How Did You Learn Forex ?

Rate this topic

That is really nice way to go about things mate as Baby pips is indeed the most suitable place one can think of starting off with but we must also try practically and that’s what I did with OctaFX broker with their wonderful cTrader demo contest where I was able to practice well and with having a chance at winning the prize up to 400 USD was further giving me great benefit and I was able to learn with full passion.

Guest gaban

indo.mt5 forum is a great place to learn forex, by joining in the forum indo.mt5 then we will be able to share with each other with fellow traders so our trading knowledge will increase. and we also can use a demo account to learn trading

How did you learn Forex ?

I learnt Forex through an education provider. I've been trading for the past 2 years. I spent around £1500 on a 3 day FX Course. At the time i had no clue about forex or what it consists and i was quiet eager to learn and start. The course i took was a good insight to understand fundamentals of FX trading. Some say i wasted money on the course but i actually found it beneficial and i met some good people on the course as well with a similar interest like mine.

How much time did it take you in the starting?

It took me a month to understand Forex, With the help of the 3day course i was able to get a break down of understanding FX.

Where you learned or known Forex ?

There are many companies that provide online courses or 3 day course (in-house) just search on your search engine and you should be able to find companies that provide workshops or courses. Also on Groupon there is a good deal for a 2day course roughly around £50 or less.

It's best to understand and get grounded with the tool necessarily to start. Don't cheat and jump right in, you could risk your capital.

Well, my demo trading platform TradingBanks was my main source for my educational resource. Because, they have huge educational collection that’s enough for being a knowledgeable Forex trader from a new Forex trader. In addition, I took their Free Training Course fully free. On the other hand, their video tutorials gave me clear knowledge about trading physiology. Now, I’m a profitable Forex trader in my demo because of my trading knowledge.

Guest hunter13

i learn from the some sources. i read the book. i talk with some trader. i learn with them. i practice in demo account when i join in demo contest with liteforex. i learn more from it. i put a small fund in the micro account. i learn with it. i get real feeling.

knowledge is very important in trading. knowledge can be gained by using a demo account or by using video tutorials. I advise you to see a video tutorial on the basic principle of forex. Tickmill’ Forex Trading Video Tutorial contains hours of video dedicated to multiple Forex aspects you need to become a more knowledgeable trader. Every nuance of trading at Forex market is covered in this simple and easy to catch tutorial – from basic concepts to advanced skills.

Guest gaban

Demo accounts of the broker can be utilized to learn forex properly. with a demo account we will be able to train the trading skills. we need to use a demo account so well that we can improve the ability of a good trading

According to my trading experience, I think, devoid of passing a long time in this trading stage ,there is no alternative way ton to learn Forex. So, I have decided to pass this long period with GCI Financial where many didactic facilities are on hand for learning above all Forex eBook. Therefore, from this trading book , I am acquiring proper psychological matter which is very supportive to keep survive in this stage.

• 2 weeks later...

Forex is the top result when searching for money online. And there are tons of links for Etoro too so I decided to sign up on a demo account to get things started without investing a cent. 1.gif

That's the advantages of demo account and we also can get knowledge, experience and can hone trading skills from demo account. We need to maximize demo account wisely if we want to get the advantages. I also still use demo account in forex.

Guest gaban

That's the advantages of demo account and we also can get knowledge, experience and can hone trading skills from demo account. We need to maximize demo account wisely if we want to get the advantages. I also still use demo account in forex.

demo account does have many advantages in forex trading because the demo account will allow us to trade with a comfortable maximum and therefore we have to use a demo account so well that will allow us to trade with the maximum and comfortable

I got different option about this topic from different Forex traders. But, maximum traders told me it’s a long time process and very hard to learn trading principle by demo practicing. Really, I was much anxious after getting their suggestion. I though, where and how I start my learning process? By the way, it’s was very interesting to observe market movement. But, I was unable to use my trading chart properly. I did not understand how I open my trade and how close?. Then, I found video tutorials of TradingBanks broker about Mt4 trading platform. I got here ever kind of instruction about trading platform. Then, I became much interested to learn Forex trading. That was my 1st step of learning.

Guest gaban

learn forex should the mind focused because the focus will allow us to trade well and maximum, and therefore try to focus on our trading well although just learned. learning with a focus will make our understanding of the forex will be increasing

• 1 month later...

My story of learning Forex is really simple, as I was looking to earn money online and then I came across offers from various companies, I decided that if it’s free then what’s the loss in giving it a try and so I did. Although experience with them was not so fruitful yet it was enough to connect me to trading.

I am working with OctaFX broker and they have got excellent 8 USD no deposit bonus, it’s one of the major reason that I am working in Forex at the moment, if it was without their free offer, I might not be able to trade like I do now. It’s due to the freedom that I got which allowed me to express myself easily.

There is no alternative way to keep survive in this volatile trading place devoid of learning. So, from my first day of trading I am very much dedicated to learn Forex with support of MXtrade. Due to having many didactic facilities I have decided to trade in this EU regulated trading platform. from all these, I like most Forex eBook that provides me successful trading tips at all times.

Guest gaban

we must be serious in learning forex trading because forex is a business that has a high risk, the risk that it is to be successful we need to minimize the risk of forex properly. if we are serious in learning forex then we will be able to succeed in this business

The problem is how to learn these tools if you are a newbie. Reading some courses is not enough to have understanding of these tool and you have to practice in demo account where you can learn stop loss but to have understanding of money management, you have to trade in real account and you should not trade more than 10% of your deposit if you start with 100 dollars, this will minimize the loss. I do these test deposit with Tickmill classic account before move into better account condition at their Exchange account type.

Guest gaban

to learn forex, it is not too difficult because today many brokers who provide learning facilities such as the free trading demo account. Each broker has provided a demo account so that will make us able to practice trading

I think, it's easy to learn Forex trading from any kind of sources.Specially, at first time, when i was a newbie trader, actually i've only little knowledge of Forex that was i think nothing but fortunately, i've had found best Forex trading ECN broker KeyStock from where i can complete beginners course as well as watching their video tutorials and at last i'm successful and really i'm able to earning money without any facing more wrong. Besides, this broker has much collection of trading tools as result easily i can trade.