Forexpeoples Daily Technical Analysis For The Majors (4 Pair Forex)

Daily Technical Analysis for Saturday, February 02, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - next monday) - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart.

EURUSD

Bearish on EURUSD look weak. No nice idea to make new buy here (as long as next buyer still can not break up to that strong 138.2 1.3710). The wait and see action (first) = yes, better idea to take then.

GBPUSD

For this GBPUSD pair. Price look on more bearish to max. near that Support line at 1.5673. Of course - this still good for sell with TP near that demand / Support line 1.5673. And then - just be aware with pullback up bulls if price was move near the demand 1.5673, I see.

USDJPY

Bulls on still here but weak. Price candle was move so near that supply 93.11. So, for you are that plan want to make buy again here (USDJPY) = just be aware. I see, it's better to search sell OP with SL above that 93.11 (supply) - of course.

USDCHF

The bulls on here. USDCHF on closed price this week on was pullback from that strong demand 0.9015. And look more bulls again if then buyer also can break up to more that ex. low fib 0.9074 can be break up too by strong buyer then.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, February 04, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart.

EURUSD

The bearish on here. Look, if buyer on this EURUSD still can not break up again to that resistance 1.3710 = the retract price bearish = yes on play here = max. to near the 23.6 fibo at price 1.3605, I see. Search for sell - but with TP before 1.3605 = wise idea now.

GBPUSD

Trend on bearish but weak. For make a plan a new sell again on this GBPUSD pair = truly - that we must wait for break price candle to more that nearest demand zone at 1.5673 then.

USDJPY

Bulls on USDJPY was look weak. Just be aware to who want make Buy OP here now. I see - the price candle that can be see on this 4H TF = was look so near that strong supply zone area at 93.12. The most probably price to sideways and bearish correction = yes on here then.

USDCHF

For USDCHF - this look on more nice pullback up bulls. We see if the price seller here can not down again to more that strong demand (near price 0.9021) + price bulls can break up to more the 23.6 fib at 0.9093 = search for buy = better.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, February 05, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart.

EURUSD

EURUSD look to still bearish although with weak move bearish. Then - I see, for till now, the price candle was break that pivot 1.3498. Next bearish target is to near the 61.8 fib 1.3447. Search for sell with TP near the 61.8 fib 1.3447 = better.

GBPUSD

GU on still bulls but weak. I say weak for GBPUSD as long as the buyer still can not break up again to more that pivot at 1.5776. So, if we plan to make a new buy here = we must make sure that buyer was / can break up to more that pivot 1.5776. Just it.

USDJPY

For USDJPY = now look retrach bulls (first). but this can be change again to bearish if then seller here can move down more to that 38.2 fib 92.03, I see. On other hand = to call this pair on change trend to bearish = I see, price must break down first to more the pivot at 91.75.

USDCHF

USDCHF on nice bulls / up. And this quite good to search buy here. look, on 4H TF = we see the price was move above that 23.6 fib 0.9093. Make plan for buy OP is better if price can still move above that 23.6 fib 0.9093. Just it my simple look. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, February 06, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart.

EURUSD

Bulls on still EURUSD. The 38.2 fib line (1.3572) will be important level for this bulls. I mean - as long as the price then still move above that 38.2 fib (1.3572) = search / hold for buy Op = good idea.

GBPUSD

The GBPUSD pair on look more bearish again if seller can break down that low fib at 1.5630. if that happen = make a new sell here = better then.

USDJPY

for USDJPY - this can be more nice bulls if the buyer was also can break up to more that 123.6 fibo at 93.85, so if that happen = search for buy with use sl max. on bellow the ex. resistance line 93.18 = better.

USDCHF

Price look want to re-test again to that low fib (demand) at 0.9021. On my see - for next trade here = just be aware with bulls trend continuation if buyer can pullback up from that 0.9021 (demand zone area). :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, February 07, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart.

EURUSD

More bearish on still play on this EURUSD pair. but, for more nice sell OP = truly that we must wait first for break down price to that 76.4 fib line 1.3484 then.

GBPUSD

GBPUSD on look sideways - price candle for several 4H candle's on move slow above that Low fib 1.5630. Just be aware with more bearish here if seller can break down too to that strong low fib 1.5630.

