How Did You Learn Forex ?

Rate this topic

Guest gaban

learning is the need of every trader. if we want to succeed then we have much to learn and practice, doing forex trading without learning and practicing will only end up with a loss. learn forex routine is necessary. so that the risk can be minimized.

This is an on going process. Still I am learning, I found many websites and video tutorial where I learnt how to step into forex trading. At first I was skeptical and don't able to grasp the whole thing. But slowly I inclined to forex trading, I practiced in demo account and applied in welcome bonus 15 Euro Armada Markets. There are still lots of technical issues where I am concentrating myself to become a good trader.

Guest gaban

learn forex should be taken seriously, because the forex science is very much and forex risk is also very large. we not only learn how to make a profit, but we also learn to understand the forex risk properly. so that we can get profit.

I have so many sources to learn Forex from videos, books, live tutors and forum, What I have known is that to much learning without trading strategy is just confusing and as you learn one needs to have a strategy to use during this learning period, if using a Video Tutorial I do believe that the first thing after basic orientation should be to help their clients develop their own trading system and this is what they should use in a demo account.

Guest gaban

today many sources that we can use as a learning resource trading. in addition to a demo account, we can also learn trading through forex forums. With the forum so we can learn forex trading. because we can mutually discuss with other traders

learned by spending hours and hours reading what is free online about it. Then i opened a free demo accounts and practiced until i left confident enough to try with real money.

I want to share about the experience of the trader who won the advantage of $5 cash bonus rewards from FBS. his name is Yuri Bondar from Russia. he got Earned: $2453.26
Could you please give some professional advice to traders who’ve just received $5 Bonus?
The only advice I can give is: Be confident in your trades and analyze your mistakes. And the most important is trying to understand your losses.
I wish a profitable trading and prosperity to everybody!

Guest gaban

If we want to succeed in forex trading, then we must learn seriously, because by learning seriously then we will be able to get a lot of benefits. So that we can trade with a real account either. As a first step we can take advantage of a bonus post from instaforex to start trading real account

a successful trader is a trader who is able to survive in the forex business and remain calm in the face of even the worst situations. novice traders can take advantage of no deposit accounts as an initial step to enter the actual forex business. no deposit account, traders learn to be patient achieve a profit by setting the used lot. same as in the actual trade with the larger amount of the deposit. every trader still must be patient in order to minimize the risk of profit earned if early predictions wrong. for it, FBS provides free account $ 5

Guest gaban

successful trader is a trader who is able to learn on a regular basis. because forex is always evolving so we must always improve our trading skills well. many ways to learn as active in the forex forums that can be used to learn trading with fellow traders

Guest gaban

for I prefer to learn forex demo account and is active in the forex forum indo.mt5. because then we can get maximum results. actively in the forum so I can discuss with other traders. So I can get the maximum trading

Guest gaban

besides a demo account i also utilize contest demo to practice so the skills forex trading properly. so I have a lot to learn and practice trading well. so then I can get a lot of money from forex

• 3 months later...
Guest gaban

we need to learn forex trading skills are good and also requires a lot of trading experience are many. for that we need to learn and practice trading so well that we are able to obtain maximum trading results

I always believe, success in Forex depends on skills and experiences. So learning is the best way to become skilled and experienced in this industry. I started learning Forex trading on Demo account freely given by OctaFX broker. While practicing on demo platform, I tried for several indicators, EA's, manual trading and I did news trading, scalping, hedging as well just to Learn Forex for all ways I can do.

After practicing on demo, I started my journey on live platform getting 8 USD bonus from my broker OctaFX. So for first time I hadn't to invest my own capital. Using that bonus, I got able to make handsome profits. I learn from every mistakes I do while trading. I learn from other's mistakes and I learn from my own mistakes. I never give up and follow analysis and strategies given by my broker.

Guest gaban

I started to learn forex video tutorials instaforex. after that I started to learn in a demo account. with a demo account I can try to trade real account with either. so I can get the most benefit from forex. if we are serious about learning in a demo account so we can get a lot of money from forex