Trafee.com – The new generation of SmartLink!

Rate this topic

• Verified Company

600x700_1.png

We present Trafee.com - monetize your traffic and level up your profit - one of the top affiliate networks with innovative traffic monetization. Our SmartLink system is fully optimized and powered by artificial intelligence. This allows you to enjoy the maximum profit from your traffic without any unnecessary hassle. SmartLink locates the best offers available for you based on your traffic and provides a smooth and effort-free service. Relax and watch your earnings grow!

• We have been working as a partner company since 2017
  • We operate our services worldwide with effective multilingual landing pages
  • We have four active verticals at the moment. These are: adult dating, adult games, cams, gambling and sweepstakes
  • We cooperate with direct advertisers and update our best offers every day
  • We pay weekly without any hold with a minimum payment amount of 100$
  • We have an excellent support team who will assist you in setting up your account and answering any questions you might have

AND In our network we have SmartLink and it works automatically. Smartlink find offer individually based on your traffic volume and quality!

We invite you to join us and start earning here

Contact your personal affiliate manager after registration! We wish you good results!

600x700_2.png

600x700_3-1.png

• Like 1

To start with, let’s clarify what is Trafee, what it does, and why it is valuable in any kind of business! Trafee is a superb traffic monetization system and AI that has a focus on data. The significant difference of the service from other dating networks is that it uses the AI-based smart link solution, which contains more than 2,000 offers and permits webmasters to get the most out of their traffic. What is more, Trafee’s team has exceptional experience in developing high-performance traffic management systems in 100+ countries and 20+ languages spoken.

• Like 1

• MrD pinned this topic
  • Verified Company

Let's Celebrate Spring, Get Experimental, and Flirt a Bit on March 8!

Whether you're all about taking the lead or you're more into following the flow, this International Day of Spring, Equality, and Independence is your day to let loose and do you!

We at Team Trafee are here to spice things up and help make your day extra special with our lineup of offers that are totally on fire 🥵:

👉 Check this out: #12099 LocalFlirt DOI
🌍 Where it's at: USA
💰 What you get: $7
🔄 How it works: DOI
📱 Where you can play: MOB/WEB

👉 And this: #11946 Toplocalsingles DOI
💰 What you get: $7
🔄 How it works: DOI
📱 Where you can play: MOB/WEB

And let's not forget the EPM data that'll put you in the driver's seat this week:
🇨🇭Switzerland - 62.02 $
🇦🇹Austria - 59.65 $
🇦🇺 Australia - 49.89 $
🇨🇿Czechia - 45.41 $
🇸🇰Slovakia - 39.79 $

Here's to all the ladies, from Trafee with love! This day is a reminder that freedom and equality are your most precious treasures. So get out there, push limits, flirt a bit, and take action!

forum.jpg

• Verified Company
On 3/8/2024 at 1:48 PM, LibertyCrypto said:

Awesome! I pay for traffic in crypto, so I'm also looking to get paid in crypto!

What are the next steps?

Great! Create an account on Trafee
And proceed with the activation of the account by writing in the chat on the website and answering a few questions

• Like 1

• Verified Company

The roulette arrow is pointing right at iGaming! 🎰

Springtime is here, and it's time to get that bread! Everyone's into gambling right now, and at Trafee, work hard to make sure your traffic converts like a dream, whipping up the best offers out there. So, don't miss your chance to hit the jackpot!

Why go with Trafee's iGaming?

🔥 High ROI: We offer deals that guarantee you great income.
👀 Wide Choice: In our panel, you will find a bunch of offers to suit any taste and any traffic.
🎯 Personal Approach: Can't find the perfect offer? Write to your personal manager and they will find something exclusive for you.

And don't forget about this week's EPM:
🇯🇵 Japan $78.67
🇨🇭 Switzerland $70.47
🇦🇹 Austria $55.59
🇨🇿 Czech Republic $53.42
🇫🇮 Finland $50.93

In business, as in life, reliable partners are the key to success.

Trafee, your reliable partner

forum-1.jpg

• Verified Company

Buckle up, as we in Trafee have prepared something interesting for you! 🤑

Let us introduce you to iGaming Promo for everyone who pushes traffic to iGaming, from beginners to experienced webmasters!

When? From the moment of this message until the end of April (05/15/2024)

What’s the prize pool?

🎁 A welcome bonus of 10% on your first payout
👾 Free Apps will help you get started smoothly and effectively
💸 Private Offers come with weekly payouts with no test period
📈 Simplified KPI for some offers
🌍 Creatives for Top GEOs: Germany, Italy, Turkey, and more.

🍒Here's the cherry on top: if you rack up a volume of $1000+ during the contest, we'll extend the conditions for you for the next month.

🚀 Are you ready to start?

1. First, register at Trafee
  2. Next, write to your personal manager to let them know you're participating. They can provide you with the apps and creatives if you wish 🤝
  3. Start pushing traffic to the iGaming 🎰
  4. Earn $1000+ during the promotion period💰
  5. Grab all the benefits and double your profit!🏆

👉 For more detailed terms and conditions, go to Trafee's iGaming Promo page!

forum-eng.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Root Admin
9 hours ago, 1Shot1Opportunity said:

I got an email about this campaign, and I would like to start.

Happy to see you taking advantage of this offer @1Shot1Opportunity

1 hour ago, fahadaziz said:

I created account now tell me what to do now ?

Hello @fahadaziz. How are you? Good luck in your affiliate marketing journey. Let me know if you need a tip or two.

39 minutes ago, DailyMoneySaving said:

I also want to start making money with iGaming offers. I have a couple of questions:

1. What GEOs should I focus on?

2. What traffic source do you recommend using?

3. Will you help me start and then scale my campaigns?

Hello @DailyMoneySaving Welcome to affiliate marketing game. Let me know if you need a tip or two.

• Verified Company
41 minutes ago, DailyMoneySaving said:

Я также хочу начать зарабатывать деньги с помощью предложений iGaming. У меня есть несколько вопросов:

1. На каких ГЕО мне следует сосредоточиться?

2. Какой источник трафика вы рекомендуете использовать?

3. Поможете ли вы мне начать, а затем масштабировать мои кампании?

1. Tier1, tier2 have been added to our offers and can be requested

2. Facebook apps, ASO, SEO. Advertisers will not accept traffic from Instagram and Telegram.

3. It depends on what you need to start. If you need help buying accounts for advertising campaigns or creating creatives, then yes, we will help and provide contacts. We can also provide you with a creative based on your Technical task.

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Trafee said:

1. Tier1, tier2 have been added to our offers and can be requested

2. Facebook apps, ASO, SEO. Advertisers will not accept traffic from Instagram and Telegram.

3. It depends on what you need to start. If you need help buying accounts for advertising campaigns or creating creatives, then yes, we will help and provide contacts. We can also provide you with a creative based on your Technical task.

Is there a guide on how, step by step, I can launch and optimize campaigns? I promoted crypto and forex campaigns but my experience on igaming is limited. 

• Verified Company
2 hours ago, LibertyCrypto said:

Is there a guide on how, step by step, I can launch and optimize campaigns? I promoted crypto and forex campaigns but my experience on igaming is limited. 

We currently do not have a specific step-by-step guide , but we are always ready to help, support your efforts, and assist with buying accounts for advertising campaigns or creating creatives. If you have any questions or need assistance, please feel free to reach out to us. We will be happy to help you in this process.

• Like 1