Where Can I Invest Money?

you can invest your money in the paam account or other trader you can find it with your broker. i invest my money in paam account in liteforex. i earn some profit with them. when you lack experience you should invest your money for other trader and you practice with demo account. you can get better ability

right, PAMM can be maximized. In TenkoFx, there is PAMM system which also give to traders who have good skills to manage investor fund. Surely, we need good skills here

We can use small amount to make us be more ready to trade in forex. We can test a broker using small amount, test their real trading performance.

Yes, Minimum deposit can help traders to get the convenience of trading. I am now using a minimum deposit of $ 100 in TICKMILL and now use scalping techniques in this broker with no limitations

Yes, Minimum deposit can help traders to get the convenience of trading. I am now using a minimum deposit of $ 100 in TICKMILL and now use scalping techniques in this broker with no limitations

Minimum deposit in a broker surely will helpful for us. We can start trading with small amount here and there is leverage which we can maximized for trading.

Guest gaban

Minimum deposit in a broker surely will helpful for us. We can start trading with small amount here and there is leverage which we can maximized for trading.

yes, trading with a minimum deposit of brokers will give you maximum results if we could maximize our capital well. for it try trading well. In instaforex we can trade with capital $ 1

yes, trading with a minimum deposit of brokers will give you maximum results if we could maximize our capital well. for it try trading well. In instaforex we can trade with capital $ 1

Using small amount we can try to start tradnig and maximize leverage. IN InstaForex,t rader can use 1:1000 for trading and we can be more easier to start trading. Even there is no deposit bonus which can be maximized by trader.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gaban

I will have more confidence to invest money in instaforex, therefore we need to test the first broker to be used for trading and therefore we would trust to invest in the broker.

It is very difficult to find a trading broker where our investment is too much secure. By the way, I have decided to invest my money in GCI trading platform which is considered as a regulated award winning broker by the high authorize in this trading stage. This trading platform provides 20% welcome bonus when you kick a live account.

I think rather than asking where we can invest, it would be better serve to ask with whom we can invest and for me, it is only one company that I can trust completely and invest with them, it’s Nova FX with their amazing 111% bonus on offer while it’s also a regulated company, so that really help us in feeling very secure and I can trust them to invest more and more to get this massive bonus from them.

I was very anxious about my investment due to having many kinds of scam brokers in this market place. Then, I have invested $500 in GCI financial to see this broker performance. I was very surprised when, I have opened my swap free Islamic account within very short time without having any kinds of limitations. Then I have decided my all capital in this regulated trading broker. Now, I am getting all trading facilities as a like a general trader. Therefore, at all times, I am able to take out my money from this trading platform due to having automated withdraw system.

Guest gaban

The forex is a great place to invest. Forex is a business that has a lot of advantages. so it is suitable for investing. for that I chose instaforex because the broker is very suitable for trading

Money need to start your trade in Forex either it little or huge.But personally when i was a newbie, i was a best scalper and i don't invest huge much but i had found foreign exchange broker CommexFx who gives me leverage nor so much but nor so little just simply prefect 1:400 and permit me hedging, fast and easy deposit and withdrawing , otherwise they give my capital security. So, you will have to invest money in such place from where you can take your expected service and to day tomorrow you will be a professional real trader,

• 3 weeks later...

That is very important issue for traders. Because, if we chose wrong place (market maker trading broker) for investing our real money. Then, you can lose it without any reason. That’s way, I had taken this vital decision after one year demo practicing of TradingBanks. So, now I do have any doubt about my capital security in this ECN broker. Because, I never faced any problem security problem but I can withdraw my profit instantly.

Recently, I have invested my money in GCI which is considered as an EU regulated trading broker by the high authorize in this market place. This ECN trading platform provided me 30% bonus when I kicked my live account. By means of this trading balance my trading balance became larger. So, I am able to trade in a high lot.

Guest gaban

If we want to invest our money in forex, we need to look for broker which has good services and also reliable. Try to look for review about broker in forex forums because there are many traders who join in forex forums to share

we should really choose a broker that makes us comfortable to trade so that we will be able to trade with the maximum. For the moment I am more comfortable trading in instaforex because the broker is very convenient for trading

Guest gaban

We can try to invest our fund in a broker to help us to understand about forex. In TenkoFx, i inves our money in this broker. And surely, i also try to maximize trading facility in this broker to helps me to earn more profit in forex. Try to use cent account if we want to test this broker

TenkoFX investment forum for PAMM account investors

we can invest the money in forex if we continue to improve the skills of good trading and choosing the right broker. for now I prefer to invest my money in instaforex because it proved safe

In my trading career, I have invested my money in GCI Financial as my trading platform where I got 30% bonus after investing. This ECN trading platform is considered as an EU regulated trading broker by the high authorize in this market place. So, at all times I feel too much secure in my trading capital and my trading life is very much comfortable.

ECN brokers are really your best choice, as it is much easier to make money using a broker that offers this type of trading setup. Because they have no vested interest in seeing you lose money and instead only care about providing a network where they can match your orders with other traders, you would never have any problems withdrawing your profits as you might have with a market maker.This advanced technology allows traders to trade directly with competing traders without any intervention, generally favor short term traders or scalpers. scalping may seem like a derogatory term, it is quite normal in reference to the Forex markets. This action is involved with the rapid buying and selling of a position of currency pairs. for such trading purpose I use Tickmill ECN account.

Definitely, it's your good decision because today Forex is the best place to invest money for business where low or high investment isn't matter but profitable is the point.But i think that if you really confident to enter live account, you should choose a broker who is must a regulated broker.Currently, i've worked with best ECN broker KeyStock because of their benefits and reliable service.Even, they gives their trader to open trading in mobile as well as wed and MT4 trade.

Archived