Why Do You Choose Forex?

Rate this topic

Yes, some traders may be interested in depending on the account manager but they are not! Because, I want to use this market as a pro professional not as an investor. Although, I know that learning is not an easy thing here, but I am well determined about my success. My trading knowledge is my main strength in live trading and the exclusive live trading facilities at TP Global FX help me earn money safely in this trading business.

On 11/22/2018 at 7:22 PM, Robert Anderson said:

Yes, some traders may be interested in depending on the account manager but they are not! Because, I want to use this market as a pro professional not as an investor. Although, I know that learning is not an easy thing here, but I am well determined about my success.

No matter which field you choose to work on, there is no easy way to achieve something good. You have to work really very hard if you want to achieve something good.

Risk management and money management are essential in Forex market in order to survive long in this risky market. Now I am trading with FXPremax. Some trader use 1:1 and some trader use 1:2. It depends on much risk they can handle. Money management is also important. It depends on how many trader you can execute in order to survive in this market. and I use 1:2 risk management and 2% of my capital in per trade.

I have used short-term trading strategy since I was a child. Scalping refers to short-term trading. I'm a part-time trader and I get the most feedback from scalping. That's why I had to select a scalping mediation. So according to my plan I had selected several brokers but I was not satisfied with them. In the end I found a broker that AAFX is the best broker for scalpers.

• 4 years later...

Forex offers both money and flexibility. Even though tension is the companion of Forex traders, every trader should stay out of tension. Try to find such a trading broker that allows you with a technical errors-free trading platform and all available technical tools. Eurotrader allows all types of traders with high security of funding.