Forexpeoples Daily Technical Analysis For The Majors (4 Pair Forex)

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, January 10, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart.

EURUSD

EURUSD - this can be bulls if on today movement - the price candle can move above that 23.6 fib 1.3068. So, of course, make plan for Buy OP with SL bellow the price 1.3045 is better (if that 23.6 fib 1.3068 was can be break up by strong bulls candle then).

GBPUSD

For GBPUSD - this also on nice to bulls. The price was finish on it's retracement on last several candle ago. I see - this is a good chance for search Buy On Low with use SL bellow that demand 1.5970.

USDJPY

This also to be bearish. On today move (4H TF), I see this can be more bearish if price can still move on bellow that 23.6 fib (bellow price 87.77). Search for sell but make sure that SL for sell above that 23.6 fib 87.77 = yes, good idea, I see.

USDCHF

USDCHF - this look to be nice probably more bearish I see. For today move = Yes, this bearish can still nice play here if then seller here then can move bellow that 23.6 fib 0.9251. Search for sell is better (with SL on above that 23.6 fib 0.9251 - of course). :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, January 11, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart.

EURUSD

Bulls on this EU look strong on yesterday. Now, we see that price on look near that supply 1.3299. I see - just be aware with bearish correction first here. Then - truly the price on more to look bulls / can be call start bulls again if that supply 1.3299 was be break up by strong buyer then.

GBPUSD

Bulls still here (GBPUSD) - but look weak as long as the buyer still can not break up to more that pivot at 1.6186. on my see - if we want to make plan again to search Buy OP here = just make sure that buyer was truly can break up to more the pivot at 1.6186. Just it.

USDJPY

For USDJPY = this more to be nice bulls of course. Look that this nice bulls can still play as long as that ex. resistance (near price 88.42) can not be break down again by seller.

USDCHF

USDCHF - on still to be bearish again if on today move = the seller was truly can break down to more that 76.4 fib 0.9131. On other look - we can just wait and see if price candle still move slow above that 76.4 fib 0.9131 = because it's called = sideways. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Sunday, January 13, 2013 (analysis price for opening price - tomorrow) - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart.

EURUSD

Because the EU was move so near that strong supply at 1.33445, So, just be aware with more bearish here then. On simple say = truly, that retrach / back to down again = yes, on here (although just for bearish correction), I see.

GBPUSD

For GU this look to sideways first near the 38.2 fib at 1.6141. Just wait and see = it's more better idea to take. Truly, for this pair - I can say call nice bulls again if then buyer was able can break up to more that pivot at 1.6186. Let's see the price move (first).

USDJPY

Just be aware with more bulls. Look, the price till closed this week look to want break up to more that resistance at 89.36. truly, that I see more bulls again here if that 89.36 was break up too by strong bulls candle then.

USDCHF

Trend on bearish and look more nice bearish move again if then seller here (for next price move) can move more down bellow that 76.4 fib 0.9131. If that happen - this simple that search for sell with TP not more that demand 0.9090 = better. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, January 14, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart.

EURUSD

After I see - to the price movement - on this opening price this week. The buyer still look strong - this can be see prom the price bulls that almost break up to more that strong supply at 1.3375. So, truly if that supply 1.3375 also can be break up by strong buyer then = search again for buy here = yes, better, I see.

GBPUSD

For GBPUSD - this look to still on sideways but then - I can call nice bulls here if the buyer was also can up bulls more to that pivot at 1.6186. So, just wait and see for that break up to that pivot = more wise idea that we can doing here now.

USDJPY

This look to more bulls again I see. This more bulls was clear triggered by the price bulls candle that can break up to more that resistance at 89.35. Search for buy with always use SL bellow that 89.35 = better.

USDCHF

This look to want re-test that very strong demand at 0.9077. So, on my simple look = bearish still play here and quite good to stay sell OP with TP max. on near / above that demand (0.9077). :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, January 15, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart.

EURUSD

This look to be still more bulls, I see. Look, for today move - if then buyer here can break up again to more that resistance at 1.3403 = make plan for buy OP = better. on other side = just wait and see as long as that 1.3403 still can not be break up by buyer = it's still call a sideways of course.

GBPUSD

The GBPUSD also on nice bulls. On my see - price on today move try to want test again to that pivot at price 1.6117. Search for buy with use TP near hat pivot level = wise action, I see.

