Forexpeoples Daily Technical Analysis For The Majors (4 Pair Forex)

Daily Technical Analysis for Sunday (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow), November 17, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

the EURUSD on bulls - take a buy is better after 1.3497 break up by buyer. we see tcci also support for this bulls probability here.

GBPUSD

the GBPUSD on bulls - so if price still hold move above 1.6101 = this is a bulls track that better for buy then.

USDJPY

trend look bulls. yes if next USDJPY also continue move on above the last intraday high 100.15 = i will say that make some plan buy look better here.

USDCHF

for USDCHF - this is a down. the sell will be nice then if 0.9124 also could break down to bellow 0.9124. ok sell after that 0.9124 break by seller. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, November 18, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

plan to become a buyer is look good idea now for EURUSD - at daily we see if this pair then had success break up more 1.3504 = yes better to buy.

GBPUSD

trend on GBPUSD is bulls - but if we want to take additional buy on this pair, please see to the 1.6134. only after 1.6134 break by buyer, it's time better buy.

USDJPY

trend look bulls - i say that lets buy for USDJPY after break up happen to above the intraday high 100.43.

USDCHF

because of USDCHF till now still bellow the tcci 20 (daily tf). i see this still can be move to continue down but to make sure this is a nice down trend, we must see first to the intraday low 0.9130 = for better sell. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, November 19, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

flat but to bulls - take action buy look better for EURUSD - but make sure first that the buyer must break up to above the line fib near 1.3541. let see.

GBPUSD

for GBPUSD the bull was weak. and take a ready to sell if next seller group had move to bellow 1.6080. let see.

USDJPY

trend can continue down = make some sell look better after USDJPY now had move bellow 99.90. sl for sell wise to be set at above 99.90.

USDCHF

trend for USDCHF is down - let sell again for UC if 0.9094 break by seller. we see - tcci 20 at daily had red color line - that mean had support down trend here. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, November 20, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

the EURUSD pair move still bull. tcci show this bulls - on today, candle had break up the latest high yesterday at 1.3546 and yes, this is still a bulls track.

GBPUSD

gu on bulls but yes this bull weak. tcci now still on green line and whatever this is - i see GBPUSD can still move up, the momentum bull still look big till max. near 1.6220, i see.

USDJPY

the pair on flat. USDJPY still move near that supply. but if today buyer can break up the 100.25 = just be aware with bull correction continuation then.

USDCHF

down on play. at daily if USDCHF today continue hold move bellow 0.9102 = yes, make some sell look better. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, November 21, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

trend can more down - for me if EURUSD also move to bellow 1.3414 = make some sell plan look better then.

GBPUSD

the GBPUSD on down - yesterday here was formed a nice down pinbar candle - and i see if price break to bellow 1.6086 = better sell here.

USDJPY

as i see till now that pair on still strong can bulls - although USDJPY now on was near the supply 100.24 but because the today price had break up more up 100.24 at this morning, so probably price to bulls = yes still on here.

USDCHF

i will suggest you to take a buy on USDCHF if truly price had move up to more above 0.9190. last daily candle (yesterday) also support for bulls today. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, November 22, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

till now EURUSD still flat. i will stay to call flat if the price still on move bellow 1.3478. but then if 1.3478 break by buyer, make some plan buy better - this bulls also support by tcci average 20 on daily tf that still give us the green line from that tcci. so still look for some pips from buy op is still better till now.

GBPUSD

for GBPUSD - yes, bull still on here. make some buy op is better if price still move above 1.6173.

USDJPY

just search for sell better now for USDJPY - this pair was on near that supply area 101.35. and of course, this will likely formed a bearish correction then. let see.

USDCHF

this still good for sell - make some sell better for USDCHF after the break down again happen here to bellow 0.9136. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Sunday (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow), November 24, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

bulls on EURUSD still play. if price then still move above the 1.3505. at daily tf, tcci also support for still bulls we see.

GBPUSD

the GBPUSD still on bulls. max. bull here can touch to near that 1.6245. so, for buy plan, just make sure that tp for buy not more that 1.6245. just it.

