Grizlywats.com 500.00 USD commissions affiliate program!

Rate this topic

Grizly Wats is a psychotic sculptor who creates limited pieces sculptures and 3d wall art inspired by his psychotic episodes and nature. Grizly Wats creates notoriety and donates large portions of the proceeds to mental health causes and research. 

Grizly Wats Affiliate Program

I'm Grizly Wats a Belgian, but Netherlands-based psychotic sculptor, Last year I suffered from psychosis with lasting consequences and this triggered me to want to visualize the thoughts I'm having into sculptures inspired by nature.

There is a lot of shame in dealing with this illness, and that's why Grizly Wats want to raise awareness and money for psychotic and schizophrenic people, there is a lot of stigma and misinformation about the horrible mental illness. People with this illness aren't helpless, and a lot of things can be done to create a healthy life.

We provide commissions of $500.00 on our nature collection of high-end art pieces. Our collections are all hand-made and of the highest quality. 

We're looking to partner with publishers who can target new customers and create notoriety for Grizly Wats. We want to create a profitable way for publishers to make money by helping a good cause. Grizly Wats will provide the highest quality art pieces that will make every room complete.

The benefits of joining the Grizly Wats affiliate program:
  • 500.00 USD for each art piece sold! 
  • Creative freedom for ads 
  • 90-day cookie
  • Promotional tools images and creative freedom how to use them
  • Frequent newsletters with program updates
  • Dedicated management and support

Objectives of our affiliate program: 

• Create funds and promote mental health research.
  • Increase sales.
  • Increase qualified and relevant traffic for our brand. 
  • Increase the visibility of the brand in an adapted and caring context. 

We do not accept: 

• Promo codes 
  • Cashback and Loyalty
  • Discounts
  • Auctions
  • Fraud

Contact us:
This program is proudly managed by GrizlyWats.com If you would like to discuss placements of promotions and interviews, please reach out to, call +31613919106 or email [email protected]