How Did You Learn Forex ?

Rate this topic

Guest gaban

learn forex trading is very necessary because doing so will allow us to trade with a maximum, we can learn to trade well in a demo account or by trying to trade on the demo contest

• 4 weeks later...

From my first day of trading, I am extremely dedicated to learn Forex in a proper way for becoming a knowledgeable trader. And, I am very lucky to select Mxtrade as my trading platform where at all time I am getting exclusive educational facilities that are very supportive to be a professional trader very rapidly. So, my trading life is very much well-informed.

Guest gaban

learn forex is necessary because by learning forex will allow us to trade with the maximum. for that we need to learn in earnest. we can use demo accounts to learn trading

• 6 months later...

Frankly, now I am learning Forex trading through expert traders of MTI Markets trading broker. Basically, this ECN broker provides free market analysis service in every day for all major currencies with others popular trading instruments. That’s way, I am earning enough money even though my trading skills is not enough standard. Actually, I am also earning real money from this useful market analysis.

I mostly learn from my mistakes doing trading on demo or real account. I see my results and valuate my performance then try to improve my trading with a new way slowly my trading was good day by day . Forums helped me a lot to learn trading as well as knowing tips of trading.

we can use a demo account to learn forex. in the demo account we can learn how to trade, therefore we need to use a demo account so well that we could train would make a good trading skills and understand forex properly

I have learned primary and advance through various types of educational program of TradingBanks. I seem, their video tutorials series are very useful for new traders. I found there proper guideline for leading Financial market. Till now I am learning from their live service really, learning is a continuous process.

Guest Mark Laurent

Forex trading is not easy if you don't know how to read the trends or have a very good strategy. I'm grateful that I have been able to get the best strategy and have taught so many individuals who have benefited from the trades. Teaching others to be successful is my joy. I would like to thank you all for the appreciation and I'm glad that I can be helpful to a lot of traders. Contact me at [email protected] or my skype : mark.laurent7 and get the best Forex trading strategy.

for a trader, it is very important to learn because the learning trading well will allow us to maximize the good of our trading capital. Therefore, we need to continue to learn and practice trading well to manage capital well

I learn forex trading from many sources, include forex forums. There are many benefits that i can get from forex forums. For the first time, i started trading using demo account for a few months. Until now, i still use this account and now i'm trading with Armada Markets. I use 15 EUR welcome bonus from this broker to start trading and feel the best trading conditions ever i get.

For learning Forex in a proper way, I have chosen Trade12 regulated trading broker due to having Trade12Education where all learning facilities are available with essential terms and conditions.

to learn forex then we need a good trading psychology. we can use demo accounts to learn trading. if we can use a demo account with a focus that will allow us to improve the skills of a good trading that will make us be successful in forex trading

learn trading is very important in this forex trading, because by learning the skills of our trading trading will increase. Forex is high risk so we need to continue to improve the skills to succeed in forex

Of course, if we do not have good knowledge and good skill, we can not trade well in forex and we also will not earn money in forex trading. I think before we trade in forex, we should use demo account first to learn and hone our trading skills, get the basics of trading. Then test our psychology using minimum deposit from a broker. on my broker ( TICKMILL ) a trader can use 25$ as minimum deposit using many payment method

knowledge and good trading skills are essential in this forex trading. Forex is a business that has a high risk, with the risk of it, so to be successful then we need to continue to improve the knowledge and skills of good trading