USDJPY

whatever this is - i still see the USDJPY was so high and now was near that supply 101.50. no take buy but search for price down correction more better then.

USDCHF

the USDCHF also down - better sell for this pair because the price was leave that strong supply 0.9175 and now on go down we see. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, November 25, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

the EURUSD till now also bulls - pay the attention to the fib 1.3553. if buyer also break that 1.3553 to up = yes buy.

GBPUSD

bull on GBPUSD was look weak because the candle price was move to more near that supply 1.6252. for me, this not good for buy. look to probably price come back again = down is more wise plan for next.

USDJPY

for USDJPY - the bulls on here, i see as long as price still on move above that 101.36 = yes better to hold buy today.

USDCHF

trend can down - better sell if USDCHF today had truly break down to bellow fib 0.9066 then. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, November 27, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

for EURUSD - this still on bulls. after today we see the candle had break up that 1.3574 = yes, this nice for buy op.

GBPUSD

this GBPUSD on bulls but weak because price more continue up to touch that supply 1.6250. be aware with down correction then.

USDJPY

bulls on USDJPY was weak and not good for buy op. on other side, we can play sell after price go back down more 101.16.

USDCHF

trend for USDCHF on continue down trend. today we see that 0.9060 has break by seller. let sell. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, November 28, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

the EURUSD on down move too. yesterday here formed quite nice down pinbar. today we can see probably down trend continuation here - and better sell if 1.3557 (now still above the current price) had break by seller. let see and be ready for sell.

GBPUSD

the bulls also on GBPUSD - if you want to take additional buy op here, please look to the intraday high at 1.6330. so, only after 1.6330 break by buyer = yes we can take additional buy op here then.

USDJPY

for USDJPY this can to still bull. the daily confirm that. as we see price now can probably max. bull again to touch that supply at near 102.55.

USDCHF

this is good for buy - today attention is : fib level USDCHF at 0.9092. so, after break up happen to above that 0.9092 = yes, make some new plan to buy is better here. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, November 29, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

for EURUSD also on bulls - ok buy for this pair but that buy action better after we see the 1.3620 had break by buyer. but if not, if price still on bellow 1.3620 = i will stay call flat here.

GBPUSD

trend on GBPUSD still on bull - i will recommended you to buy for this pair if buyer hold move above that 1.6343 then.

USDJPY

trend on continue more bulls - ok buy for USDJPY after i see the candle price today had move above that 102.37.

USDCHF

trend on USDCHF still down. but if we want to plan sell and take sell again here (today), let see first to the 0.9040. so, only after 0.9040 had break by strong seller = we can start also sell then. let see first, brother's. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Sunday (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow), December 1, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

the bulls was look weak for EURUSD - at daily - if buyer can not up again and can not beak up again to above that 1.3620 = yes not good for additional buy op then.

GBPUSD

this GBPUSD on still bulls - make some plan buy better after the last two daily candle ago look give good momentum for this pair to still on it's bulls track we see.

USDJPY

bull on USDJPY was weak and not good for us to take a buy then - as we see use daily - on above the current price = there is a strong supply zone 102.70. on this look = better to search probably price down correction then = sell opportunity.

USDCHF

the bearish on USDCHF was weak - this not good for sell (if price still move above that last intraday low - above 0.9040). make a plan buy with sl bellow 0.9040 is more wise idea, i see (then). :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, December 2, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

for EURUSD - this is flat to bearish. take plan sell better if today movement also break to that 1.3580. as we know that 1.3580 is so important fib level to become called down for EU if that can break by seller.

GBPUSD

the GU still can bulls - as we see on daily - that this GBPUSD can re test that supply at 1.6475. this call bulls and yes still better for search additional buy with tp not more 1.6475.

USDJPY

the USDJPY move now weak bulls. this note good buy as we see price now move bellow the supply 102.70. if price continue hold bellow the 102.70 = just watch for probably strong bearish candle that break down the 102.11 = for sell plan.

USDCHF

till now - i still support buy for USDCHF - ok, next for plan buy, just watch with careful to the 0.9068. better buy after 0.9068 break by buyer then. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, December 3, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

this also down - on daily EURUSD by using fibo - clear that if seller today also can break to bellow fib 1.3525 = that time to start sell, i see.

