Parameters To Choose A Broker?

Guest mark88

Hi Folks,

I want to trade with Xcalper. They use scalping strategy. I just want to know what are the parameters to choose a broker?? Please share your experiences of Xcalper.

Thanks.

I've never tried trading with that broker and now i'm trading with InstaForex. If you wanna trade, you have choose broker which give you comfortable service, it's a trusted broker not a scam broker. You can use their bonus to test that broker, is it a scam broker or not.

• 2 years later...

It’s very really straight forward for me which is that I need to have a broker that is licensed and that’s why I prefer OctaFX broker, it’s regulated by the highest authorities and also have ideal conditions that I can wish for since I have got swap free account so I don’t have to pay charges to keep my trades over night, it’s a big deal for a long term trader like me since all my trades are over weeks and months.

Hi Folks,

I want to trade with Xcalper. They use scalping strategy. I just want to know what are the parameters to choose a broker?? Please share your experiences of Xcalper.

Thanks.

Heard nothing about this broker. Actually I prefer to trade with more reputable brokers with thousands of clients sharing details on their experience in forums so you can know fine points of trading with particular broker (spreads, execution, price freeze, withdrawal issues, etc) without risking your own money. Applying this method I found my current broker Hotforex, which I have been trading with for 3 years so far.

When looking for a broker there are so many things you have to check. But first i will consider the brokers reputation,trading condition and the withdrawal and deposit system.this what I consider before opening my account with Tickmill last years ago, reputable one, even this not the only thing to consider, any website review sometimes just had their own odd issue, I'd prefer to make sure by my own experience. these where i found TM trading condition are very competitive, as for payment they had wide range method but at secure line of payment methods, I primarly use Skrill with them.

It’s very in actuality premeditated forward for me which is that I need to have a broker that is licensed and that’s why I prefer in MxTrade . It is considered as a regulated trading broker by the highest authorities and also has many ideal conditions that I want. Really, this is a trading broker which is very dedicated to their cline above all the newcomer. As like, this trading broker arranges Forex beginner course that is very important to the beginner to gather most accurate basic knowledge. Therefore, newbie also can use beginner video for acquiring exact fundamental and technical analyses. Moreover, I can say for having these strong educational facilities I have decided to trade in this broker permanently.

A good broker is a broker that can provide benefits to the trader with the system security protection fund, the smooth process of withdrawal and deposit as well as other things that provide added value to traders

I now get this thing in TenkoFx where in addition to getting the above, now I get other benefits in the form of option deposit bonus 15%, 30%, 100% and 200%

If the broker that you chose does not have the skills, knowledge, and tools necessary to properly advise the new forex trader, the possibility of failure increases significantly. more experienced brokers are more preferable than inexperienced ones because of their record of stability and reliability.I open an account with Tickmill is one of ECN broker, the broker has a speed of execution and low spreads are I needed to do scalping . this is usually the main thing when I decide to choose the right broker for scalping. this method is very suitable for me to apply in this broker because this broker provide me the spreads as low as 0,3 pips on eurusd, no requotes, positive slippage.

If the broker that you chose does not have the skills, knowledge, and tools necessary to properly advise the new forex trader, the possibility of failure increases significantly. more experienced brokers are more preferable than inexperienced ones because of their record of stability and reliability.I open an account with Tickmill is one of ECN broker, the broker has a speed of execution and low spreads are I needed to do scalping . this is usually the main thing when I decide to choose the right broker for scalping. this method is very suitable for me to apply in this broker because this broker provide me the spreads as low as 0,3 pips on eurusd, no requotes, positive slippage.

If our broker do not has good services, we will not feel comfortable when trading. That's why we must choose which give the best service for us. We also must try to maximize demo account to test a broker, how the performance is

TenkoFx Deposit Bonus

If our broker do not has good services, we will not feel comfortable when trading. That's why we must choose which give the best service for us. We also must try to maximize demo account to test a broker, how the performance is

TenkoFx Deposit Bonus

A good broker will give the best for traders to make them feel comfortable and satisfied with broker. I trust Tickmill to invest my money, i get the best trading conditions, they offer the lowest spread ever i got, besides that, i also get fast order execution, it's very comfortable for scalping.

Actually, different traders have different minds. But, personally I am much sincere about broker regulation. Because, I know only regulated trading brokers can provide enough capital security. This is way, I am using ‘TradingBanks’ trading platform from my first day of live trading. On the other hand, as a scalper low trading spreads is another requirement for me, exactly that I get from this ECN trading broker.

A good broker would provide all necessary services like low spread, minimum margin requirement, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal without long process, free demo account for practice and other necessary services that should be offered. My broker has good qualities mention above that's why I'm using them for they never fail to play their role well.

1. Low spreads
2. Low commissions (if any)
3. A minimum deposit requirement that matches your resources.
4. Security of funds
5. Easy and prompt deposit methods.
6. Simple and fast withdrawal methods

this could be a must have paramameter before decide with any brokers company. I held my acoount with Tickmill, their classic account may good option for new trader, as 100 US minimum deposit needed, and no need to bother with commision cost. I use their ecn account, the execution is fast, lower transaction cost and I've done a couple time of withdrawal, it only take 50 min at most if you are withdrawing at their finance division working hour

I think it’s all about where I feel comfortable and see my chances of success increasing and at the moment I am getting this feeling with just one company and that’s yesfx, they are really wonderful since they give us great chance of getting education with their Remote FX Traders program, it allow us to gain knowledge with their highly qualified experts trainers and also we get a chance to manage 50,000 EURO on their live trading account for free.

My recommendation would be to find a broker with raw spreads and a low commission. The raw spread will give your price action strategy the best possible price to trigger your orders. Of course, account conditions and order execution is crucial also. I currently trade with a broker that uses ECN technology that reduces latency and the execution is super fast. As well, they have specific Liquidity providers who can handle price action strategies as well as very good conditions (EURUSD 0.2 -0.5 pips ). I know these brokers are limited, and you won't find them among the biggest brokers lists as 99% of them are alleged market makers. You'll have to work a little harder and dig a little deeper as I did to find Tickmill, which suit and provide trading enviroment for any trading strategies, including price action entry type.

Well, I think it’s really depending on trader’s pacific wants. BY the way, personally I want 100% capital security with best scalping trading environment from my trading broker. Actually, I don’t have enough trading investment for long time trading. This is way, scalping is the most suitable trading style for me. Besides, I only depend on TradingBanks trading broker to apply my scalping strategy with enough security. Because, I get only one pip trading spread facility from this ECN trading platform. I feel like that one pip trading spread even high voltage news. Besides, their no slippage guarantees and no requotes security inspire me for scalping. So, I get my requirements from my regulated trading broker very comfortably.

Hi Guys,

I've been looking at different brokerage companies to switch over to.

I’ve come across so many Brokerage such as: FXCM, IG Index, CMC, ETX, eToro, CWM FX, Iron FX and FX Pro.

Is there any help I can get with info about the companies? I’m a believer of finding as much background on companies before going with them if that make sense.

Guest gaban

many parameters that we need to consider in choosing a broker of which we can see dar trading conditions, the speed of the transaction process, etc. for that we need to try to broker we choose so that we really know the performance of the broker to be used for trading

• 4 weeks later...

Archived