USDJPY

For USDJPY - sideways now play here. just be aware with plan buy Op = on other hand = wait and see action with look to probably price more down to break that 23.6 fib 93.18 = better (for sell plan) here then.

USDCHF

This can still to bulls. On 4H TF = I see, as long as the price can move above that 23.6 fib 0.9085 = yes, still plan to search best entry for buy Op on this USDCHF = better. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, February 08, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart.

EURUSD

For EURUSD - this can more bearish IF the seller was truly can break down to that Low fib 1.3369. But, on my see - if price here still move above that 1.3369 = just be aware with retrach for a while to bulls (first). Just it.

GBPUSD

Sideways on still look play here. Look, for GBPUSD - the price candle still move slow so near that 38.2 fib 1.5725. with this look = no nice idea to take a new OP here = just wait and see for this condition = better.

USDJPY

Sideways with still to probably bearish on play here. I see - because the price on USDJPY on was too high, this can be pullback down to bearish if 23.6 fibo at 93.18 can be break down by seller. Sl for sell Op = wise to set at above that resistance 94.06.

USDCHF

Till now - this still look nice bulls. On simple see - USDCHF want try re-test that strong resistance line at 0.9228. Search again for buy opportunity with use target profit to near that resistance 0.9228 = good action now (because price now was move up above that 76.4 fib 0.9179). :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Saturday, February 09, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - next monday) - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart.

EURUSD

For EURUSD, bearish still can play here. If seller on next price movement = can move down to more that Low fib 1.3369. On simple say = I see, this good for hold sell if price still move bellow that ex. support 1.3369.

GBPUSD

GU on was touch and pullback down again from that first supply (1.5860). As long as the buyer on GBPUSD can not up again more to that 1.5860 = pay attention for bearish here = better action.

USDJPY

More bearish can be here. But - for nice sell OP on USDJPY = make sure that strong seller must break down first to that strong pivot 92.25. just it.

USDCHF

Price look to still bulls. But, for USDCHF = the correction bearish on here till max. that 61.8 fib at price 0.9149. I see - nice buy OP can be start play here after truly the price pullback up from that 61.8 fib 0.9149 then. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, February 11, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart.

EURUSD

For EURUSD, trend to bearish = yes, on still strong here. I see - for next probably movement here = search for sell OP is better if the strong seller then can move down again to more that nearest Low fib at 1.3352. search for nice sell is better here after that 1.3352 was break down by seller.

GBPUSD

For GBPUSD = look to be more bearish if seller here then can move down more that 61.8 fibo 1.5784. On simple say = search for sell OP here is better after the strong seller can move more down more to 61.8 fibo 1.5784. Just it.

USDJPY

For USDJPY, the price on still look to want bearish but weak. So, I see, for better sell OP here = make sure (first) that price can move down to more that 61.8 fib 92.01.

USDCHF

For USDCHF, just be aware with bearish correction first. I see, if then seller here can move down again to bellow that 76.4 fib 0.9179 = search for new sell here = good action then. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, February 12, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart.

EURUSD

I see, for EURUSD - as long as that Low fibo at 1.3352 still can not be break by strong seller and then 23.6 fib (1.3436) can be break by strong bulls = search for buy is better of course.

GBPUSD

This GBPUSD pair on bearish but weak. The price candle till now was move so near that demand zone at 1.5630. So, just wait and see with this sideways. for better sell OP = just make sure that low fib at 1.5630 was can be break down by strong seller continuation then.

USDJPY

Bulls trend also on still play for USDJPY but weak. On above the current price = there is a nice strong supply zone (94.84). If 94.84 can be touch = just be aware with bearish correction first then.

USDCHF

The bulls on still look nice play for USDCHF = on today move - if price can continue move above that resistance 0.9205 = search for buy is still better idea of course. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, February 13, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart.

EURUSD

For EURUSD - this look to be more bulls. On my simple see = as long as the price candle still can move above the 23.6 fibo 1.3436 = looking for next plan buy OP is good idea here.

GBPUSD

The bulls on still play here. For GBPUSD = yes, nice to be search buy as long as the price can still move above the 23.6 fibo line (1.5644). good luck.

USDJPY

For USDJPY = clear can be see that price on still to be more bearish. On 4H TF = with use fibo line, I see, more bearish on this pair can start again if truly the strong seller was break down more to the pivot (93.12), just it.