USDJPY

The bulls on this pair still look strong and good to plan new buy if truly then buyer was also can break up to more that strong resistance at 89.69. So, make plan for buy here again is better but make sure first that 89.69 was can be break up by strong bulls candle then.

USDCHF

Bulls still look here. Look, on this 4H TF = price buyer was break up to more the golden fibo ratio at 61.8 fib 0.9230. Make plan for buy with SL bellow that 61.8 fib 61.8 fib 0.9230 = wise action now. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, January 16, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart.

EURUSD

The EU on look to be more bearish I see. This strong bearish was triggered by the price that was break down more that 23.6 fib (1.3307). It's simple that as long as price can still move bellow that 23.6 fib (1.3307) = search for sell = wise action now.

GBPUSD

Till now. the GU on look sideways first. Price on still move so near that pivot and 61.8 fib 1.6053. No nice idea to take new op here. just wait and see. Then, I can say bearish here if seller can break down again more to that 76.4 fibo t 1.6036 then.

USDJPY

The bearish on look play here. On my see as long as the seller then can move bellow that pivot 88.25 = yes, this still good to be sell. And more great sell if then 61.8 fibo on near 87.91 was also can be break down by strong seller then.

USDCHF

Trend on probably bearish here, I see. look, if then buyer still can not break up again to that resistance at 0.9332 = yes, make plan for search sell OP with SL above 0.9332 = wise action here. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, January 17, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart.

EURUSD

The bulls on look here. On my see as long as the price can move above the 38.2 fib 1.3255 and then price bulls also can break up more to that 23.6 fib at 1.3312 = search again for new Buy then - better.

GBPUSD

For GU - this look on more to bulls. We see the price on pullback up from that strong demand 1.5975. And search for buy with SL bellow the demand 1.5975 = better.

USDJPY

Price on look sideways - till now - the price here still move slow so near the pivot area at 88.25. Of course - no nice idea to take a new OP with this price candle formation. Just wait and see = better.

USDCHF

The price on sideways but can probably to go down and bearish if buyer still can not break up again more to that resistance at 0.9332. Make search for sell with SL above that resistance 0.9332 = wise idea now. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, January 18, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart.

EURUSD

This can be probably bearish I see. The price now was touch again to the first touch supply at 1.3403. Make plan for sell OP here is better with use SL above the supply 1.3403.

GBPUSD

The GU on look more to be bulls again I see. Look, for next price move - I see this bulls still here as long as the price still can move above that Low fib at 1.5954. Make a plan for buy - but with use SL bellow that Low fib 1.5954 = better.

USDJPY

The bulls on this pair look weak. On my see as long as that resistance 90.19 can not be break up again by buyer = yes, search again for sell is better if then price supported by strong bearish candle then.

USDCHF

Now, price was entered to the supply zone 0.9365. On my see - just be aware with bearish here if then price supported by nice bearish candle then. If not = this will be look to consolidation first near that supply 0.9365. Just wait and see.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Sunday, January 20, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - next week) - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart.

EURUSD

The EURUSD on look to pullback bulls and good for buy plan again, I see. The price was look pullback up from that strong demand zone 1.3285 = Search for buy with SL bellow that demand zone 1.3285 is better plan, I see.

GBPUSD

The GBPUSD on look to be pullback bulls I see. Look, as long as the seller here (on 4H TF) can not break down again to more that 150.0 fib = near that demand zone 1.5841 = search for buy is better, I see.

USDJPY

The bulls on here. And look to be more bulls again I see = if then buyer here can break up too to more that resistance line at 90.20. So, if that 90.20 can be break up too by strong buyer = wise idea to plan buy again here then, I see.

USDCHF

The sideways price on look here = we see the price on still consolidation on near that supply zone 0.9390. With this look = of course, search for nice sell opportunity on this pair = better idea, please use SL for sell max. on above that supply zone 0.9390. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, January 21, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart.

EURUSD

For today move = yes, I see that the EURUSD on more look to bulls and good for search buy - but please use the Stoploss for buy on max. bellow that 23.6 fib at 1.3300. = it's better choice of course.

GBPUSD

This can be nice more bulls again I see. Look, as long as that strong demand at near price 1.5830 can not be break down again by seller = search for buy = better.

