How Did You Learn Forex ?

Rate this topic

Guest gaban

if we want to succeed in forex then we need to learn and practice many trading well. we can use a demo account to learn and practice trading well. so that we can trade comfortably

if we want to succeed in forex then we need to learn and practice many trading well. we can use a demo account to learn and practice trading well. so that we can trade comfortably

If we want to get maximal result and want to be successful trader in forex, we must try to improve our trading skills. We must try to do the best. We can try to learn from our trading experience then use demo account to make more practice in forex.

Open a PAMM account with TenkoFX for the chance to manage up to $100,000

In order to be successful trader in the profession of trading in forex :

(1) must learn the principles of trade in foreign currency.
(2) you must learn how to read the news and determine your decision to buy or sell according to your analysis.
(3) You must learn technical analysis and studying the charts and diagrams of currencies.
(4) You must specify a commercial character, and select the appropriate time that suits your business type.
(5) must own trading strategy has been tried to be successful and achieve successful investment really.
(6) Put yourself in the trading plan and money management neglected to minimize your losses.

That is really all you need in your new business to become a successful trader. n addition to above , try to be discipline and patient.

If we want to get maximal result and want to be successful trader in forex, we must try to improve our trading skills. We must try to do the best. We can try to learn from our trading experience then use demo account to make more practice in forex.

Open a PAMM account with TenkoFX for the chance to manage up to $100,000

of course, to be successful in forex trading.untuk we need a lot of skills that we need a lot of practice on a demo account or a demo contest from brokers to improve trading skills. increasing our trading skills, the better the results of our trading

I always very interested to learn the Forex business. Because I know learning is the only one way to earn money in the Forex ground. For gather Forex knowledge I always depend on my broker FreshForex. Because their free training service is very useful to learn the Forex business. Now I am a profitable Forex trader by my knowledge power.

Most people learn forex by making mistakes as i have learned but everybody does not have the capital to loose their money and come back to trading and become a good trader so it is recommended to newbie traders to learn trading from books/articles/websites/tutorials etc. after that we can using demo account to aplicate our knowledge

to learn forex if we want to get maximum results then we need to focus on our learning well. with a focus we can absorb the knowledge that we will use for trading a real account with either. for that we need to follow the demo contest of instaforex

I am always enjoy to learn Forex trading. Because I know my Forex knowledge is my best friend in my trading life. This forum is very helpful for learning the Forex business. Because here many successful Forex trader share their trading policy. It's really help for the all new Forex traders.

in forex learn we must seriously. seriously to learn forex then we will get a good knowledge to start trading forex. for that we need a lot of concentration if you want to succeed in forex

I stareted a couple of years back i think it was 2011 or early 2012, I started a couple of demos i think it was hotfoerx eToro and fxcm and studied the basics at babypips, and a couple of videos on youtube, then went live with hotforex with a small 200 amount, and made my way up, I did blow an account haha but learned from it, and now im happy with a 4 digit small account and making a couple of hundreds a month.

• 2 weeks later...

Most people learn forex by making mistakes as i have learned but everybody does not have the capital to loose their money and come back to trading and become a good trader so it is recommended to newbie traders to learn trading from books/articles/websites/tutorials etc. after that we can using demo account to aplicate our knowledge

Yes, we must prepare ourselves to get more maximal result in forex trading. Demo account should be used as well as possible to get experience and hone our trading skill.

• 2 weeks later...

if we want to trade with a maximum then we must learn seriously. so we will be able to trade the maximum results. we can use a demo account or attempt to follows the contest demo of instaforex