.88) = yes better then to search sell, and more better sell if price continue down to bellow 103.05.

USDCHF

trend for USDCHF on bulls - see the daily, there is any new some important fibo to watch. it is the 0.8909, and after 0.8909 break by buyer, that better time for make some pips from buy op. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, December 16, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

today trend can call continue down - but it can be happen after the EURUSD also move down again to bellow 1.3708. so if price still above that 1.3708 = just wait please.

GBPUSD

let play sell if GBPUSD continue to bellow that 1.6261. for now (if price still above that 1.6261) = yes this not good for sell first. just wait.

USDJPY

the USDJPY on continue to down. sell better if today price also move bellow 103.16. we see too that here also had formed nice bearish pinbar on last friday. this down.

USDCHF

this USDCHF was too small move now. but then could be nice buy op here if buyer had break up to above 0.8918. tcci now bellow the current price. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, December 17, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

for till now, this EURUSD is flat. we call flat as long as price still between that 1.3726 till 1.3798. that not good for new op, we just wait. i see down move will better to be take sell if 1.3726 break by seller then.

GBPUSD

the yesterday candle on GBPUSD formed as bearish pinbar (although on wrong place), i mean that bearish pinbar formed near the pivot daily. but then if today seller can break to bellow 1.6288 = yes that time for sell (today) let see first and be ready to take action as seller again if that break down happen here.

USDJPY

this is on still down move for USDJPY - we see if we play on long trade, we can still hold our sell with sl above that 103.54.

USDCHF

the USDCHF pair look back again to it's demand area zone at 0.8857. this will call flat again, so just wait please. and look back again for probably this pair move again bulls then. better buy if buyer had break to above 0.8907. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, December 18, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
trend on continue bull again - buy better for EURUSD if today buyer break up to above 1.3782 then. and i will call nice bull if that happen then. use the tp for buy not higger than 1.3802 (supply zone).

GBPUSD
this call flat - the GBPUSD now still on move so near the intraday pivot 1.6277. please wait, this call flat with quite high volatile move.

USDJPY
this still flat, and not good for new op. sell better if next USDJPY also move down again - back to down more 102.49.

USDCHF
this can to still call down - i use daily to monitoring this USDCHF now. and yes, i will call down for this pair after the pair move to more bellow fib line 0.8831. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, December 18, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
trend on continue bull again - buy better for EURUSD if today buyer break up to above 1.3782 then. and i will call nice bull if that happen then. use the tp for buy not higger than 1.3802 (supply zone).

GBPUSD
this call flat - the GBPUSD now still on move so near the intraday pivot 1.6277. please wait, this call flat with quite high volatile move.

USDJPY
this still flat, and not good for new op. sell better if next USDJPY also move down again - back to down more 102.49.

USDCHF
this can to still call down - i use daily to monitoring this USDCHF now. and yes, i will call down for this pair after the pair move to more bellow fib line 0.8831. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, December 19, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

this truly on can move down continuation. sell better for EURUSD if price next can break to bellow the fibo intraday low at 1.3674. the tcci average 20 day now nice support for bearish.

GBPUSD

the GBPUSD on so volatile move - now price move near that pivot daily again (at about 1.6371) and we call this flat with volatile. not good for trade.

USDJPY

i will only call that USDJPY on nice continue bulls if the candle price then also can move above the 104.20. so on other side, if price still move bellow 104.20 = just be aware with down correction here.

USDCHF

trend on continue move to bull continuation. as we see at daily USDCHF = the candle break that 0.8949 (intraday high) - tcci also on green line = so make buy better now. ok let search any new buy, brother's. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, December 20, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

the down trend also on here - let sell for EURUSD if price continue move down bellow 1.3649. the sl for sell better set near that 1.3670. and tp wise to set at about 1.3618 (max tp)

GBPUSD

this also flat with quite high volatile. GBPUSD now near pivot intraday at about 1.6375. not good for op, just wait please. nice down can be here if 1.6334 break by next seller group. just it.

USDJPY

the USDJPY pair move still can call bulls - see the daily. and yes, if today buyer could success break up to above 104.36 = this call nice buy op then.

USDCHF

trend on continue bulls - buy better if buyer on USDCHF move up again to above the intraday high 0.8987 then. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Sunday (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow), December 22, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

for EURUSD - this still can down - sell better if price continue move to bellow again the intraday low (1.3649) then. we see tcci now still on support for sell.

GBPUSD

the volatile move still on GBPUSD till this pair closed at last friday. but then, i see the pair can continue to it's down move and will be better sell again if price can break down to bellow 1.6334 again then.

USDJPY

trend on still call bulls - this USDJPY better to start buy again only if buyer move again above the 104.36. let see.

USDCHF

on the big trend - USDCHF still on move bulls. so, if you are buyer here, you must wait first for break up price to above 0.8987 again for start better buy again here then. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, December 23, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

the EURUSD -on flat. now price near pivot 1.3666. just wait. and i can recommended sell here after seller move break down more 1.3624 (on next move).

GBPUSD

ok sell for GBPUSD after break down happen too here - i see 1.6315 will be act as important fib today for sell plan if that can be break by seller.

USDJPY

down on here - we will be better take additional sell on this USDJPY after first of all, make sure that 103.85 had break by next seller move. let see.

USDCHF

for USDCHF can more call nice to buy, buy better after break up happen here to more above 0.9001 then. note : tcci now still on support for bulls. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, December 24, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

trend bulls still on here - so for me this EURUSD can nice to buy if buyer also had move up more above 1.3717 again. but if price still on bellow 1.3717 with small move - i just call still flat here - just wait.

GBPUSD

trend on become more bulls - better for us to take buy if GBPUSD also move up to above the intraday high at near the price 1.6375.

