Olavivo - Get Ready to Make Serious Money with Exciting Offers

Rate this topic

• Verified Company

image.png

If you're looking for a solid affiliate network with high-converting offers and faster payout terms from Day 1, Olavivo is here to make that happen as your best go-to CPA affiliate network with tons of positive vibes!

Olavivo has various offers in various verticals - Crypto, Finance Leadgen, and Sweepstakes. 

Learn more about the benefits we offer to our awesome partners and our recommendations based on the types of traffic that could yield you the highest conversion rates and revenue.

These are the current types of verticals and traffic on demand:

• Crypto / Forex / Finance - (CPA offers)
  • Sweepstakes CC Submit & Video On Demand (VOD) - (CPA offers)
  • Leadgen SOI (Single Opt In) / DOI (Double Opt-In) - (CPL Offers)
  • Health VSL - (Straight Sale / CPA Offers)

Top Converting Types of Traffic

• SEO - organic SEO blogs and review websites are considered extremely high-quality traffic, which converts at high rates for the abovementioned verticals.
  • Native / Social - native traffic / social traffic is considered mid to high-quality traffic as long as the media partner runs traffic using valid pre-landers and advertorials. Several examples of relevant Native ad networks you could potentially run would be - MGID, Revcontent, Taboola, and Outbrain. For Social, it would be Facebook, Youtube, Snapchat, and Tiktok Ads. 
  • Push Traffic -push traffic is considered low to mid-quality and converts well for low-ticket or simple funnels using high-quality pre-landers and advertorials. 

Here are some of the solid benefits you can expect when you join Olavivo:

• Trendy, top converting, worldwide CPA/CPL/SS offers (100+ GEOS in 18 different languages)
  • Thoroughly-Vetted Advertisers.
  • Dedicated Affiliate Managers
  • Weekly / Bi-Weekly / Monthly Net 7 payments (Cryptocurrency / Wire / Payoneer / PayPal )
  • Good Karma, unlimited positive energy & lots of Good Vibes!

We look forward to working with you.

We believe in transparency, security & long-term business relationships, and this is why we thoroughly check each and every partner or advertiser involved with Olavivo.

image.png

Partner with Olavivo and grow your affiliate income like never before!

Special Promo for GOLDFORUM members.

5% bonus on your first invoice/earning with us (no limit).

• For Weekly Net 7 -  $2500 threshold will be required to be met.
  • For Monthly Net 7 - $250 threshold will be required to be met.

To be eligible for the bonus following are the steps:

1. Reply to this thread with a small introduction about yourself or your question.
  2. Register here to Olavivo as a Media Partner.
  3. (optional) You can start a follow-alongwith your favorite traffic source in the forum to inspire other affiliates & to keep yourself accountable, we will bump an additional 5% for you in that case. So a total of 10% Extra on your first invoice 😉
  4. Get the $$$ rolling in.

Join us today to reach new heights of success with Olavivo Today!

image.gif

• MrD changed the title to Olavivo - Get Ready to Make Serious Money with Exciting Offers
  • Verified Company
On 5/12/2023 at 6:24 PM, JamesOnFire said:

Wait for some reviews, and if those are positive, I will join.

21 hours ago, DailyMoneySaving said:

Me too. But I am interested in signup and monetizing DailyMoneySaving!

Look forward to seeing you join soon. Feel free to ask me any questions you may have. Will be glad to assist.

You can check reviews about us on Trustpilot and various other famous listing sites you know or just google us Olavivo Reviews / Olavivo Trustpilot. We have been around since 2017 & have paid our partners on time. 

• Verified Company
3 minutes ago, OrigamiMag said:

I own Origami Mag dot com. Can I signup with this site and place your offers and earn?

Hey Sure absolutely, you can!

Feel free to signup, you will be assigned a dedicated affiliate manager, they shall get in touch with you in 24-48 hours. 

You can share them the website and ask for offer recommendations that can help you monetize it.

• TGF Premium
2 minutes ago, Olavivo said:

Hey Sure absolutely, you can!

Feel free to signup, you will be assigned a dedicated affiliate manager, they shall get in touch with you in 24-48 hours. 

You can share them the website and ask for offer recommendations that can help you monetize it.

Sounds great!!!

Thank you for such a fast response. 

Looking forward to your guidance in affiliate marketing!!!!!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/11/2023 at 2:07 AM, Olavivo said:

Olavivo has various offers in various verticals - Crypto, Finance Leadgen, and Sweepstakes. 

Learn more about the benefits we offer to our awesome partners and our recommendations based on the types of traffic that could yield you the highest conversion rates and revenue.

These are the current types of verticals and traffic on demand:

• Crypto / Forex / Finance - (CPA offers)
  • Sweepstakes CC Submit & Video On Demand (VOD) - (CPA offers)
  • Leadgen SOI (Single Opt In) / DOI (Double Opt-In) - (CPL Offers)
  • Health VSL - (Straight Sale / CPA Offers)

Top Converting Types of Traffic

• SEO - organic SEO blogs and review websites are considered extremely high-quality traffic, which converts at high rates for the abovementioned verticals.

Join us today to reach new heights of success with Olavivo Today!

I have a question about these CPA offers. Can you tell me what the usual life expectancy of such offers is? You say we can use SEO to rive traffic to these offers but with SEO you get relevant traffic in months. So how much these offers last till they are closed/replaced? because then the SEO traffic will be useless if the offers are closed.

• Verified Company
17 hours ago, LibertyCrypto said:

I have a question about these CPA offers. Can you tell me what the usual life expectancy of such offers is? You say we can use SEO to rive traffic to these offers but with SEO you get relevant traffic in months. So how much these offers last till they are closed/replaced? because then the SEO traffic will be useless if the offers are closed.

Hey, Thanks for asking. 

Usually, our crypto offers last for months/years. we specialize in this vertical since 2017 and most of our affiliates for this vertical are SEO Affiliates.

You can start with these with pretty much full confidence.

If you are looking for other verticals, you can always speak & consult your dedicated Affiliate Manager to make sure that the offer has a track record and is best suitable for SEO traffic.

Let me know if you have any additional questions. 

4 hours ago, Olavivo said:

Hey, Thanks for asking. 

Usually, our crypto offers last for months/years. we specialize in this vertical since 2017 and most of our affiliates for this vertical are SEO Affiliates.

You can start with these with pretty much full confidence.

If you are looking for other verticals, you can always speak & consult your dedicated Affiliate Manager to make sure that the offer has a track record and is best suitable for SEO traffic.

Let me know if you have any additional questions. 

Is there a way I can select offers that will be good for at least a year? As I said it takes time to create content, build backlinks to rank well so it only make sense to go with long-lasting offers

I'm interested now only in finance/crypto/forex offers

• Verified Company
On 6/8/2023 at 3:31 AM, LibertyCrypto said:

Is there a way I can select offers that will be good for at least a year? As I said it takes time to create content, build backlinks to rank well so it only make sense to go with long-lasting offers

I'm interested now only in finance/crypto/forex offers

Hey, Sure Absolutely you can!

We create and update Monthly Performance Sheet every month.

please sign up using this link, you will have a dedicated affiliate manager assigned, team will be able to assist you with the best offers.

• Like 1

• MrD unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...