Trading Journal Of A Beginner

Yes, I also use EUR/USD trading pair but I never trade in USD/CHF. Because, I see my trading strategy isn’t able to track USD/CHF. In addition, I use overall five trading currency including gold and silver. Actually, I get 200+ trading currency offer from TradingBanks broker. So, I have huge collection of trading. But, in my live account I use only which pair’s response for my trading system.

Yes, I also use EUR/USD trading pair but I never trade in USD/CHF. Because, I see my trading strategy isn’t able to track USD/CHF. In addition, I use overall five trading currency including gold and silver. Actually, I get 200+ trading currency offer from TradingBanks broker. So, I have huge collection of trading. But, in my live account I use only which pair’s response for my trading system.

Wise strategy, Rajesh!

I don't trade with gold and silver, my broker Fresh offers both though. I'm just not ready yet. Still trying to learn Forex via major pairs.

The USD/JPY is now slowly going down, but it has already made several falls and there might be more. I'd like to wait for more stable situation at this market.

usdjpy-h4-riston-capital-ltd.png

The USD/CAD is on the way up. But I guess there will be a pivot any moment, so I'm preparing to open a sell.

usdcad-h4-riston-capital-ltd.png

• 1 month later...

The USD/CAD is on the way up and it's high time to open a buy here. Well, the bullish pressure on this market should remain at least several days, so my deal will be long-term.

usdcad-h4-riston-capital-ltd-2.png

The GBP/USD market is going down, but it looks like there will be a pivot very soon. I think we should open a buy here with a SL wider than usual.

gbpusd-h4-riston-capital-ltd-3.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This pair fell sharply during the second half of last week as the Bank of England gave a more dovish than expected monthly report, and the USD took off following very strong NFP numbers and comments from the Fed suggesting a rate hike in December is more likely than not.

gbpusd-h1-riston-capital-ltd.png

Go long following a bullish price action reversal on the H1 time frame immediately upon the next touch of 1.5078.

gbpusd-d1-riston-capital-ltd.png

Long entry following a bullish price action reversal on the H1 time frame immediately upon the next touch of 1.3191.

usdcad-d1-riston-capital-ltd.png

Go long following a bullish price action reversal on the H1 time frame immediately upon the next touch of the supportive lower channel trend line currently sitting at around 0.7020.

audusd-d1-riston-capital-ltd.png

• 2 weeks later...

SAUDI ARABIA COMMENTS PRODUCED MINOR SUPPORT TO OIL PRICES

Situation in the Oil market picks up as the participants see the first efforts from Saudi Arabia to give up their dumping campaign and support prices by cutting crude output. Strengthening Dollar before the December rate hike and full US oil stockpiles create additional pressure on bulls.

Brent Futures with delivery in January (LCOc1) rose by 11 cents to $44.94 per barrel, WTI crude added 17 cents to 41.92$ at the time of this release.

Traders are waiting for positive outcome of OPEC meeting on December 4th, where measures will be taken to ease the market surplus.

Saudi Arabia encouraged OPEC participants to build up Crude exports starting from the end of 2014 in order to eliminate high-cost Oil produces from market and defend the market share. This strategy seems to be working as many Oil producers couldn’t resist the nosedive price drop of more than 50% from its peak in 2014.

“As long as nothing concrete is being rolled out, we remain skeptical of the possibility. Therefore … we would think that the Dec 2015 OPEC meeting would be a non-event again,” Daniel Ang at Phillip Futures said on Tuesday.

USD/RUB is getting ready for a hike to 70 level.

Official USD/RUB rate set by CBR rose by 73 copecks from 64.8673 to 65.5973 which could indicate that correction of RUB against USD is starting.

Stay tuned for more and trade with Tickmill.

I was expecting and hoping for a touch of 122.00 but the price never quite made it that far before turning around. We have now exceeded 123.00 and happily there seems to be a new resistance level at about 123.25 that should be a good place to catch a bearish reversal, if it happens.

usdjpy-h4-riston-capital-ltd.png

• 5 months later...

It’ true, moving average is the most popular trading indicator in Forex industry. In addition, I use this useful indicator for identifying dynamic level actually. But I track market trend though custom indicators of TradingBanks broker. I get so many useful custom indicators in my trading chart from this broker, so it’s very easy for me to identify market trend.

There is really no question about the importance of trading journal, it help us to know how we’ve been performing and obviously opens up chance for improvement, I don’t like to do it every day, it’s simply because of lack of time. I am doing full time job, so Forex is like an extra source of income at present, it’s the reason why I rely upon my broker OctaFX, they provide me with daily market news and analysis service, it’s easier to follow yet highly effective, so that’s why I am able to perform so nicely and that always leads to picture perfect results for me and really allows me to succeed, I feel really great to be with them.

The GBP/USD seems to have started an up trend right before closing of the market. We'll probably see an up gap at the opening and our preference here is defenitely to buy.

gbpusd-w1-riston-capital-ltd-2.png

The USD/CAD was literally falling during the end of the previous week, but it managed to form support before the market has closed. It'll probably continue going up next week. I'm going to buy.

usdcad-w1-riston-capital-ltd.png

The AUD/USD was good for scalpers but it seems to have started forming a more clear trend right before the closing of the market. I guess this pair will go up. I'm going to join the bears.

audusd-w1-riston-capital-ltd-2.png

The USD/JPY has suddenly formed a down trend. It seems to be quite strong and has all the potential to continue next week. I'm going to sell here.

usdjpy-w1-riston-capital-ltd-2.png

Archived