GBPUSD

ok - i will call nice down trend too for GBPUSD after break happen to bellow the fib 1.6342. as we see at yesterday daily candle = was formed nice down pinbar that pullback from that supply 1.6442.

USDJPY

ok, i will say nice buy op again on this USDJPY - let see to the fib 103.13 if we need to take some nice buy op today here.

USDCHF

the USDCHF also on bulls - make some pips from buy sound nice - if that bulls can happen here and after buyer had break up more 0.9110. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, December 4, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

trend till now still on bulls move - important fib at daily at near the price 1.3613 will be act as important resistance till now. for EURUSD - if we want to take additional buy, just make sure that 1.3613 must be break first by next buyer move then. let see.

GBPUSD

this GBPUSD on slow bulls - no good for buy for this pair as long as price still move bellow the strong supply (bellow price 1.6467). for me = better for us to take additional sell if price break down to bellow the line fib 1.6345.

USDJPY

ok sell for USDJPY because at yesterday the candle had pullback down again from that supply (103.38). make plan sell with use sl above that 103.38 = look better.

USDCHF

the down still on this USDCHF - for sell - yes they can take again additional sell after break down happen to bellow 0.9020. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, December 5, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

the EURUSD on bulls - last yesterday candle is bulls cnadle - i will call nice buy for this pair after 1.3605 can be break by buyer then.

GBPUSD

the GBPUSD also flat near / bellow that supply 1.6429. make plan to search sell use sl above 1.6429 = better.

USDJPY

the momentum price move still to down - sell better today if USDJPY also break down to more bellow 101.81.

USDCHF

trend can down = let sell for USDCHF after price break down to bellow line fibo 0.9012. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, December 6, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

momentum to bulls still look strong for till now - today - if EURUSD break up too to above the 1.3677 = that time for additional buy op, we see.

GBPUSD

i will call nice down for GBPUSD move today - if the candle price also had move to bellow 1.6299 then.

USDJPY

still clear that USDJPY on down - today seller can act again with nice down move after break down happen to bellow 101.62. let see and yes we can prepare to sell op if that 101.62 was break too by seller.

USDCHF

the down can play nice again for this USDCHF - the important fib to break today is 0.8956. so better sell if that can be break then by next seller. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Sunday (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow), December 8, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

this truly on still bulls. last friday on EURUSD the bull was break up the 1.3677 (intraday high) of this pair. this mean, price probably to still on bulls move then.

GBPUSD

for GBPUSD - be aware with price on probably continue to down. last friday show down trend - and if tomorrow price continue move to bellow 1.6299 = ok i will call nice to take sell again here.

USDJPY

the USDJPY move again to it's supply at about 103.00. this mean, the pair likely to sideways first near that supply 103.00 and not recommended for new op. just wait first please.

USDCHF

just be aware if you plan again to sell this USDCHF pair. the last candle move at daily was touch that demand zone 0.8920. this mean, be aware with probably price to pullback bulls correction then. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, December 9, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

trend still on bulls - at daily now, if this EURUSD continue hold move on above the 1.3706 = yes, this better on take buy then.

GBPUSD

flat to bearish - let's sell for GBPUSD if price continue to down trend and break to bellow 1.6292 then.

USDJPY

for USDJPY - still flat near supply 103.15. just wait please. whatever this is - i see the pair now still flat condition. so just wait first.

USDCHF

this USDCHF look pullback up from that demand 0.8911. not recommended sell if seller still can not break down to bellow line fib 0.8911. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, December 10, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

for EURUSD, i will call nice up bull if the candle price here still move above the intraday high (above the price 1.3745). buy better as we see the tcci on support this bull till now.

GBPUSD

trend on still move bulls - let's buy for this GBPUSD but with use small tp because price now move to near that supply (1.6485).

USDJPY

this likely still on bull. let's buy for USDJPY after price then move up to above more 103.32. so till now - i will still call bulls for this pair.

USDCHF

the USDCHF on was move to bellow the intraday low 0.8895. this mean, we can take again to search new sell here with use sl for sell on above the fibo line 0.8910. :)

Regards.

Archived