How Did You Learn Forex ?

Rate this topic

In my early stage of trading I faced lots of problems as I didn’t have any particular trainer! Then free educational features of TradingBanks broker provided me so clear knowledge on technical and fundamental analysis! Particularly their beginners training course was my main strength of learning! As a result, now I can make professional market analysis according to my own trading knowledge and experience!

On 11/14/2016 at 9:34 PM, gaban said:

With a demo account we can learn trading. we need to do is learn seriously when on a demo account so that we will be able to trade with a maximum

right, a demo account itself serves as a recognition as well as learn knowledge about the world of forex trading to traders, particularly novice traders. beginner traders are suggested to trade using a demo account before trading with real account. see funds used in the form of a demo account is still virtual, it can minimize the risk that could happen to a beginner trader.

Actually, I think we the traders first of all have to acquire risk management policy before trading with a high leverage which sometimes brings profit very rapidly.  According to my trading experience, I think, leverage is an important financial tool that allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investment.      

12 hours ago, Fx Mental said:

Actually, I think we the traders first of all have to acquire risk management policy before trading with a high leverage which sometimes brings profit very rapidly.  According to my trading experience, I think, leverage is an important financial tool that allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investment.      

I learn forex trading from many sources, include forex forums. There are many benefits that i can get from forex forums. For the first time, i started trading using demo account for a few months. Until now, i still use this account and now i'm trading with Tickmill.  I use $10 to start trading and feel the best trading conditions ever i get.

• 2 years later...

I choose Forex as my career. It changes my life dramatically. At first I lose some money in Forex market. After that I build up my career by help of my broker FXPremax. it provide me training tool and resources so that I can learn about Forex and can trader more effectively. They also provide me low transaction cost, low tight spreads, high leverage 1:500, swap free account and many more.

Guest Steve Goodwin

Learning Forex trading is a very important issue to the traders. So a best guidance should be there fir offering education. But we find it hardly. Brokers are also active in allocating education program to the traders indeed. Trade12 is such a broker which offers the best educative program which includes e-book, video tutorials and Forex glossary which are capable enough of providing better amount of knowledge to the traders.

Apart from the fact that having a broker who thinks about Forex is completely impossible and is therefore the fundamental duty of all Forex traders. It is called as a means of being selected for Forex trading. I selected TP Global FX is a broker that is highly regarded all over the world as an ECN standard broker. With the broker I am enjoying their ECN accounts with the lowest commissions and I have a high and flexible leverage. Their facilities are brilliant for scalping and coverage. You are going to have a fluent trading platform that includes more than 300 technical tools and an easy-to-use interface.
With TP Global FX it is a small percentage taken from the net assets of the investor's trading account.