BTCC Exchange Reviews - btcc.com

• MrD changed the title to BTCC Exchange Reviews - btcc.com
On 2/9/2023 at 6:51 PM, Garpolen said:

thanks, what are conditions to trade crypto here? IS it possible to withdraw fiat?

Hi there, BTCC offers perpetual futures trading on 60+ popular cryptos including BTC, ETH, DOGE, and more.

You may sign up by visiting our site https://www.btcc.com/en-US/register 

We currently offer crypto withdrawals, but we are looking to add fiat withdrawal in the near future. 

Edited by btccexchange

On 2/13/2023 at 8:29 AM, btccexchange said:

Hi there, BTCC offers perpetual futures trading on 60+ popular cryptos including BTC, ETH, DOGE, and more.

You may sign up by visiting our site https://www.btcc.com/en-US/register 

We currently offer crypto withdrawals, but we are looking to add fiat withdrawal in the near future. 

thanks for your answer, is it important to do KYC? 

On 2/19/2023 at 1:20 AM, Garpolen said:

thanks for your answer, is it important to do KYC? 

For account security, we strongly recommend our users to do KYC. Also, KYC-verified users can enjoy more perks on the platform, such as a higher single withdrawal limit and the eligibility to participate in our campaigns.

You may visit our Support Centre on how to complete KYC verification: https://www.btcc.com/en-US/support-center/detail/12316180743193

On 2/23/2023 at 12:03 AM, Oho said:

what's the difference between USDT-Margined Futures and Coin-Margined Futures

Hello, thanks for your question. USDT-margined futures are futures contract quoted and settled in USDT. That is to say, by owning USDT, you can trade all the USDT-margined futures (there are over 70!) on our platform including BTC/USDT, ETH/USDT, DOGE/USDT perpetual futures.

On the other hand, coin-margined futures are futures contract settled in cryptocurrencies, such as BTC/USD, ETH/USD, and XRP/USD perpetual futures. Users can deposit BTC, ETH, or XRP to trade coin-margined futures on BTCC.

For more information, you're welcome to take a look at this article: https://www.btcc.com/en-US/btcc-updates/feature-releases/introducing-coin-margined-futures 

On 2/24/2023 at 6:46 AM, btccexchange said:

Hello, thanks for your question. USDT-margined futures are futures contract quoted and settled in USDT. That is to say, by owning USDT, you can trade all the USDT-margined futures (there are over 70!) on our platform including BTC/USDT, ETH/USDT, DOGE/USDT perpetual futures.

On the other hand, coin-margined futures are futures contract settled in cryptocurrencies, such as BTC/USD, ETH/USD, and XRP/USD perpetual futures. Users can deposit BTC, ETH, or XRP to trade coin-margined futures on BTCC.

For more information, you're welcome to take a look at this article: https://www.btcc.com/en-US/btcc-updates/feature-releases/introducing-coin-margined-futures 

does it mean that i can deposit usdt and then covert them? what's the rate? due the exchange or your own rate?

do i need to send proofs that crypto wallet belongs to me to deposit and withdraw? thanks

On 2/28/2023 at 12:08 AM, Garpolen said:

does it mean that i can deposit usdt and then covert them? what's the rate? due the exchange or your own rate?

do i need to send proofs that crypto wallet belongs to me to deposit and withdraw? thanks

Yes, you can deposit USDT and convert it to other cryptocurrencies. The exchange rate is based on the market rate. You can check the rate before you proceed on our Convert page.

To make deposits, you don't need to send proofs to prove that the crypto wallet belongs to you. All you need to do is to go to our Deposit page, copy the BTCC deposit address/QR code, then go to your crypto wallet, and withdraw your crypto assets to the BTCC deposit address.

• 2 weeks later...

Are there limitations on referrals? I can see that max amount to be received for each referral is up to 530 USDT, however, I cannot find any further information on limitations. It would be nice if you could provide clear info about referral program, if possible.

On 3/10/2023 at 12:14 AM, Natalie said:

10$ was added to my account, how can I use it? Thank you.

Hello, thank you for using BTCC. Are you newly registered? If so, it could be a 10 USDT bonus for new users upon registration. You may cover trading fees with this bonus. Since we regularly give out bonuses to our users, you may talk to our CS agents on Live Chat to learn more about the bonus you received 🙂

On 3/27/2023 at 12:38 AM, Carrasco said:

Are there limitations on referrals? I can see that max amount to be received for each referral is up to 530 USDT, however, I cannot find any further information on limitations. It would be nice if you could provide clear info about referral program, if possible.

Hi there, there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make. You can invite as many friends to BTCC as you want to earn more bonuses. 🙂