BITYX Reviews - bityx.com

Rate this topic

On 12/12/2022 at 3:44 PM, Rorendy said:

Exchange is an basic part of cryptocurrencies sections. Before selecting and trading any exchanges then you can consider some features, security, deposits and withdraw speed and fees are the most important. so I made my choice in favor of bityx!

Probably only a fool would immediately make a deposit without understanding all the details. When it comes to money, you need to take it seriously. Bityx has long established itself as a reliable exchange!

3 hours ago, Georgier said:

I've never heard about Bityx before but after quick research it seems they're very popular. I appreciate that they are qualify enough to get government certificate. Investors must feel safer while using Bityx for trades

Now for any exchange the main thing is to show that they are reliable and protected. After all the cases of hacking and scam, all people are worried about their crypto assets. Therefore it is good that they have licenses from the government. Over the past month, they have passed two audits from different independent companies.

There are many good exchangers in cryptocurrency that are being used by many trusted people. Their security system is very good and everyone uses the exchanges. I don't know much about bityx yet. But if they have the same strong security system as they claim, then trading on this exchange is very reliable

22 hours ago, Aschersha said:

The main thing is that after such bonuses the exchange does not go bankrupt) I hope there will be enough bonuses for everyone

I don't think they are stupid. They made this promotion for 6 months and should roughly understand how many people ha this time will decide to use their bonus

3 hours ago, Handelagh said:

Bityx and OKX are still the best choice for me. The second exchange platform is the same. Many good features from these two exchanges. And the most important thing is the security system from this exchange is very good!

But the OKX exchange is much higher in the top cryptocurrency exchanges. I will not say that Bityx is a bad exchange, of course there are advantages here, and especially their bonuses. But OKX is much higher ranked and I prefer to trade OKX. I use Bityx only to buy altcoins that are not on OKX