Linguise - Translate your Website Automatically [Review]

Rate this topic

• Verified Company

Have you ever dreamed of making your website available to new global audiences with (almost) a button click? 

I’d appreciate it if you could read my Linguise review to understand how you can automatically translate your website into 80 languages and have your content seen by people from new countries.

In my opinion, Linguise is one of the best website automatic translation tools that can help you make your content available to new audiences quickly and at a fraction of competitors’ costs.

https://monetize.info/linguise-review/

Linguise Review TLDR

• Linguise is a SaaS translation tool designed to help websites set up automatic translations. You can integrate Linguise with any PHP-based website, such as WordPress, Drupal, Magento, OpenCart, or a custom setup. Once you set up Linguise, instant translations in more than 80 languages will be activated.
  • You also get a WordPress plugin to help you seamlessly translate your website’s content and code. Since the tool translates the frontend code, it integrates with any plugin or theme without any issue.
  • Regarding pricing, Linguise is a SaaS offering with monthly/yearly subscription pricing. Like most WordPress plugins, you must subscribe to their plans to use the service rather than paying a one-time fee. Pricing ranges from $15 to $45 per month, depending on the number of translated words.