Mastering Multiple Facebook Accounts: Secrets of a Professional SMM Manager

Hey everyone,

I just have to share some amazing tricks I've stumbled upon while juggling multiple Facebook accounts as a social media manager. We all know the nightmare of getting accounts banned, right? Well, I've cracked the code on how to make our lives a whole lot easier.

First things first, did you guys know you can link up to five profiles to your main Facebook account? This has been a total game-changer for me, keeping my personal and professional worlds separate and stress-free.

But here's the real kicker: MoreLogin. Guys, this tool is a lifesaver. It lets me set up different browser profiles, each with its own unique digital fingerprint. It's like managing each Facebook account from a separate device, slashing the risk of Facebook sniffing them out and flagging them.

When I'm whipping up new accounts, here's my secret sauce:

• I go for unique names and emails for each.
  • Totally skip the phone numbers – trust me on this.
  • I make them look super legit: adding friends, liking pages, the whole nine yards.
  • For the day-to-day, I rely on separate browser profiles for each account, all thanks to MoreLogin. And I'm always on there, keeping things fresh and engaging.
  • Pro tip from the trenches: don't ever use one IP for multiple accounts. I've been using these top-notch proxy servers to give each account its own IP, and it works like magic.

And for those in the team game, MoreLogin has this wicked account sharing feature. It's perfect for letting multiple people handle the same accounts without that annoying log-in and log-out dance.

Seriously, these tips have been a total lifesaver in my social media manager gig. Give them a whirl, and watch your life get a whole lot easier!FACEBOOKpic.thumb.jpg.176c261daadfd1af6f3f4f009bfaf723.jpg