USDJPY

The bearish on look nice. On my see - if then seller can move down to bellow that 23.6 fib 89.61 = Yes, make plan again for sell OP with use max. SL for sell on above that strong supply 90.20 = better.

USDCHF

This also on look to be more bearish. We can see - that this bearish can more nice move down and good for search sell if then price candle can move bellow that 23.6 fib (0.9324). Let's see (first).

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, January 22, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart.

EURUSD

The bearish also on here and good for sell as long as the seller can move bellow that 23.6 fib 1.3317. On my see - with the price candle now was move bellow that 23.6 fib = make search for sell is better for this pair now.

GBPUSD

I still can say - that bulls on still can be here. As on yesterday formation - on today move, I still see that price candle on move near that Demand zone 1.5800. Next - if here was formed a strong bulls candle = truly, it's can be a nice trigger to make reversal bulls here then.

USDJPY

The sideways also on play here. Price till now on still move slow near the 23.6 fib 89.66. And because of this, no nice idea to take any new OP here for now, just ignore first, it's better.

USDCHF

Bulls on this pair was look weak. Since several candle ago (on this 4H TF), we see that price on still play so near that strong supply zone 0.9360. Because of the price on move near this supply - no take buy OP is better and then - if price can move down more to that 23.6 fib (0.9324) = search for sell is better. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, January 23, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart.

EURUSD

The bulls on here. I see, if the buyer then can move above that pivot 1.3325 = yes of course that make plan again for buy OP here is better idea then. And wise SL for buy is better set at bellow the 76.4 fib 1.3285, I see.

GBPUSD

The GU now look still bearish - but, weak, Truly, as I said on the previous day, I see, the bulls can probably here if then triggered by strong bulls candle - price now on move near that demand zone 1.5800.

USDJPY

Price on sideways. We see - this sideways still play here as long as the price candle can still play on above that 76.4 fib 88.37. And till now no nice idea to take new OP here. just wait and see. But, if we use Supply demand - as long as that 76.4 fib at 88.37 can not be break down again by seller = just be aware with bulls reversal (back trend to bulls).

USDCHF

The sideways and most probably to retrach to bulls on here. So, for better idea - if we want to search again for sell OP here = just wait and see after price was truly can break down to more that 38.2 fib at 0.9283 then. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, January 24, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart.

EURUSD

The sideways with so high volatile price move = on here. Price still move near that 38.2 fib 1.3312 and near the pivot 1.3329. With this look, I see, no nice idea to take a new OP here. Wait and see is better.

GBPUSD

The sideways price on still play here. Look, as long as the price move slow between that Low fib 1.5801 till that 23.6 fib at 1.5885 = the sideways still can be call here - so, wait and see action is better.

USDJPY

Bulls on here but with quite a little move. I see - this bulls can strong move if then buyer here can break up to more the strong pivot at 89.02. So, on simple say = take a Buy OP if that pivot 89.02 was could be break by strong buyer then.

USDCHF

For USDCHF - this look on sideways move. Price candle here (4H TF) still move slow so near that 38.2 fib 0.9286. Just wait and see for this condition is better. Then, I can say more nice bearish again here if strong seller can break down to that 38.2 fib 0.9286 then. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, January 25, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart.

EURUSD

The sideways still on here. Till now, the price on this EURUSD on look play weak near that 23.6 fib 1.3364. Just be aware with sideways. Wait and see action is better.

GBPUSD

The bearish on this GU was look weak. Make plan for Buy op but SL must be set on bellow that strong demand 1.555 = yes, nice idea here to doing.

USDJPY

Bulls on still nice here and still look good for buy, I see. I can say nice buy = it's because the nearest resistance line at 90.26 was break up by strong bulls candle on several candle's ago.

USDCHF

The USDCHF - on still look weak move (sideways). Till now, the price on still move near that 23.6 fib 0.9301. No nice idea to take a New OP with this sideways price move = just wait and see. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Saturday, January 26, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - next week) - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart.

EURUSD

Trend on bulls, but with weak move bulls. We see - till closed price this week, the candle on still try to break up to that so strong supply at 1.3486. With this candle formation - I see, no nice idea to take a new OP, just wait and see = better. Next, on my see - bulls still look good play here.

GBPUSD

Bulls also on here. On my see as long as seller can not down again to more that Low Fib 1.5775 = of course - for next plan trade here is good to search buy OP.

