Forexpeoples Daily Technical Analysis For The Majors (4 Pair Forex)

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, December 17, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

The EURUSD on still look bulls. On my simple see till this opening price this begin week - as long as the price still can move above that ex. resistance line (above price 1.3126) = yes the bull still can call bulls. But if that 1.3126 can be break by strong seller = just be aware with change trade to bearish (of course).

GBPUSD

For GU = this pair can probably down for bearish correction (first). This bearish correction can happen = as long as the buyer - then still can not up again to more the strong supply zone 1.6200 on this 4H TF. Just it.

USDJPY

The USDJPY on more to probably bearish. We see as long as buyer can not up again more to that 123.6 fibo at price 84.41 = search for sell better (with use Stoploss for this sell plan on max. above that 123.6 fibo 84.41).

USDCHF

This pair can bulls. We see the nice bulls pinbar candle on the previous candle (4H TF). Search for Buy with Sl bellow that pinbar candle (SL bellow price 0.9166) = Yes, nice action here now. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, December 18, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

Till now = this pair on still sideways (near/bellow that new resistance 1.3188) - we see no nice candle to play (first), Just wait and see - it's better of course. Then if buyer can break that resistance 1.3188 = yes - search for buy better. But, if here formed a nice and strong bearish candle = search for sell with SL above resistance 1.3188 = better.

GBPUSD

The GU on still sideways near that strong supply zone area (1.6216). But, I see - if then strong buyer can break up too to that 1.6216 = Yes, probably to more bulls continuation can be play again here and good fro make search buy OP then. Just it.

USDJPY

For USDJPY - this loom still to probably pullback to down bearish as long as the buyer still can not up again more to that so strong supply zone at 84.36. On simple say - if we want to take sell OP here = just make sure to set SL on above that supply zone at 84.36.

USDCHF

The USDCHF also on sideways. The price on still move slow on above that strong new demand zone (above the price 0.9158). Then - of course - I can say nice more bearish here if that 0.9158 was break by strong seller then, So - for now - just wait and see for that break down to the 0.9158 for plan search sell (then). Just it. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, December 19, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

The bulls on this pair was look weak. So, Just be aware with sideways first. On my see - if then buyer can break that resistance at 1.3262 = bulls still can more play here. But - as long as that 1.3262 can not still be break up = sideways (still play till now).

GBPUSD

GBPUSD on sideways. Now - the price still move slow on supply zone area (1.6269). Just wait and see please. I see - for next probably price move = if the 1.6269 also can break by strong buyer (then) = search for new Buy = better. Just it.

USDJPY

Nice bulls. And look more bulls + good for Buy OP = If on today move; the price (buyer) also can break up to that 84.36. On simple say - just wait and see for break up price to that 84.36 = for start search new buy (of course).

USDCHF

This look on still more bearish. On my see = as long as the buyer can not break up again to that ex. Low fib 0.9158 = Yes - still hold the sell OP = better choice. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, December 20, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

This can be more bearish of course. I see - if then seller here can more move down again to bellow that 23.6 fib at 1.3207 = that's time to nice search sell Op. But, of course, we just wait and see as long as the price then still move slow above that 23.6 fib 1.3207. Just it.

GBPUSD

The bearish correction on look here and this bearish correction can be called nice bearish trend (then) = if the seller on today move can break down too to the 23.6 fibo (1.6238). On simple say = search for Sell is better if truly 23.6 fibo (1.6238) can be break by strong seller then.

USDJPY

The sideways still play here. Price till now on still move bellow that resistance (bellow price 84.61). Just be aware, and for better action = wait and see is good idea for now here.

USDCHF

For USDCHF - this look on more probably bulls and good for buy. This bulls can be more here only / after the 23.6 fibo (near price 0.9153) can be break up by buyer. But, of course - if price still can move bellow that 0.9153 - just wait and see = it's sideways area zone. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, December 21, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

This can be more bearish of course. And I see - if then seller also can break down to that 23.6 fibo 1.3218 (on today move) = yes, make plan to search again for sell OP here is better (of course). But, if then price still move above that 23.6 fibo 1.3218 = I will stay to call this is a sideways price (first) = wait and see is better.

GBPUSD

For GU - till now also on look to be more bearish. I see - if then seller here can break down to more that 23.6 fibo at 1.6251 = Yes, search again for sell OP is more better then (but with use SL max. on above the resistance line - SL for sell on above price 1.6307).

USDJPY

Price on sideways near / bellow that nearest resistance 84.61. Just wait and see = it's more better idea to take for now (of course). Till now, no nice candle price action here (I see this with use 4H TF). So, wait and see = better.