USDJPY

for USDJPY - this still on nice bulls - better buy after today (this morning) we had see that price had break up to more above that 104.15. this call bulls.

USDCHF

for till now this USDCHF still on flat - but then down after the seller can success break to more bellow 0.8922. so for note : that most momentum sell still big here, i see. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, December 26, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

the EURUSD still flat to down - make a sell better here if price then continue move to bellow the last intraday low near 1.3661.

GBPUSD

nice bull again for GBPUSD - i say bulls after i see on this morning, buyer had success break up again more the 1.6377.

USDJPY

trend on bulls - ok buy for USDJPY after price on this morning had success break up to above 104.48.

USDCHF

this flat and not good for new op i see - this USDCHF still move with small move near that 0.8975. so - we can ignore this pair for right now = better. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, December 27, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

ok, i still call bull for EURUSD - the today move (this morning) had give us the bulls signal as we see price had break up more the line 1.3702.

GBPUSD

ok bulls for GBPUSD - and lets buy if the price on continue move to above line fib 1.6438 then. daily tcci (average 20 day) and also several daily candle ago on look support to bulls after break up happen to above 1.6438.

USDJPY

trend on continue bulls - buy ok on this USDJPY if price on continue move above fibonacci 104.84. look at daily, we see tcci 20 day also on support bulls trend.

USDCHF

this can be more move down - sell op better on this USDCHF, but must always use sl above that 0.8970. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Sunday (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow), December 29, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

on last friday, and also with look to daily tf view, i see on EURUSD here was formed quite nice down move candle (it's likely almost same with pinbar bearish). so, be aware with bearish correction for then.

GBPUSD

on last friday, we see GBPUSD had pullback from that strong supply zone (about price 1.6580). and then pullback to down - but tcci still show us the bulls (green line). so for me, this will be a high volatile then near 1.6480.

USDJPY

trend still on bulls - at daily - this USDJPY had break up the 104.84 (at daily tf view). with this - for tomorrow - better to take again additional buy. as i see, generally the trend here till now still on bulls.

USDCHF

so nice down move - lets sell for USDCHF if price then still bellow 0.8970. so with that, sl for sell - we st at above 0.8970. ook, price now move bellow that tcci. this show us a down move. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, December 30, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

i am not recommended to buy on this EURUSD - there is a bearish pinbar. so if on next move, price can break down to bellow 1.3686 '= yes better sell.

GBPUSD

trend on GBPUSD could volatile for now = the price move now near that intraday pivot 1.6491. but i see momentum bulls look still big here (can be see with tcci that still green).

USDJPY

trend for USDJPY still on bulls - the 105.18 was break by today buyer. tcci also support bulls and on above the current price here no supply area. so take a buy look better.

USDCHF

now flat but to bulls - see the daily USDCHF - buy after price also continue move to above fibo 0.8967. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, December 31, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

momentum on EURUSD still on bulls - let see first to the intraday high (near 1.3819). for me, take a buy look good aftter break up happen to above that 1.3819.

GBPUSD

if this GBPUSD still on move between 1.6459 till 1.6532 = ok that call flat. no good op on that condition. next - i am still see that pair can continue to down -just see the fib 1.6532 if we will act as seller then.

USDJPY

now the USDJPY trend move to down - no buy please. as we see from daily TF that price had pullback down from the overbought area (near 105.40). looking for additional sell op more better decision, i see for now.

USDCHF

this USDCHF on move down. today we got nice fibo (the very important fib) near 0.8859. the simple is : we can sell if 0.8859 break by next seller move. tcci support down till now, i see. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, January 2, 2014 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

this look : sideways to bearish - for EURUSD can be nice to be take additional sell today if price continue go move back down more bellow 1.3759. let's prepare for sell.

GBPUSD

for GBPUSD - this look still on move bulls - we are better to search additional buy op because price now had success move above that 1.6549.

USDJPY

although with weak move - i see USDJPY on continue bulls - this call bull by me after on today daily TF chart, i had see that buyer was success break to above fib resistance near 105.15.

USDCHF

the USDCHF still on bulls. see the intraday high at about price 0.8919 - that 0.8919 is so important fibo line. if 0.8919 break by buyer, ok we also can be start act to be buyer again then (here). let see first. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, January 3, 2014 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

for EURUSD, the trend can continue to down. and let sell if seller here also continue break to bellow fib 1.3629 (that now still above the current price move).

GBPUSD

the trend on GBPUSD also still on down. at daily, we see this down can play nice again for today if price can continue move to bellow line fib 1.6411 then.

USDJPY

the USDJPY pair on down. and we can sell if the seller on today move also could break to bellow fib 104.54 (support for this pair now). we see the tcci now above the current price move, and this mean, pair on down call.

USDCHF

this look to bulls. and yes, we can take additional buy op on USDCHF if USDCHF then success breakup to above important fibo near 0.9029 (that also act as strong resistance for till now). :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, January 6, 2014 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

trend on more down move - make a plan sell EURUSD better if this pair also continue to bellow line 1.3581. as we see, that we will get nice down if that 1.3581 had success break by next seller then.

GBPUSD

for this GBPUSD also down. can be see from daily. today we can take more additional sell op with make sure the seller still move bellow last intraday low (price still above that 1.6394).

USDJPY

the USDJPY now on move down, better sell i see. for sell - we must wait for break price to bellow 104.06. so now we just please wait (on plan sell) if price still above 104.06.

USDCHF

this USDCHF can more move bull again. take buy look better on here, but see first for break up price to above 0.9058 then. only after 0.9058 break by buyer = yes we start buy then. :)

Regards.

Archived