USDCHF

The bearish also can be here (USDCHF). I see, as long as USDCHF can move bellow that 23.6 fib 0.9170 = yes, this is a nice bearish continuation probability then. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, February 14, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart.

EURUSD

EURUSD look sideways near the pivot 1.3474. I see - till now - no nice idea to take the new OP for this pair as long as the price candle here still move with so slow movement near the pivot 1.3474.

GBPUSD

Trend also on still nice bearish. but, I see - for GBPUSD this can be called bearish again and good for sell if truly strong seller on this pair can move more down again + break down to more that Low fibo at 1.5522.

USDJPY

Till I post this analysis = the USDJPY on look smooth move. and no nice to take any new OP here (till now). Look, on 4H TF = price now on move near that pivot 93.22 with small candle move = just wait and see, it's more better action for now here.

USDCHF

Trend for USDCHF (now) look on still sideways = no nice idea to take any new OP here, the price candle on so smooth move near that 23.6 fib line (0.9178). Just wait and see = it's better of course. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, February 15, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart.

EURUSD

For EURUSD, I see, momentum for bearish still here and good sell after the seller on this pair can move more down to that strong demand at 1.3314. and just wait and see if price still move slow above that 1.3314 = I call it's sideways.

GBPUSD

GBPUSD on bearish but now look correction up bulls first (as long as the seller can not down again more to that Low fib at 1.5475). On this situation = just wait and see is better. next if 1.5475 was break too by strong bearish candle = so, look for sell OP is better act. then.

USDJPY

For USDJPY still on bearish. the price candle on 4H TF was move on bellow the 61.8 fib 93.01. make a sell OP with use stoploss on bellow that 61.8 fib 93.01 = good idea for trade fx here, I see.

USDCHF

Bulls but with weak move = yes, on still play here (USDCHF). The price candle on 4H Tf look pullback up again from that 23.6 fib 0.9200. I see - price now on move up to re-test again to max. that resistance at 0.9245. search for buy with TP bellow that resistance 0.9245 = better. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Saturday, February 16, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - next monday) - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart.

EURUSD

Correction bulls still can play here if on next price opening - the EURUSD can move up again and break up to that 23.6 fibo (1.3374). On my see - next, as long as that buyer truly can move above that 23.6 fibo (above price 1.3374) = search for buy will be better choice.

GBPUSD

Sideways price but with more probably to bulls continuation look here. on simple say = I see - bulls on GBPUSD will more nice move again if buyer on this pair can break up more to that 23.6 fib (1.5552) then.

USDJPY

The USDJPY look to enter to the sideways zone. price on move near that pivot zone 93.31. And no nice idea with this consolidation price probability. just wait and see first for next opening price here.

USDCHF

For USDCHF, look on more nice bearish and probably to change to bearish as long as the buyer on this pair can not up again to more resistance 0.9245. And I see - for plan sell here = also make sure that seller can break down to more 23.6 fib 0.9200 then. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, February 18, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use 15M-TF chart.

EURUSD

This will be more nice bearish id EURUSD can still move bellow that Intraday short 1.3339. make a plan for sell here is better - because till now - trend on the big TF still support for bearish, I see.

GBPUSD

The bearish on still move here. For GBPUSD = I see will be good for sell only/after the seller can break down more to that Intraday S1 (1.5478) that now appear bellow the current price, I see - if that Intraday S1 (1.5478) can be break by strong seller = make a new sell is better for this pair then.

USDJPY

I want to say = Just be aware with next bearish correction for this USDJPY pair. I can say this = after I see the price candle look pullback down from that supply 94.24. Make a plan to search sell here is better of course.

USDCHF

Trend on look more bulls and good for buy on this USDCHF if the buyer on this pair can move up again to more that intraday high at price 0.9242. just it. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, February 19, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use 15M-TF chart.

EURUSD

For the big trend, I still see bearish for this EURUSD (intraday trading uses). I see, if then seller still can move on bellow that intraday short line (1.3343) = yes, looking for sell OP again here is better of course.

GBPUSD

For GBPUSD - this still look bearish of course. On my see as long as the price (on today movement) can still move bellow that intraday short 1.5465 = yes, looking for sell OP = still better action here.