USDCHF

Bulls on look here although still look weak. On my see - if then buyer can break up more to the 23.6 fibo at 0.9150 = it's nice time for search new Buy. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Saturday, December 22, 2012 (analysis price for next opening price - next week) - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

This EU on still nice bearish. And look to be more bearish again if then seller can break that pivot line at price 1.3151. Search again for sell is better only / after the seller also was can break down more that pivot 1.3151 of course.

GBPUSD

For GU = Yes - so nice bearish. I see - for next price move = if then seller here can move bellow that pivot line (price still can move bellow the price 1.6196) = Yes, search for sell is more better idea then. Just it.

USDJPY

The sideways still play here, just wait and see - it's more better idea of course. I see - this clear that price till the closed price this week still move near the 23.6 fib (84.29) = Just wait and see, it's more better choice.

USDCHF

Bulls still look play here I see. Then - of course, if the price candle / bulls candle can break up again to more that 38.2 fib 0.9176 = Search for buy OP again = better. but, of course - wait and see is more better as long as the price then still move slow bellow that 38.2 fib (still move on bellow the price 0.9176). :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, December 24, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

I see till now - This EU still look on probably to bearish. On this 4H TF - clear can be see, if the price candle also can break down to that pivot at 1.3151 = Yes, search again for sell is better. but, of course - I am not recommended to make Sell OP as long as the price still move above the 1.3151 = it's sideways (first).

GBPUSD

GBPUSD on still to be more bearish. I see for now - make plan to still search for sell (but with use SL max. on above the pivot 1.6196 is better idea.

USDJPY

This pair (till now) = still on probably more bulls but weak. Then - this bulls look more strong and good for make a new buy OP if then buyer here can break up to more that resistance line at price 84.61.

USDCHF

USDCHF on more bulls. I see - if then buyer on today move = also was break up to more that 38.2 fib (near the price 0.9176) = it's simple - it's good to make plan for new Buy OP here, with use SL max. on bellow the 23.6 fibo (SL for buy on bellow price 0.9141). :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, December 25, 2012 (analysis price for next price - start move) - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

For this pair - this still look on bearish I see. But, of course - we must wait first for the break down price to bellow that pivot 1.3174 (first) for truly start make sell OP here (then).

GBPUSD

For GU = this look on sideways first. But, because the big trend on still bearish - so, of course make sell OP is better then = if truly the seller can break down more that Low fib at 1.6084, just it.

USDJPY

For USDJPY - this look to be more bulls. And I see, as long as the price then can still move above that resistance 84.61 = Yes, make plan again for still search buy OP here = is better decision.

USDCHF

This look still sideways as long as the price still move on bellow the pivot 0.9179. but, of course - with this sideways - I see the price can more nice bulls and good for buy if the buyer can break up to more that pivot 0.9179 = with strong bulls candle (of course) - then. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, December 26, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

This look - to be more bearish of course. This bearish can more strong if then seller can also break down to that pivot at 1.3174. Search again for sell op is better - but make sure (first) that price candle was break down to more that 1.3174 (of course).

GBPUSD

GU on probably to bulls correction first. This bulls correction still play as long as the seller can not down again to more that nearest demand zone at 1.6084. And for this situation - just wait and see. Note : the big trend on still look to bearish and good for sell again if that demand 1.6084 can be break down by strong seller.

USDJPY

Bulls on still nice play here. I see - max. bulls that on this pair can probably touch to near the strong supply at 85.35. Of course - for now, make search for buy op with TP not more 85.35 = better decision.

USDCHF

This pair look on still sideways. But, can more bulls if then buyer can break up to more that pivot line 0.9179. Search again for Buy OP is better if then buyer on this pair can move up and was break up to pivot 0.9179 of course. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, December 27, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

Till now, the price on still move sideways between the 23.6 fib (1.3250) till the 38.2 fib at 1.3215. But, the seller still here, and I see - if then - the 38.2 fib 1.3215 was also can be break by strong bearish candle = make plan to search for sell here is better.

GBPUSD

The bearish on this pair still look weak. Just wait and see. Then - truly - on my analysis - if then seller was also can break down that demand zone (near the price 1.6100) = yes, it's good time to search sell again here.

USDJPY

The price here also on still sideways - we see the price difficult to more up that resistance 85.72. But, of course - for next probably price move, we can search for additional buy OP here if truly that resistance 85.72 can be break up too by strong buyer. Let's see.

USDCHF

Sideways still on here. The price still move slow on near that 23.6 fibo 0.9122. Just wait and see with this condition = it's more better idea because the candle movement (on this 4H TF) is too small move, I see. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, December 28, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

This still look to still sideways, I see. Price on still move so near that pivot line at 1.3225. On this situation = of course, just wait and see is better idea here. Truly, I can say nice bearish again for this pair if then seller can break down again more that 61.8 fib at near price 1.3206.

