BITYX Reviews - bityx.com

Rate this topic

Guest Brancescat
On 11/30/2022 at 11:43 AM, Efinieve said:

Bityx has definitely been one of the best exchanges this year, no doubt with a lot of liquidity, good volume, safety and reputation, but I feel and know that it still needs to perform better to be the best exchange or to be in the top 5. I can see it still going up

During this year, they have grown very strongly and proved to be a severe and strong exchange. Over the past year, the issue of traders has increased several times. They are great at promoting themselves and their business. And they are loved for their attitude towards their customers. It can be seen that they are trying to improve their site and come up with various rewards for traders.

Guest slowrigour

Bityx is one of the most popular exchangers in the world. I know that when we search on Google, Binance ranks first. But I don't think Bityx deserves such a low rating. Bityx is highly trusted. He deserves to be at the top. 5. Their transactions, withdrawals, they are all very easy to use. I hope that one day Bityx will be in the place he deserves

Many people have noticed that one of the main advantages of this exchange is high liquidity. It's even a little strange because she's not so big. Perhaps they can maintain liquidity everywhere because they do not have many trading pairs and all the popular altcoins that many traders are used to trading.

Guest Girindan

Bityx has a large number of attractive services for all its users, and therefore the exchange is growing and becoming more popular. I think that if they continue on this path, they will soon be able to enter the top 10 bigest exchanges!.

Guest Idaleda

When I thought about choosing an exchange for trading, the main thing for me was to find a reliable exchange. When I trade on Bityx, I understand that I can completely trust her.

Guest Pencissy
On 12/1/2022 at 10:06 PM, Guest slowrigour said:

Bityx is one of the most popular exchangers in the world. I know that when we search on Google, Binance ranks first. But I don't think Bityx deserves such a low rating. Bityx is highly trusted. He deserves to be at the top. 5. Their transactions, withdrawals, they are all very easy to use. I hope that one day Bityx will be in the place he deserves

Very often Google gives us in the top ten sites is far from the best. This is how the search engine works. He will not give you the best, he will give you the popular. So you don't have to pay attention to it. The main is that Bityx advertises itself well

Guest Dynandarie

I'm not surprised that there are already so many replies in this thread. Bityx came up with a great competition and people participate and leave their feedback. Bityx is a fairly well-known exchange and offers good conditions. They need more publicity to get more people to test them.

Guest Frickyan

I am a new client but I had about their work and for now little thing I can say about Bityx is that they work in excellent and they loyalaty they member very well. I will continue to trading here. 

Guest Tominav

The best place to buy bitcoins in my country is cryptoexchange bityx! It is available all over the world with minimum purchase low fees and high withdrawal limit even without KYC. bityx is a good exchange to start trading as they have the best user interface and low fees

Guest Kameaganya

I read a lot of good coments about Bityx but did not dare to use it. Can anyone tell me from your experience it's better here than on Binance? Since I want to have another exchange besides Binance. Good topic good information, this exchange gets my attention

Guest Fronasch
15 hours ago, Kameaganya said:

I read a lot of good coments about Bityx but did not dare to use it. Can anyone tell me from your experience it's better here than on Binance? Since I want to have another exchange besides Binance. Good topic good information, this exchange gets my attention

Small exchanges often have more advantages than large exchanges. Firstly, there are no such manipulations as on large exchanges. Secondly, the exchange does not hang during large and sharp price changes. Thirdly, there is no KYC. Fourth, low commission. Fifth, frequent awards and competitions. So give it a try and you might find many more benefits.

Guest Pekelsua

There are people who buy on the exchange and withdraw crypto to cold wallets. There are people who buy on the exchange and store all the crypto on the exchange. Bityx is very secure but you still shouldn't store your bitcoins on an exchange. We have all recently seen what can happen to even one of the largest exchanges

I am so happy that i trade on Bityx and not listen to my friends who advised me that i need to trade on exchange like ftx and pass kyc there and not be afraid for my money. Now they have lost all their money and i with my money! I use Bityx and don't send my documents to them. It's very safe for me

10 hours ago, Siannic said:

I am so happy that i trade on Bityx and not listen to my friends who advised me that i need to trade on exchange like ftx and pass kyc there and not be afraid for my money. Now they have lost all their money and i with my money! I use Bityx and don't send my documents to them. It's very safe for me

Many people are mistaken when they think that they have more protection on a popular exchange. In fact, if you look at history, you will see that people have lost the most money on the most popular exchanges.

On 11/18/2022 at 4:05 AM, Drion said:

On the technical side, in general, everything is fine, the trading terminal hung up a couple of times, but such situations are a clear exception. I recommend for simplicity and convenience

Everything works fine, trading goes without a hitch. Everything works stably and nothing hangs. One time there were indeed problems but they were resolved very quickly and they did not happen again. All traders who could suffer because of this were compensated for their losses.