Parameters To Choose A Broker?

Guest mark88

My way for selection of broker is to have solid conditions, it does not matter if they are established or new, but all that’s necessary is that it should be reliable and trustworthy, if any company has that quality then I love it. Currently this quality can only be found with Nova FX broker, it’s not just an outstanding broker but carries great reputation including first class offers like Risk Free Trade option where we can’t lose up to first 3 trades and even if we do then the money is refunded.

• TGF Premium

there are good brokers out there, though in this line of business there are also brokers that might take advantage of clients accounts, it good to see a lot of us have found the brokers that works for them, I trade with InstaForex for a year or so, and so far things are going smooth, there is risk in any investing so to say, but doing the research before investing is the key

many parameters in choosing a broker because the will make us rating a lot of things then we can trade with a maximum. we can use a demo account to test the broker so that it will get the right broker

• TGF Premium

Choosing a broker is not an easy task for any new or experienced trader.The real challenge in choosing a broker comes when you have to determine what attributes you are looking for.The best way to test a broker's performance is by signing up a free demo account with them.

Choosing a broker is not an easy task for any new or experienced trader.The real challenge in choosing a broker comes when you have to determine what attributes you are looking for.The best way to test a broker's performance is by signing up a free demo account with them.

yes, choosing a broker is not easy because forex is a business that has a high risk so as to be successful in forex trading, then we need to be able to get the right broker. For now, I am more comfortable trading in instaforex

Actually, in spite of good trading knowledge, it is not possible to make profit constancy without a reliable support from a trading broker. In my trading career, I have decided to trade Mxtrade permanently due to many exclusive educational facilities that are very supportive to be a knowledgeable trader very rapidly. by means of these, I am getting all important information on the financial health of various economics.

parameters that we need to consider in choosing a broker is from trading condition are given, the speed of the transaction process, etc. for that we need to try to broker we choose so that we really know the performance of the broker to be used for trading

yes, for that, we need to test the first broker to be used for trading, so we will actually get the right broker. We can test the broker with a demo account. For now, I prefer to trade in instaforex.

Yes! We need a permanent choice on this issue. Because, Forex trading is a physiological game. So, we need fixed and cool determination in every sector. Actually, I think every traders should be sincere on broker issue. In addition, in demo session traders need to select a broker permanently for their live trading. I practiced many trading brokers in my demo, but ultimately I selected TradingBanks as I saw this regulated broker has all kind of trading facilities and selected educational features.

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing too difficult to do, but if we have someone experience than it’s really nice to take help from, but if we are totally new to this trading without any friend or helper than I will suggest to go with proper reviews which will reflex on pros and cons, it is perfect to match with our requirement and then make decision just like I did in going with OctaFX broker after checking their reputation and achievement with over 11 awards and I am now I am working with them since last 3 years, so very happy.

There are many things in my point of view for choosing a good broker. They must be regulated for safety of funds. Then they must be present in many countries. Their trading platform should have variety and fast execution of orders. Live support should be a good one and I have all these thing in http://www.alpari.com

parameter in choosing a broker is trading convenience. Trading in comfort is the dream of the trader, therefore, we need to be able to trade with the maximum and comfortable, so it will make us more profitable trading. For that, we need to test the first broker that will be used for trading, so that we will get the right broker

we shoudl be choose a broker who understand trader need. At Tickmill we believe and understand that a successful client is one who will stay as long as possible with us. We genuinely want our clients to succeed and that is why we allow all trading styles including news trading, scalping, and arbitrage which are generally not allowed by other brokers due to a fear of making internal losses.

In addition to regulation I would like to recommend you research the official sources which provides any information about your potential broker. For example, my broker Fresh Forex was recognised to be a company with the best client support (Trading Academy rating) and at the same time the best broker of Asia.(Shanghai International Exhibition)

I chose TICKMILL because I had a comfortable trade on this broker. all my transactions smoothly without any obstacles. as a trader we must take advantage of good trading conditions provided by broker, the other August was a remarkable month for Tickmill also in terms of introducing a VIP account designed specifically to meet the needs of larger traders. “This account gives a bigger player an edge in trading with raw ECN spreads starting from 0.0 pips and one of the industry’s lowest commissions – all to ensure our clients get the most favorable trading conditions available in the market”

parameter in choosing a broker is the most important thing is that we can try to trade with the maximum. Convenience is important therefore, try to test the first broker to be used for trading

The judgment is different for all because we all are different type of traders and that’s how one is supposed to do selection of broker, I prefer OctaFX broker and the good thing is that this is a broker which is completely suitable for all, so it means no matter what type of trader one is since all support is available here. I am a long term trader and for me here they have amazing swap free account available, so that helps me trade better and allows me to be successful since I am not required to worry over anything at all and can work smoothly with not having to pay anything at all in terms of commission or extra fees.

Archived