USDJPY

Price till now on sideways with more probably to bearish because of the TCCI look support bearish. I see - as long as USDJPY can move bellow that intraday pivot 93.91 = yes, looking for sell OP is better action then.

USDCHF

Bulls also on nice here. We see if USDCHF on today movement still can move above the intraday long (0.9240) = yes, search for buy OP is better of course. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, February 20, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use 15M-TF chart.

EURUSD

Just be aware with bearish correction. from the chart M15, I see as long as buyer on this EURUSD still can not up again more to that supply zone (near daily long target 2 = 1.3432) = probably bearish correction (first) yes on here then.

GBPUSD

GBPUSD on look more bulls - I can say nice to by for now here but please note : that SL for buy must be set on bellow that intraday low (1.5414).

USDJPY

for USDJPY - on look to be more correction bearish. and good for plan sell then - if the seller here can more down and break down to that intraday pivot at 93.63. on other condition, we just wait and see if price still move slow above that intraday pivot 93.63 (it's called still sideways).

USDCHF

bearish on this USDCHF pair was look weak for now. we see the price candle on move near that daily short target 1 and look to pullback up - so, no take any sell op here is better. price look to be sideways first on near that daily short target 1 (0.9202), I see. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, February 21, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use 15M-TF chart.

EURUSD

for intraday trade - I see, bearish Trend on was look weak because now price on was move above that demand 1.3270. no nice idea to make sell here as long as EURUSD can not down again more to that that demand 1.3270. On other hand, if here formed a strong bulls candle = search for buy with wise TP is better with sl bellow that that demand 1.3270 of course.

GBPUSD

Just be aware with bulls for GBPUSD if then buyer can truly break up more to that intraday S1 (1.5241). if that happen, we can search for buy here. with always use sl for buy - max. sl on bellow that intraday low (1.5191).

USDJPY

Bulls pullback on USDJPY now. The buyer on this pair was move to above that intraday long (93.69) = I see, look again for by with sl set on bellow that intraday long (93.69) is good action now here.

USDCHF

For USDCHF - this look to be bearish of course. Look, the price now on move more down and leave that strong supply / intraday high (0.9286). I see, looking for sell op with use sl max. above that supply (0.9286) is better. and look more nice bearish then - if seller then also can break down more to that intraday R1 0.9267. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, February 22, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use 15M-TF chart.

EURUSD

EURUSD on look sideways. Price movement till now = on so smooth weak and no nice idea to take a new op here. just wait and see for now = it's more better. On other hand = I see, as long as seller then here can not break more down to that intraday low 1.3160 = looking for buy on low here = great idea.

GBPUSD

Big trend on GBPUSD on look bulls. But for now look sideways first. For nice start buy Op here (intraday trade) = make sure that then price can up and then break up to that intraday high (1.5273). So, if price still move slow bellow that intraday high (1.5273) = I just called this pair on still sideways = just wait and see then.

USDJPY

The USDJPY look pullback bearish again. price candle on 15M TF was able can break down again to that intraday short 93.18. Looking for sell with SL above 93.18 = most better action (for intraday trading), I see.

USDCHF

For USDCHF - price on still look sideways but with more to bearish. TCCI on support bearish. Next, nice sell can be play again here, I see = if strong seller was truly can break down more to that intraday pivot 0.9300. So, let's wait for that breakout to pivot 0.9300, then (to start sell here). just it. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Saturday, February 23, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - next monday) - by ForexPeoples.Com | use 15M-TF chart.

EURUSD

For EURUSD - this likely to still want up bulls. this bulls can be see with the TCCI average daily that now on bellow the current price. Look for next buy OP plan = better.

GBPUSD

The intraday R1 (1.5246) was break by seller. On my see - with look to this supply demand formation on GBPUSD - price here can probably down first to re-test again to that intraday long 1.5219.

USDJPY

For USDJPY till closed price this week, price on sideways near that supply 93.50. but, if we look to the tcci average daily - this more to be bulls if then intraday long (93.45) can be break up too by strong buyer then.

USDCHF

The USDCHF on more bearish. price was break down to the intraday pivot 0.9300 and TCCI till now on support bearish too. looking for sell plan then is better here, I see. :)

Regards.

Archived