GBPUSD

Trend on bearish although with weak move. This bearish can probably nice play again if then candle price can still move on bellow that Ex. Low Fib at bellow 1.6100. But, on other hand - just be aware with sideways (first) as long as the price still move above that ex. Low fib (still move above 1.6100 = it can be product bulls correction) of course.

USDJPY

So nice bulls. This bulls was triggered by the price candle (buyer) that can break up again to that so strong supply zone / resistance at 85.87. Make plan to still search buy with SL max. on bellow that ex. resistance (SL bellow price 85.87) is better idea, I see.

USDCHF

Truly - as likely on yesterday condition, I see the USDCHF till now on still move on it's sideways price - price on still move so near that pivot line (0.9139). With this look - the better idea is just wait and see. Look, by pay attention to this 4H TF = I see no nice candle can be nice to be play here. Just wait and see of course. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Saturday, December 29, 2012 (analysis price for next opening price - next week) - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

For EURUSD on still consolidation near that pivot line 1.3231. The better action is wait and see (of course). For next probably price movement - I see, this pair can more to bulls (although just for bulls correction) if the buyer then can move above the pivot (1.3231). Let's see.

GBPUSD

The GU on nice bulls. Price on was move above that 38.2 fib 1.6158. Search again for buy with nearest TP for buy till the pivot line (1.6187) = yes, better plan for trade on this GBPUSD pair then.

USDJPY

Price on still look sideways as long as the price still can move above that 23.6 fib (85.96). Just wait and see with this sideways with so small price candle move. And of course - if then seller was break more down to that 23.6 fib (85.96) with strong candle bearish movement - make plan for search sell is better then.

USDCHF

Trend on look bearish and more look bearish if then seller can break down again to more that 38.2 fib 0.9122. So, this clear - for nice sell OP - of course, we must wait and see (first) to that breakout more down price to that 38.2 fib 0.9122. Just it.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, December 31, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

For now - the sideways on look here. I see - as long as the price here still move slow on near that pivot 1.3231 = Yes, this sideways still here and not so good for make plan new OP here (of course). Then, I can say nice bulls and quite good for buy = if truly the buyer can break up more to that pivot 1.3231. Let's see.

GBPUSD

For GBPUSD - this look on more to just sideways first. Look, that we can see that the price on still move slow so near that 38.2 fib at 1.6158. And of course this can more bulls to near that pivot at 1.6187 but with weak movement. So, ignore (first) this pair is better for now, I see.

USDJPY

This look on still sideways. Price till now on still move slow near that 23.6 fib (85.96). So, just wait and see, I see - it's more better idea to take for now. The candle price on this 4H TF = still look slow movement.

USDCHF

The bearish look here but with weak move. I see for till now = the probably price to re-test again to that 23.6 fib at 0.9107 = yes here. Search for sell with TP not more that 23.6 fib 0.9107 = better. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, January 1, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price move) - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

The price on sideways. Now, price still move on near / bellow that pivot line 1.3233. Just wait and see is better idea. Then, of course - I can say more bulls here if then pivot 1.3233 can be break by strong bulls candle then. On simple say = we can search buy OP if truly strong buyer can break up that pivot 1.3233 then.

GBPUSD

GBPUSD on bulls and can probably to still more bulls to max. near that strong supply at 1.6307 as long as the price then can move above the 76.4 fib (above price 1.6250). Search for buy again is better with SL bellow the 61.8 fib (1.6215) and TP for buy = not more that strong resistance (1.6307), I see.

USDJPY

Price on still try and want to test again that supply 86.63. On my thinking, just wait and see is more better idea. Then - truly, that opportunity to make new buy is good here if strong buyer can break up more to that supply 86.63 (of course).

USDCHF

For USDCHF - this look on still sideways. Price till the closed price yesterday still move so near that pivot line at 0.9132. I also see the price movement is so slow. So, with this price candle setup = wait and see is more better idea to take then. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, January 3, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart.

EURUSD

For EURUSD - this look on more bearish I see. Look, for next trade - yes, we can search again for sell here if truly the strong seller also can break the Low Fib / demand zone at 1.3158.

GBPUSD

This can be more bearish and look good for sell OP of course. This bearish can more probably more strong down again if truly the seller can break down tp that pivot at 1.6224. Let's take this bearish move.

USDJPY

For USDJPY - this also on more nice move bulls, I see. This bulls can probably start again here and good for next Buy OP / or for hold your Buy OP if then the buyer also can break up to more the nearest resistance at 87.33.

USDCHF

For USDCHF - this look on more to be bulls again. If on today move - price still can move above that resistance line (0.9183) = of course, make plan for sear4ch buy OP again = better. SL for buy can be set on bellow that ex. resistance 0.9183 then.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, January 04, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart.

