BITYX Reviews - bityx.com

Rate this topic

I using Bityx for quite a while now. But still i have not yet been able to use all its privilege. I am very surprised at how easy trading is in Bityx. Overall i am happy that i am trading on Bityx and i think i will not go to other exchange. As Bityx is here, i will trade in Bityx until they change their service. They are very good for me.

We need exchanges like Bityx. Because to such exchanges anyone in the world can buy cryptocurrency and they have a huge methods payment systems. You no need to use the services of third parties to buy cryptocurrency. Now i just sign in to Bityx and top up my balance and then i buy everything i need!

spacer.png

To mark the launch of its trading services across Europe and to further the adoption of cryptocurrencies, Bityx is pleased to announce the availability of a welcome bonus on the platform.

New users that join Bityx before July 31, 2023, can get a $100 USDT bonus for trading crypto on the platform. It is intended to serve as an opportunity to leverage the advantages of trading on the exchange.

Simply sign up for a new account on Bityx with the invitation code GH75BJ, make a qualifying trade for $50 or more in any of the supported cryptocurrencies before July 31, 2023, and within the next 3 days you will receive the bonus to your USDT account on Bityx!

Enjoy our Welcome Bonus as a special thank you for choosing Bityx!

After the bonus is yours, you can use the money for trading or withdraw the funds immediately. Use your bonus wisely!

And if you are already a Bityx customer, you can take advantage of our 3-tier referral program by sharing your promo code with others. You can get up to 85% of the trading fees that your referrals pay on Bityx!

The Welcome Bonus is valid for new users only, and can be granted once per user. In case a user tries to abuse the program (for example, by registering more than once), Bityx can withdraw the bonus from the user’s balance as well as cancel any other bonus already received by that user.

Bityx reserves the right to change, refuse or cancel the Welcome Bonus at its own discretion.

spacer.png

6 hours ago, Hamandiwe said:

This is the first time i hear about this exchange. According to the brief research i did right now about this exchange. Bityx is an exclusive exchange platform focused on China, it is used by the Chinese traders and they have now invested in it to be admitted outside of China

They invest a lot of effort, time and money for the development exchange in Europe. Now they are working with a few influencers and bloggers from different European countries. They recently announced a collaboration with a new blogger. So they are becoming popular far beyond China

It's nice that exchange is working on low commissions and low trading fees. 2 years ago i leave trading on this exchange due to high commissions. Now when i sign in again I decided to check. This is very comfortable for scalpers as commissions take a lot of profit from us

On 11/26/2022 at 9:29 PM, Kreatoe said:

I have been actively trading for a long time already, almost all the time through the site. The TradingView terminal is simple and functional, I didn’t notice any technical problems, transactions are carried out quickly

Have you ever had stock chart problems? I often get a technical error. Sometimes everything works well, but other days the stock chart just stops