Where Can I Invest Money?

if you're not keen to be good traders, you have to be a smart investor. consider to start with autotrade on myfxbook page, had a fair condition; proven track record from real account is a must, for minimum 3 months real account; drawdown limited 50% max, no martingale type trading system. and brokers has to be a decent one, while not all brokers supported by their feature.

i linked my Armada markets account with their system.I notice on their website under FOREX AUTOMATED TRADING section http://www.armadamarkets.com/expert-advisors-automated-trading/ they actually list profitable EA their customers have been using, which is positive move to see that a broker is identifying good EAs unlike the old days when bucket-shop brokers discouraged use of EAs

Well, it’s very important topic for discusses. Because, I have seen maximum new Forex trader make dealing with a scam broker. As a result, they lose their capital for their wring trading partner. Now, come to the main point. You should be invest your capital in a regulated trading broker which ensures your capital securities carefully. For me, I have selected ‘GCI’ trading broker as my trading partner. Because, this regulated trading broker always ensure my capital securities and ensures my big profit. I never want to invest my capital in a new trading broker. Because, maximum new broker are fraud. I have been trading in Forex with ‘GCI’ more than three years, but I faced any kind of problem.

We should make deposit in a broker which make us feel comfort when trading. Surely, we should try to find it first. We can try to look for reviews about broker from other traders

We should make deposit in a broker which make us feel comfort when trading. Surely, we should try to find it first. We can try to look for reviews about broker from other traders

Make sure that broker which we will use for trading will help us to get success in forex. If we want to start trading with a broker, we can try to use demo account first. In tenkofx, trader also can try to use cent account with $10 as initial capital

"Invite your friend, get $10 and win $5,000"

Traders should be careful when choosing a broker, many brokers are scam and now offers many promotions. would you choose a broken vault to stored your money, i bet you wouldn't. it's all about security, good broker will provide benefits to the trader. i'll do research on their regulation, and how the platform enviroment works, my current brokers Armada Markets Regulated by Ministry of Economic Affairs in Estonia. It means that it is not offshore islands regulated broker with weak regulation and high scam risk.

First stat trading with a demo account if you think you can manage trading and you are understanding it well then no issues, if you think its getting difficult to trade then in vest in PAMM account with good returns, i ve invested in liteforex PAMM accounts and its return was pretty stable, do check its return before investing.

I would choose to invest my money in forex brokers. with trading then I can get extra money, therefore I always use my good trading skills to succeed in the forex business. and I trust the instaforex

I would choose to invest my money in forex brokers. with trading then I can get extra money, therefore I always use my good trading skills to succeed in the forex business. and I trust the instaforex

We must be able to maximize what we've got in our broker to help us be more maximize our trading capital in forex. We must have good skills and it must be honed from time to time. For broker, choose the right one which can make us feel comfort when trading.

"Invite your friend, get $10 and win $5,000"

• 1 month later...

I invested only in Forex so far. Actually I did invest some money in PTC and HYIP but very less and it was a horrible experience since I lost badly as both of them are mostly Ponzi Scheme, it was only then I started Forex trading where I was able to make great money all thanks to OctaFX broker, which had lovely 50% bonus on all deposit, so it gave me a chance to make money without much risk of losing.

Unfortunately, maximum new Forex trader make dealing with a market trading broker. As a result, they lose their capital very easily. Because, its impossible to get a good trading environment with a non regulated trading broker. So, from my first of trading my main intention was to chose a pure regulated trading broker. And, now I am trading with ExoFx. Because, it is a UK FCA regulated trading broker. So, my trading capital is 100% secure in this trading platform. On the other hand, I can trade any Forex currency by only two pips trading spreads. So, I am enjoying my scalping trading life with this regulated trading broker. I request to the all new Forex trader, please never invest your money in a non regulated trading broker.

• 1 month later...

You are right mate most people trade with wrong broker thinking it’s really good that’s why I repeatedly say that never take any chance and always go with a broker that’s regulated and proven to be a good broker not just go with what they claim as no company will say about their own service so we need to be wise enough to understand.

I only prefer work with OctaFX broker as it’s an regulated company and also a true ECN broker and to even confirm it further they won the best ECN broker’s awards so with so much going for us it’s no rocket science to understand they will not do desk dealing or market making so the results will always be according to the hard work we do.

Well, as you are new Forex trader I think you should concentrate now only learning for making a professional trading skilled. Because, here only good skilled Forex traders can make money not big investors. Definitely, you need a healthy capital but after become a successful Forex trader in your demo. Listen, I invested only 100$ in my live account but sill making consistent big profit only for my long demo trading experience. Bedsides, 1:400 trading leverage of TradingBanks also helps me to make this success. Our trading capital is our main investment, so traders need to depend on their knowledge not their big capital or luck.

Guest gaban

for now I am more comfortable investing in instaforex, to try trading in instaforex then I'll get the convenience of trading so that I could try trading with the maximum and the money invested will be safe

In my view we should make our investment in a place where it gets best rewards and the chances of profits become high and at the moment with all that in mind I can think of Nova FX, it’s a broker that people love to work with since they have the largest deposit bonus of 111% so this is a sort of boost which every single person on earth would love to have and there is no restrictions on how we trade even after having the bonus.

Guest gaban

I invest my money in instaforex. With a small capital then we will be able to manage the funds properly, therefore we need to try trading with a maximum and comfortable so my investment will be profitable

Guest gaban

In forex, we can invest in a broker. Make sure that we choose the right one for trading. We can test a broker to use small amount first, like free capital

yes, if in forex then we can invest our money in such broker Instaforex broker who is reliable, with getting a reliable broker then we will be able to get the maximum results because we would be comfortable in managing capital

yes, if in forex then we can invest our money in such broker Instaforex broker who is reliable, with getting a reliable broker then we will be able to get the maximum results because we would be comfortable in managing capital

We can use small amount to make us be more ready to trade in forex. We can test a broker using small amount, test their real trading performance.

Guest hunter13

you can invest your money in the paam account or other trader you can find it with your broker. i invest my money in paam account in liteforex. i earn some profit with them. when you lack experience you should invest your money for other trader and you practice with demo account. you can get better ability

Archived