EURUSD

Till now - this pair on still to be more bearish I see. The probably max. bearish here can touch again to that next demand zone (near the price 1.2915). So, make plan for still search sell OP with TP not more that 1.2915 is better idea, I see.

GBPUSD

GU on look more bearish but weak. I see max. bearish here (for today move) can probably touch to max. that demand 1.6030. So, if you have plan to search sell here = make sure that TP not more than 1.6030, I see.

USDJPY

For USDJPY - this look to probably more bulls, I see (but weak). Look, the bulls was so near that supply 87.82. With this look - of course, just wait and see is still better idea to take - and then pay attention for probably price pullback down = better action, I see.

USDCHF

This also on more nice to bulls. With use Supply Demand - this quite clear that price bulls here on try to want test again to max. that supply at 0.9340. Search for Buy with Tp bellow supply 0.9340 = yes, better action, I see. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Sunday, January 06, 2013 (analysis price for tomorrow - opening price) - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart.

EURUSD

On 4H TF = this look on more bulls. The price candle was break up again to more that 23.6 fib 1.3068. So, for next trade - search for buy is better if price still can move above that 23.6 fib 1.3068, I see.

GBPUSD

GBPUSD on look pullback bulls. We see - that bulls still play nice here as long as the price then still move above that demand 1.6008. Make plan to search buy with SL bellow that demand 1.6008 = Yes, good idea for next trade here, I see.

USDJPY

The sideways will look still play here (although we see on the several candle ago here look as formed a nice bulls pinbar). On other say - I can say nice bulls again here if that strong resistance at near price 88.42 = wa can be break by strong buyer then. Just it.

USDCHF

This look to more bearish I see. The price candle was break down to more that 23.6 fibo at 0.9251. Yes, if then / as long as the price can still move bellow that 23.6 fibo 0.9251 = I see, make plan to search for best sell OP here is better with use max. SL above that resistance 0.9305 (of course). :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, January 07, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart.

EURUSD

This EU look to be more bulls, I see. If then Buyer here (on today move) can up and move again above that 23.6 fib (1.3068) = Yes, make plan again for Buy OP here is better. And please note : that we can set the max. SL on bellow that Low Fib (1.2997).

GBPUSD

For GBPUSD this look to sideways but with more probably to bulls (although just for bulls correction I see). This bulls still play here = As long as the price here can not break down again to more that demand at 1.6008, I see.

USDJPY

This look on still sideways = price candle till now on still move so near / bellow that Resistance 88.42. Just wait and see with this condition is better. Then, if the Resistance 88.42 can also be break by strong bulls candle = just be aware with more bulls continuation here.

USDCHF

The trend on look to be more bearish I see. Look, if price then here can move on bellow that 23.6 fib (0.9251) = Yes, probably price to down on still here and yes - it's good to be search for Sell OP, I see. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, January 08, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart.

EURUSD

The bulls look here. On my see - if then buyer then can also break up to that pivot at 1.3148 = yes, make new plan for buy = better here then.

GBPUSD

The GU also on bulls. This bulls still can call till now = if price here still can move on above that 23.6 fibo (above price 1.6096). Still make plan to search buy with SL bellow that 1.6096 is better for today tarde, I see.

USDJPY

This also on bearish I see. This bearish can more nice down again here as long as seller can move bellow that 23.6 fib (87.55) then. So, of course - we can take this bearish opportunity. Sell can still play here with use max. SL on above that so strong supply (near the price 88.30, I see).

USDCHF

For USDCHF - trend on this 4H TF look to more weak bearish. And will look to more nice move bearish if then seller on this pair was also can break down to that pivot at 0.9191. On simple say = to start search sell = make sure first that pivot 0.9191 was can be break with strong bearish candle then. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, January 9, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart.

EURUSD

For till now, I see this EU look to be bearish again if then seller can break down to more that 23.6 fib at 1.3068. So, of course, make search for sell is better after truly the price then can move on bellow that 23.6 fib 1.3068, I see.

GBPUSD

For GBPUSD = look on doing retract to bearish. but then = of course if here can formed a nice strong bulls candle that pullback up from that demand 1.6008 = make search for Buy OP is better action, I see.

USDJPY

Pullback bulls - yes, play here for now. The bulls pinbar look pullback up from that pivot 86.94. Make plan for buy OP with use SL on bellow that pivot 86.94 = yes, wise idea, I see.

USDCHF

For USDCHF - this look to more bulls I see. This bulls can more nice play then, if truly the buyer can break up again to more that 23.6 fibo at 0.9251. And yes, make search for Buy OP with SL bellow that 23.6 fibo 0.9251 is better idea here now. :)

Regards.

Archived