BTCC Exchange Reviews - btcc.com

• 3 weeks later...

I was opening an account here some six months ago, and had some option to transfer major altcoins. Still, I have transferred usdt, and there were no issues. I suppose that you will still be able to transfer also other altcoins, but I would recommend that you first check with btcc if they are accepting specific altcoin.

I opened an account a month ago and managed to transfer my DOGE balance. There have not been any problems. You also can exchange altcoins to usdt, with a very small fee. For me it was a better option than to make an exchange with a standard exchanger.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/27/2023 at 2:00 PM, Geoffroy said:

I opened an account a month ago and managed to transfer my DOGE balance. There have not been any problems. You also can exchange altcoins to usdt, with a very small fee. For me it was a better option than to make an exchange with a standard exchanger.

Certainly it should be checked, because they are frequently adding some new coins. I know this because I regularly receive information letters from btcc. But, at this point, I am not much interested in altcoins.

On 8/19/2023 at 7:22 PM, UKertzmann said:

Hello everyone. Do you happen to know if I can deposit some altcoins with this broker, or if there is only a space for major coins? Thank you in advance for any of your answers.

On 8/22/2023 at 12:03 AM, Luc Robert said:

I was opening an account here some six months ago, and had some option to transfer major altcoins. Still, I have transferred usdt, and there were no issues. I suppose that you will still be able to transfer also other altcoins, but I would recommend that you first check with btcc if they are accepting specific altcoin.

On 8/27/2023 at 7:00 PM, Geoffroy said:

Hi there, BTCC currently supports deposits of over 200 cryptos for free. Once your deposits arrive, you can convert it to USDT to trade futures. To view the list of supported currencies, please go to our crypto deposit page and search for the coin you'd like to deposit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, harleybutler said:

Are there some promotions for new deposits with this broker? Like bonus funds or any other incentive?

Hi there, new users can enjoy up to 10,055 USDT in rewards as they sign up, deposit, and trade on the platform. More info: https://www.btcc.com/en-US/promotions/newcomer/task?pno=AB230615A00151

Also, there are campaigns throughout the whole trading journey on the exchange. Find out more: https://www.btcc.com/en-US/promotions

• 4 weeks later...