Parameters To Choose A Broker?

Guest mark88

My main condition is broker regulation. Because, I know only regulated trading broker can provides us best trading facilities with enough capital security. That’s way, I have chosen CommexFx trading broker where I get best scalping trading environment because of their low trading spreads facility. Besides, I can use any trading software without any restriction. So, my live trading period is much flexible.

I tried almost all the very well-known Forex brokers but I always faced some obstacles from the broker and in many cases my trading accounts were blocked and closed. But with Tickmill I can trade freely with the best market spreads and the best order execution I have ever experienced. their ECN account type get pricing feeds from multiple institutional market participants and display the best quote on their trading platform. With quotes flowing in from numerous institutional sources, spreads on the bid and ask can get extremely tight and can even reach zero.

Guest gaban

parameter in choosing a broker is to look at the condition of trading and brokerage services that will be used, therefore we need to find a broker that is really reliable and tested broker in advance to get the right broker

Some of the key things to look for are available currency pairs, commissions, typical bid/ask spreads. I've done my check through myfxbook spread comparison, and several trusthworthy brokers reviews website such FPA, FF, including myfxbook. There is a wide variety of brokers available to you, so be prepared to ask some main questions. for example spread, Naturally, the lower the spreads, the better it is for my trading strategies, I held my ecn account with Tickmill which ensure my trading condition requirement, narrowest trading spreads, low mark up fees even for commision base broker. here's my trading setup while trading with my Tickmill account, 2% risk per trade, due their high leverage 1:500, with 500 ECN account for 2% risk, I only risk 10 USD, means at 0.01 lot size my stop loss are 100 pips! that's truly stress free trading setup, isn't ?

Guest gaban

We can not choose broker without any consinderation. And if we want to get the best broker, we can try to look for the information from forex forums or other sources.

yes, we should be more selective in choosing a broker, because a good broker will bring luck to our trading, it's trying to improve trading skills with a lot to learn and practice trading with good

yes, we should be more selective in choosing a broker, because a good broker will bring luck to our trading, it's trying to improve trading skills with a lot to learn and practice trading with good

Of course, we must be selective in choosing broker for trading. To get maximal profit, we can start trading with small amount first. Try to use demo account to test broker or we can try to maximize small amount, like $10 to test real performance of broker.

TenkoFX investment forum for PAMM account investors

When looking for a broker there are so many things you have to check. But first i will consider the brokers reputation,trading condition and the withdrawal and deposit system. this what I consider before opening my account with Tickmill last years ago, reputable one, even this not the only thing to consider, any website review sometimes just had their own odd issue, I'd prefer to make sure by my own experience. these where i found AM trading condition are very competitive they even provide flexibility in trading conditions, they’ve discounted me 10 cents per side on their commission account (so now I get 3.8 $ round-turn, instead of 4 $) just because of my passionate trading (over 150 trades monthly) with deposit over 10K.

A far cry, I have decided to trade permanently in MxTrade due to getting all trading facilities as a Muslims. Here, in a short I opened my swap free account that is not possible any others brokers. And, I am able to take out my money at all times by means of automated withdraw system. Therefore, I am getting all profit that I earn from this trading place, because, it has no hidden fees.

when choosing a broker we should be able to know what are the advantages provided by the broker. I now choose a broker that provides benefits to the trader by providing favorable conditions for trade with scalping. I am now with TICKMILL because the broker is giving me the opportunity to trade scalping without any restriction. although trading under one second

• 5 weeks later...

It might not sound exactly logical, but we should keep our strength in front for selection of broker, it is because there are many good brokers but turns bad due to been one dimensional, so we should go with an all-round broker or better to select one favoring our strength, I trade with OctaFX broker, so I don’t really have to worry about anything and I can be really comfortable no matter what my selection of the method is to trade with.

The problem is how to learn these tools if you are a newbie. Reading some courses is not enough to have understanding of these tool and you have to practice in demo account where you can learn stop loss but to have understanding of money management, you have to trade in real account and you should not trade more than 10% of your deposit if you start with 100 dollars, this will minimize the loss. I do these test deposit with Tickmill classic account before move into better account condition at their Exchange account type.

Guest gaban

parameter in choosing a broker is seen from the process of withdrawal and deposit. If a broker when deposit and withdrawal process very quickly so it has indicated a good broker and client support services are also easy to be contacted

I guess the main thing is support service behaviour: they should be fast and polite.

Then comes the speed of withdrawal and different operations, I also believe that a reliable broker should be regulated by some company like KROUFR for example. And yeah, they should have wide range of trading instruments, bonuses, law spreads etc.

By the way, I'm testing FreshForex now and those guys are turned to have all the advantages mentioned above! Amazing!

To choose my trading broker for permanently my main condition was my capital safely. Because, I have long time trading experience. So, I know the way to make unlimited money by Forex trading. That’s way, I was looking for a broker which has flexible withdrawing and funding system with enough capital security. At last, I have selected TradingBanks broker where I get my requirement exactly.

The problem is how to learn these tools if you are a newbie. Reading some courses is not enough to have understanding of these tool and you have to practice in demo account where you can learn stop loss but to have understanding of money management, you have to trade in real account and you should not trade more than 10% of your deposit if you start with 100 dollars, this will minimize the loss. I do these test deposit with Tickmill classic account before move into better account condition at their Exchange account type.

Unfortunately I am not able to get your point mate, it’s not wise to suggest a new broker, I will never do that as I feel it’s way too risky to be trading with a company like that, if we want to get anywhere near success then it’s all about working with a quality broker and it must be established as well.

I trust very few brokers because of been aware of things that happens in market and one of rare broker companies is OctaFX broker, it’s just class apart from rest as it’s not just a regulated company, but an true ECN broker as well, so it’s a treat working with a high quality broker of their standard is absolutely classic and makes us a winner almost every single time.

There is many of forex brokerage nowadays. A Forex broker who has a good reputation and good to deal with, is a must choose broker. A broker who support their traders to earn good and have a nice trading experience is I think everyone wants. There are many good broker out here. And i choose TICKMILL.

• 4 weeks later...

I have decided to trade in GCI Financial to trade for all time due to many exclusive trading facilities. From here, I got 30% deposit bonus that made my balance larger and every month I am getting 4% interest on my trading balance. Therefore, I am also getting only one pip trading spread at All times to trade at any major currencies with spot metal and CFDs.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest gaban

we need to test a broker before use so that we can trade comfortably, for that we have much to learn and practice trading with good

Archived