How Did You Learn Forex ?

Rate this topic

I have learned the market basic knowledge by reading ‘Free Forex eBook’ of GCI Financial trading broker. On the other hand, I have learned the advance level of market analysis by watching their Forex video tutorial. I was very sincere in my demo account to apply my acquire knowledge. When, I was a successful Forex trader in my demo account then I have opened my live account with the same trading broker.

I have learned the market basic knowledge by reading ‘Free Forex eBook’ of GCI Financial trading broker. On the other hand, I have learned the advance level of market analysis by watching their Forex video tutorial. I was very sincere in my demo account to apply my acquire knowledge. When, I was a successful Forex trader in my demo account then I have opened my live account with the same trading broker.

To learn about forex trading, we can learn from several sources. There is demo account and we also can use video tutorial to learn about forex. We must have knowledge about forex is we want to start trading. If we do not have it, we will not get maximal result.

To learn about forex trading, we can learn from several sources. There is demo account and we also can use video tutorial to learn about forex. We must have knowledge about forex is we want to start trading. If we do not have it, we will not get maximal result.

I think so, a trader needs to learn about trading in a demo account. but before opening a real account, it helps the trader makes no deposit accounts offered by brokerage like 5$ no deposit bonsu from FBS

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I know there have so many ways to earn Forex. But, I preferred to learn by reading eBook and watching Forex video. Because, reading Forex eBook is the best way to gather Forex information. On the other hand, watching Forex video is the clearest view of earning. This is way, I used one of the most reliable trading platform that has enough educational support. As a result, I have learned market trading technique only six months. Then, I have opened my real account with the same trading platform. because, this ECN trading broker always ensures my trading securities. It has 12 years market experience. I get 4% interest from this regulated trading platform. So, learning is the better way to be a skilled Forex trader.

There are many methods for learning forex trade but all are actually not accurate. When I kicked off my forex trading I just have depended on my some basic skills and I could not make profit then but I was related with a regulated trading broker . my broker supplies me accurate analyses and I just follow this . by following these now I can easily make my profit.

Education Video. google and discuss in forum are my ways to learn Forex. However, you should practice trading to improve your trading skill (also knowledge). With only Forex knowledge, you can't go win in Forex.

Education Video is a Forex education tools and resources are designed to help you make informed trading decisions, by teaching you the most advantageous techniques and modern trading approaches available today. When you understand the layout of your trading platform (such as Metatrader 4 or 5) , you can maximize your account in a variety of ways. Becoming a smart trader does not mean you will never make a bad decision, but rather that you will greatly decrease your likelihood of falling for bad investments or missing an opportunity to stop your losses before they become overwhelming.

earn trading we have to do with serious because we are serious in carrying out forex trading, then we will be able to trade with the maximum. learn trading we can not do in a hurry. For that we need to be serious when learning to trade

Internet is all over the world now, and it is full of useful contents. So, I obviously learned Forex from Interent. I started my learning from Babypips and now here I am. When I was new, it was quite difficult for me to understand market movements and place my trade. However, now I can make sure my winning in different market conditoins.

Learn about forex is easy now. It means there are many source that we can use to get information about forex. If we can try to maximize it as well as possible, we wiil the best result when trading

yes of course in learning forex is easy we only need to focus on our trading. with our focus then we were able to learn trading with leverage. and we also need to continue to learn and practice trading well.

learn forex can be done in a demo account with a demo account we will be able to learn trading with leverage. and we can learn trading by joining forex forum. by joining the forex forum then we will be able to trading knowledge

I have the passion of trading from years, learnt it from an institute and practiced it a lot online.. but at beginning I did that in demo accounts just to be on the safer side :)

I have the passion of trading from years, learnt it from an institute and practiced it a lot online.. but at beginning I did that in demo accounts just to be on the safer side :)

I learned everything by trading on demo account with OctaFX broker. It used both their normal demo and the amazing demo contest. I got bored too early on demo, so I moved towards the demo contest of cTrader, it gave me a reason to trade with full motivation thanks to the prize of 400 USD and the best part is that we work it on every week, so it is great for regular practice and can help greatly in making us successful.

I learned everything by trading on demo account with OctaFX broker. It used both their normal demo and the amazing demo contest. I got bored too early on demo, so I moved towards the demo contest of cTrader, it gave me a reason to trade with full motivation thanks to the prize of 400 USD and the best part is that we work it on every week, so it is great for regular practice and can help greatly in making us successful.

I also use demo account to more improve my trading skills in TenkoFx. Demo account is the best way to learn about forex trading cause there is no risk where we will lose our money.

"Invite your friend, get $10 and win $5,000"

I also use demo account to more improve my trading skills in TenkoFx. Demo account is the best way to learn about forex trading cause there is no risk where we will lose our money.

"Invite your friend, get $10 and win $5,000"

I think it's very useful demo account for traders because of the demo account so we can learn to trade with the maximum and comfortable. so we had to use a demo account with a focus in order to further increase our trading skills