How Did You Learn Forex ?

Rate this topic

learn trading we should do it well and with a lot to learn routine because then we will be able to trade with the maximum so we will be able to succeed in forex. For that we need to use a demo account to learn trading well

Learning is the best way to earn money in the Forex ground. I see all successful Forex traders were very serious about their demo account. Therefore, they can earn continuous profit in their real trading. This is way; I was very dedicated on my demo account. There is no doubt about this; I learnt the Forex business by demo practicing in OctaFx.
I always try to make the good trading strategy in my demo account. On the other hand, I was very sincere to apply my knowledge on my demo account. Day by day, I have improved my trading skill. When I was a successful Forex trader in my demo account, then I have opened my real account in OctaFx live account. I think learning is the way to earn money.

Yes, we must learn for earning in forex. We can use demo account and use our trading experience to make our skill be more better here. Our skill will make our money be more maximal.

learn forex should we do with the maximum. because then we would be trading comfortably. for that we need to use a demo account with either. So we will be able to succeed in forex. if we are serious when trading then we will get the maximum results

Definitely, Learning is the best policy to be a successful Forex trader. I was very interested to learn Forex business properly before joining my live trading. By the way, I had learned Forex basic knowledge and technique by demo practicing in OctaFx. I was very sincere to make my profitable trading strategy in practice time. I believed without a good trading strategy it is so tough to save my trading capital from big loses. At last, I have made my trading strategy by my one-year trading knowledge and experience. Now, I am successful Forex trader in my demo account. I believe demo trading is the most unique and effective way to learn the Forex business. Therefore, now I am enjoying my OctaFx real trading. I can earn enough money around the month.

Learning in forex trading should be done as long as we trade in forex. Demo account should be maximized as well as possible. We can learn forex trading from demo account. We also can use it free without spending money. In TenkoFx, trader also can use small amount to start trading with real account. We must use it as well as possible to get more maximal result.

Forex business is highly volatile type of trading market. Therefore, it looks very dangerous to trade in Forex without learning. Because, knowledge is the main weapon of the success. By the way, when I was a new Forex trader then I had practiced my demo account very sincerely. I was unknown about market principle. Whatever, ‘Free Forex eBook’ of GCI Financial helps me very much to know the market basic and moving technique. I was very careful to applied my acquire trading knowledge in my demo account. After practicing in the demo for one year, then I have joined in my real account. Now, I am successful Forex trader in my GCI live account. I believe learning is the best and only one way to earn regular money by Forex trading.

we can use a demo account to learn forex properly. With a demo account we will be able to learn trading with the maximum, so we are able to trade well. for that we need to use a demo account so well that we will be able to trade with a maximum

I utilize a demo account to learn forex and also try joining forums indo.mt5 of instaforex to learn forex properly. That way I can get the maximum trading. because of the skills and knowledge of our trading will increase

I utilize a demo account to learn forex and also try joining forums indo.mt5 of instaforex to learn forex properly. That way I can get the maximum trading. because of the skills and knowledge of our trading will increase

Demo account should be used as well as possible. Because demo acccount will help us to get more trading experince in forex and surely, it will help to improve our trading skill. We also can use demo account to take part in demo contest.

Demo account should be used as well as possible. Because demo acccount will help us to get more trading experince in forex and surely, it will help to improve our trading skill. We also can use demo account to take part in demo contest.

yes, of course we must use a demo account as well as possible. With a demo account we will be able to trade with the maximum. for that we need to use a demo account with either. So that we can get the maximum trading skills

yes, of course we must use a demo account as well as possible. With a demo account we will be able to trade with the maximum. for that we need to use a demo account with either. So that we can get the maximum trading skills

Demo account will teach us how to trade in forex trading. We must know that demo account will help us to get more maximal profit in forex. We must try to improve skills if we want to get more maximal result. The experience we get from demo will help us in forex

I think every trader have to learn forex by himself because self learning is always good.There is everything available over the internet thats why its easy to learn forex trading with self approach anyone can make that and will become a good trader.

of course, very necessary to learn forex. learn forex does not must with mentor, we can learn forex with self-taught. especially with the advancement of the internet then we will be able to learn forex properly. That way we are able to trade with maximal. for beginners can utilize Forex education of tenkofx

Learning Forex is a big task and not everyone is capable of doing it. As it is not just dependent on getting knowledge or experience but also on our level of patience, planning and good money management only than it completes the learning process.

I learned Forex trading only because of OctaFX Brokerage Company arguably the best. Their site have everything for a newbie to start learning from having a complete section of regular news update, news calendar and other necessary stuff it also has their own separate expert analysis providers which are always spot on as i have my personal experience with them with results above 80-85% which is awesome considering that it is fully free for us the clients.

Yes, I had invested my long time to learn the Forex business before investing my real money. I had start on my trading career by demo practicing as like other new Forex traders. However, my demo practicing life was very interesting with GCI trading broker educational facilities. I had gathered my basic knowledge by watching their trading video and reading their ‘Free Forex eBook’. On the other hand, their technical analysis and daily Forex repost was enough for me to learn technical and fundamental analysis. Interestingly, this trading broker allows to Hedging. Therefore, I can trade in my real account without using stop loss. I am very lucky that I get 4% interest on my trading capital by GCI. I believe all successful Forex trades are well educated Forex trader. Without learning, it is quite unfeasible to be a successful Forex trader.

learn forex should we do seriously. seriously to learn forex trading then we will be able to maximal. for that we can use a demo account with either. and we can be serious when trading in a demo account to practice good trading skills

learn forex should we do seriously. seriously to learn forex trading then we will be able to maximal. for that we can use a demo account with either. and we can be serious when trading in a demo account to practice good trading skills

Of course, forex is risky business. If we do not have enough knowledge, we will not get maximal result in forex. Try to use small amount to start trading after we use demo account to learn and hone skill

to learn forex we can use a demo account. With a demo account we can learn trading. we need to do is learn seriously when on a demo account so that we will be able to trade with a maximum