Island Conference

15 hours ago, NellyS said:

Island Conference is an upcoming affiliate conference that welcomes attendees from around the globe! Connect with industry experts, seize networking opportunities, and grow your business. Join us at i-Con!

Hello Nelly!

Is crypto vertical represented at the conference? I'm looking into crypto traffic sources, aff programs, ad networks

On 3/1/2024 at 8:01 AM, LibertyCrypto said:

Hello Nelly!

Is crypto vertical represented at the conference? I'm looking into crypto traffic sources, aff programs, ad networks

There will be a variety of crypto companies, speakers, etc at the conference. One of the main crypto companies attending will be Binance.🙂

On 3/1/2024 at 4:20 PM, 1Shot1Opportunity said:

I checked the prices on the conference website, and those are steals for early birds!!!

When the speakers will be announced?

Hello, happy to hear that you are satisfied with our early bird prices!

The first wave of speakers will be announced within the next week. 🙂

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DailyMoneySaving said:

What?!?! For real? Awesome! Congratulations for bringing them in!

Yes, thank you!

Stay tuned for next week's announcement – the headline companies coming to i-Con!😀

On 2/29/2024 at 4:28 PM, NellyS said:

Island Conference is an upcoming affiliate conference that welcomes attendees from around the globe! Connect with industry experts, seize networking opportunities, and grow your business. Join us at i-Con!

To get a glimpse of last year's conference here is the after-movie of i-Con 2023. We would love to see you there and get your feedback!

• Root Admin
5 hours ago, NellyS said:

There will be a variety of crypto companies, speakers, etc at the conference. One of the main crypto companies attending will be Binance.🙂

Wow! Nice!

3 hours ago, NellyS said:

To get a glimpse of last year's conference here is the after-movie of i-Con 2023. We would love to see you there and get your feedback!

Wow!!! That was great! And I'm sure this year will be even better! I am happy to see such a well-organized team that takes care of every day for a conference to be successful!

On 3/7/2024 at 11:35 AM, NellyS said:

There will be someone from the affiliate department or from the trading platform? I would love to have a meeting with the aff manager.

1 hour ago, LibertyCrypto said:

There will be someone from the affiliate department or from the trading platform? I would love to have a meeting with the aff manager.

Stay tuned for the announcement of our speakers and participating companies on our website. Attending the conference will give you the chance to connect and network with the companies that interest you.🙂

• Thanks 1

On 2/29/2024 at 4:28 PM, NellyS said:

Is there any discount for top gold forum members? 🙂