How Did You Learn Forex ?

Rate this topic

traders can find many information about definition of forexmarket, including margin and leveragae explanation.
while you may need more informative way of learning, a video explanation would be more interesting

contain basic fx knowledge including how to calculate profit/loss,how leverage affect our trading account.you may want to check their forex infographic
http://www.armadamarkets.com/infographics/
it's more informative and a better way to learn fx market basic knowlegde.

to learn forex a good we can utilize of demo account well. With demo account we can learn forex trading without worrying the risk because trading in demo account using money virtual so there are not risk.

Well, after joining in Forex my intention was to learn Forex properly. Because, I known that only learning is the way that I can make my good trading skilled. Then, I chose which trading broker has best education support. So, I choose ‘GCI’ trading broker as my learning partner. Their ‘Free Forex eBook’ helped me very much to learn the basic knowledge of the market. Then, I watched their video tutorial. Thus, I learned the technical technique and fundamental rules of the market. But, I was in small capital problem. Interestingly, I got high welcome bonus from this ECN trading platform. so, now I get best trading environment in my live account. as a result, my trading life is much profitable.

I use to learn forex video tutorials from instaforex, with this video, we will be able to know how to trade. so then we will practice in a demo account for later trading in a real account

Well, after joining in Forex my intention was to learn Forex properly. Because, I known that only learning is the way that I can make my good trading skilled. Then, I chose which trading broker has best education support. So, I choose ‘GCI’ trading broker as my learning partner. Their ‘Free Forex eBook’ helped me very much to learn the basic knowledge of the market. Then, I watched their video tutorial. Thus, I learned the technical technique and fundamental rules of the market. But, I was in small capital problem. Interestingly, I got high welcome bonus from this ECN trading platform. so, now I get best trading environment in my live account. as a result, my trading life is much profitable.

We must learn before we want to earn. Try to prepare ourselves before we want to start trading using real account. We must understand that forex is risky business.

i start with babypips which has a wide range teaching material.
http://www.babypips.com/school/ it has structured course outline.
while some traders more prefer an informative way of learning, instead of reading they prefer to watch video tutorial, you can find many in youtube, but most of them are too long to watch, some video are over 2 hours duration in single link, found this one well informed video, and more interactive video tutorial, you can select which one you need to watch, based on your knowledge level, each video only at average 3-5 minute duration, you may check at : http://www.armadamarkets.com/video-tutorials/

Guest Hendricks

i start with babypips which has a wide range teaching material.

http://www.babypips.com/school/ it has structured course outline.

while some traders more prefer an informative way of learning, instead of reading they prefer to watch video tutorial, you can find many in youtube, but most of them are too long to watch, some video are over 2 hours duration in single link, found this one well informed video, and more interactive video tutorial, you can select which one you need to watch, based on your knowledge level, each video only at average 3-5 minute duration, you may check at : http://www.armadamarkets.com/video-tutorials/

Same here mate, I also have learned Forex trading from there only and it is definitely the best place for all to learn but only if we have good interest otherwise if we just learn for sake of it than it’s not much of benefits while after that we must also try on demo account to see where our practice or learning has gone to and then if we have got decent success than we can switch completely to real account.

Same here mate, I also have learned Forex trading from there only and it is definitely the best place for all to learn but only if we have good interest otherwise if we just learn for sake of it than it’s not much of benefits while after that we must also try on demo account to see where our practice or learning has gone to and then if we have got decent success than we can switch completely to real account.

We can learn about forex trading from video tutorials. And try to apply use demo account. From demo trading, we will get trading experience and we can learn from them.

• 2 weeks later...

We can learn about forex trading from video tutorials. And try to apply use demo account. From demo trading, we will get trading experience and we can learn from them.

Yes, we can learn about forex trading from video tutorial, and beside that, there are many sources of learning. We can increase our trading knowledge from several source. Forex forum, articles etc, even we can use demo account to get trading experience.

Yes, we can learn about forex trading from video tutorial, and beside that, there are many sources of learning. We can increase our trading knowledge from several source. Forex forum, articles etc, even we can use demo account to get trading experience.

today there are many brokers who provide learning facilities with free trade and we should be able to use it well to learn the trade so that we do not awkward when you want to trade in a real account

today there are many brokers who provide learning facilities with free trade and we should be able to use it well to learn the trade so that we do not awkward when you want to trade in a real account

Yes, even demo account is provided by broker for clients. We will be more helpful to learn about forex and get trading experience. We also can use small amount to make us be more ready to start trading with real account. In TenkoFx, trader can use $10 in cent account, i think we should use it for trading.

we do not need to be confused in learning forex because many brokers who provide free learning facilities such trading demo account. with a demo account we will be able to learn trading for free so that we can learn to trade with the maximum and comfortable

Actually without learning it is not possible to make success in Forex trading and if you want to learn properly, you must have passed a long time in a Forex. I have been trading for three years in a regulated broker profiForex that supplied me video educational materials so I gathered most powerful analyzing trade knowledge in Forex . This trading partner has many educational facilities for learning Forex in a proper way.

I learned technical analysis to watch video tutorial of GCI Financial. In addition, I was much interested about fundamental analysis. Because, it’s really true, a trader need combination of both kind of knowledge. Then, started to learn news trading from daily trading report of GCI. Their analysis is very simple but more useful for new Forex trader to learn Forex. This is way, now I am a successful Forex trader in my live account.

start googling and you may find many resource you need, and start with reading fx basic knowledge, alternatively you may prefer to watch video tutorial, you can find many in youtube, but most of them are too long to watch, some video are over 2 hours duration in single link, found this one well informed video, and more interactive video tutorial, you can select which lesson you need to watch, based on your knowledge level, each video only at average 3-5 minute duration, you may check at :
http://www.tickmill.com/video-tutorials/
well, if you're new with trading, first thing invest your time with learning, and spend less while you're just starting, forex is a good business to start with, when you done with learning, keep focusing with your money management, that's how any kind of succesfull business works, get be ready be anticipate.

learn forex is not easy because forex is a business that has a lot of risk. the risk that we need to continue to improve trading skills. So we will be able to trade with the maximum and comfortable.

I was able to learn it very easily as I started with one of the most reliable companies OctaFX broker, it had everything that allowed me to work with comfort. They allowed me to learn with their 8 USD no deposit free offer, it might be there for making profits but I used it for both as learning I got from this was great. I am trading with this bonus for a long time and now I am moving to my own funds because I have learned to trade really well.

I was able to learn it very easily as I started with one of the most reliable companies OctaFX broker, it had everything that allowed me to work with comfort. They allowed me to learn with their 8 USD no deposit free offer, it might be there for making profits but I used it for both as learning I got from this was great. I am trading with this bonus for a long time and now I am moving to my own funds because I have learned to trade really well.

Learn about forex should be started from the basic, We can use demo account to learn, make practice and understand market forex.Then when we use small amount, we can maximize it and get maximal result when trading.

"Invite your friend, get $10 and win $5,000"

I learned by spending hours and hours reading what is free online about it. Then I opened a free demo accounts and practiced until I felt confident enough to try with real money.

Recommendation:
If you would like to make enough Profits from Forex trading in a Regular Basis, you may also find this Best Forex Strategy appropriate for You:

Profitable Forex Strategy: Explosive Forex

I learned simply by trading for longer period. I started off with normal Baby Pips site and when I fully understood how Forex trading is done in step by step details, I started the demo account and practiced till I was confident that I can repeat this performance even on real account but the pressure is obviously different and we have many emotions coming into play with the real account but yet doing all the above mention thing we are at least in better shape.