USDJPY

For USDJPY = this look to probably more bearish of course. On simple say = This bearish still play here as long as the buyer can not break up again to more that strong supply at about price 91.30.

USDCHF

Bulls also on look nice here. On my see, if then buyer can not move down again to bellow that low fib at 0.9221 = yes, still hold to search for buy is better then. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, January 28, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart.

EURUSD

The EU was touch to that supply 1.3478. On my see - this can probably bearish correction as long as the price can not break up to more that supply 1.3478. Make plan for search sell but with using Sl above that supply 1.3478 is good idea now.

GBPUSD

The bearish on this pair was look weak. I see the GAP on opening price today. And that GAP look good to support change trend to bulls and good for buy. play the buy = with SL bellow that demand 1.5745 = better.

USDJPY

Trend on sideways (first). The price candle look still can not up again to more that supply at 91.30. No nice idea to take buy op here. I see - it's better to search for sell OP with stoploss on above the supply 91.50.

USDCHF

Bulls on play here. On my see - if then buyer here also can break up to that 38.2 fib (0.9286), just it. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, January 29, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart.

EURUSD

Bulls on this pair look weak. Till now, EURUSD on look sideways with small price move bellow that strong supply 1.3478. So, I can say nice more bulls continuation here after truly the buyer can / able break up to that supply 1.3478 then.

GBPUSD

The seller on look still play here but weak. The strong bearish can play again if then seller can break down too to that Low fib at 1.5673. So, if we want to take a new sell again here = just wait and see for breakout price to more down Low fib 1.5673 then.

USDJPY

For USDJPY - this look on still play sideways. Till now, the price still play bulls but weak on bellow that strong supply zone 91.26. Just wait and see - it's more better choice for now.

USDCHF

The sideways price on play here and no nice idea to take any new OP with this consolidation price move. just wait and see = better. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, January 30, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart.

EURUSD

Bulls on this pair still play but weak. I see the price now on was move so near that strong supply 1.3499. but, of course - if that 1.3499 can be break too by strong bulls candle = this good for new buy then.

GBPUSD

The GBPUSD also on look still nice bulls. The price candle on this 4H TF = on almost break up to upper that TCCI 120 (20day). I see, make search for buy OP with use max. stoploss bellow that new demand 1.5673 = better idea then.

USDJPY

The bulls on here but weak. We see the price on move slow bellow that supply 91.26. With this look, the most price movement for now is sideways. ignore (first) this pair = better choice for now.

USDCHF

Bulls on this pair was look weak. On my see as long as the Low fib at 0.9192 still can not be break down by seller = just be aware with plan new sell. With this look, the wait and see action = better. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, January 31, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart.

EURUSD

Bulls on still here but weak. I see - the EU now on was move so near that supply. Of course this can be still nice to search buy = but, make sure first - that the strong buyer can break up too to that nearest resistance at near price 1.3587.

GBPUSD

GBPUSD on still bulls. We see the price was move above that TCCI 120 (on this 4H TF). with this look = make plan again to search new Buy OP is better of course. And also hold for buy OP with stoploss set on bellow that 23.6 fib 1.5725 = yes, better idea now.

USDJPY

Trend on probably pullback bearish (as long as the price buyer can not up again to more that strong supply zone at near price 91.42). Make a plan for sell Op but with always use SL for sell above that supply 91.42 = wise idea for now.

USDCHF

Trend on still bearish and look good for sell OP again here. The nice sell OP is better after truly - the strong seller can break down to more that Low fib (support line) at near price 0.9092. Just it. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, February 01, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart.

EURUSD

The trend on look more bulls. We see the EURUSD can break up to more that resistance line 1.3587. As long as the price can move above that 1.3587 (on today move) = yes, search for buy is better, I see.

GBPUSD

For GBPUSD, this also on more to be bulls. For today move - if the candle buyer can break up to more the nearest supply at 1.5892 = yes, make a new buy OP again here or still hold buy OP = better then.

USDJPY

Bulls on this pair (USDJPY) also look weak. Now, the candle bulls was move so near that strong supply 91.87 - so, this can probably to sideways (first) near that supply 91.87 = just wait and see too.

USDCHF

The USDCHF on still bearish. But, be aware with quite sideways - I see, for till now, price on was move so near that demand zone that look strong demand (0.9080) and no nice idea to take a new OP here. Just wait and see.

Regards.

Archived