Parameters To Choose A Broker?

Guest mark88

First of try not to be the pioneering trader of a new broker, at least let the broker be around for sometime or sponsor a big named program or contest. That way you might be partially sure what the this broker maybe around for quite some time, other wise stick with the know names in the industry such as www.alpari.com, fxcm, forextime, instaforex and the rest.

Then you can start comparing parameters such as leverage, requote, spread and withdrawal methods. This point are also of optimum importance from experience.

parameter in choosing a broker is the most important trading comfort. broker that provides comfort is very profitable for traders and therefore, we need to be able to really get comfortable broker

parameter in choosing a broker is trading convenience. Trading in a comfortable broker will provide maximum results for our trading, therefore, we need to find a broker who actually provide comfort trading. We can use a demo account to practice trading well

My way to judge any broker is simply by their history and service that they provide us. I prefer only OctaFX since it’s a regulated company with been a true ECN broker as well, so working with them is definitely rewarding for me and mostly it leads to great profits for me, so that’s why I prefer to work with this lovely company and always get loads of benefits while they also have excellent service with all money transactions been instant.

parameter in choosing a broker is trying to trade with the maximum and convenient if we could use a demo account with a well to test the broker so that we will be able to get the right broker.

Personally I know some trades who are changing their trading brokers continuously, but I don’t prefer this wrong way. Because, I seem we have to use a permanent company where is available all kind of trading facility and enough capital security. That’s way, I have selected my trading platform after doing three months analysis on broker qualities. Then, I picked up TradingBanks because of it interesting offers. I have been trading in TradingBanks from my first day of live trading and really it’s a very good experience with this broker.

I think the best way to be judging any broker or selecting them is how they are going to work if you invest low amount because most brokers are treating you well when they see huge investment, but with lower investment, it is always issue especially when we face any difficulty. I have personally seen how hard it is to get any reply just because I am low investor, but thanks to OctaFX broker that I am joined, it is no longer any trouble for me to be a low investor given I get same level of respect and treatment, as big investors get, therefore it’s a treat for me to be working with this lovely broker that forever helps me work well.

Really, this is very important issue for me as I have already chosen Forex trading as my lifetime business. So, I always try to act like a professional Forex trader. I see, the success of a Forex trader also depends on his or her trading platform. So, I use friendly trading platform TradingBanks where is available every Forex trading facility.

• 3 weeks later...

My list is very short, 1) security 2) low spread n last one is quick transaction facility. So, as I get this thee qualities into TradingBanks that’s way, I have started my live trading with this regulated broker. And, really it’s very good experience with this broker as a scalper. Here I get fixed low trading spread offer.

My list is very short, 1) security 2) low spread n last one is quick transaction facility.

Agree...

Especially for funds security, you need to find a well established and regulated one. And personally, order execution speed is very important because I don't want to see my order even a single pip late.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

much should we value in choosing a broker, we need to be able to test out the broker that we will use for trading that will allow us to get the right broker. We need to see the services of a broker well and need to be as well as how the condition of the transaction

• 1 month later...

We the traders actually have to choose in regulated trading brokers which guarantee their clients funds. that’s why, I have decided to trade in MXTrade trading broker which is mainly considered as an EU regulated trading broker by the high authorize in this market place. So, I get enough security in my trading balance that’s make my trading life is very much comfortable.

Guest gaban

in choosing a broker then we need to see how the services of a broker it so it will get the right broker, to test the first broker that we will use for trading you could work out the trading conditions of the broker it so well that we will really get a broker right

Archived