Why Do You Choose Forex?

Rate this topic

I have chosen this market place for overcoming my financial problem very rapidly.

But it's not that easy, man. We need to learn and practice harder in order to be a good and profitable trader and then you may go to overcome you financial problems...

Currently, still the same reason why I chose Forex trading. It's because I can somehow make some profits to add more funds to my total revenue. This business give us many advantages. There is leverage that can be used to start trading with minimum amount. There is demo account to learn forex trading without having to make deposit. If we can maximize the advantages of forex trading, i'm sure, we will be able to feel the advantages. And with TICKMILL, i try to maximize my trading result.

Yes forex is wonderful business for all people . I join forex due to few reasons. it suits me for investment as I had less money to invest I can .I can do forex with a regular job as part time earning opportunity. I do not need any assistance or office atmosphere for forex trading.

Yes forex is wonderful business for all people . I join forex due to few reasons. it suits me for investment as I had less money to invest I can .I can do forex with a regular job as part time earning opportunity. I do not need any assistance or office atmosphere for forex trading.

It's wonderful for everyone but not every of them could survive to the risk of this business.

And like what you've said, most traders considering this job as their side earning...

To be honest, I see Forex trading is much standard form others online professions even offline. That really inspired me to take it permanently; on the other hand I see which traders are sincere they can learn trading principle without any money! That’s really possible! Believe me; I learned techniques of technical trading even news trading from free education site of Trade12 broker. Now, I am waiting for launching their live trading and preparing myself by learning on physiological trading.

In my trading carrier, I am very much dependable on my trading platform TradingBanks where I am getting at all times exclusive trading facilities that are very supportive to become a successful trader very rapidly. From this trading platform, I have gathered all successful trading tips with essential terms and conditions by Forex eBook. Therefore, I am getting narrowest trading spread for all times to use any kinds of trading strategy.

I get wide space for live trading account from TradingBanks. In addition, as a retail trader it’s very important matter for me where most of the regulated brokers are careless on retail trader. Their main focus on institutional traders. But, in this trading environment I get all kind of trading facilities even 100% sign up bonus.

I have many reasons for choosing Forex, as firstly this is well known and popular business, so we can definitely be comfortable with investment or working here since we will be aware that we can have long journey into this business. I started it 4-5 years back and I have been doing it ever since then with facing many huddles, but one thing is good that if you got right broker then nothing else is faulty here. I am doing Forex trading with OctaFX broker and they are a very fine brokerage company with having great facilities that includes small spread of 0.2 pips, high leverage up to 1.500 plus smooth trading platform available as well to help me with trading.

I was interested on Forex from last year but I see, it’s too complicated to be a knowledgeable trader as good sources of learning are not available here and there. But, when I got fresh knowledge on FX market from Trade12 then I started my learning process. Till now I am learning from their special site of learning. In addition, I am very confident about my success.

I chose forex trading because it has very high yields from your investments but very high risk as well. If you're ready to risk you can easily earn a lot of money from your small capital what is impossible in any kind of other business. I've chosen Hotforex broker because it offers safe and secure platform for trading as well as fast and quality order execution

People choose forex trading for earning money with in possible shortest time, Athough forex is high risk business but it is more rewarding and huge profitable business. A trader only need good knowledge and good trading skill with some experience to win more and much profit from this forex business.

• 2 weeks later...

i choose forex trading is because i think about i can earn money from it, and when i was a newbie my friend told me that i can do forex trading without spend money, so i just start learn about it and start my forex trading.

Yes dear forex is an excellent business for everyone even house wives and students can do forex at home easily in some free time . I also join forex as a student , I earn money from it for my pocket money . Till now I am connected to this vey good business. It is now a part of my life.

Because of getting financial security, besides it’s not hard to start Forex trading. While to do others offline business a person needs huge investment then I get 1:1000 trading leverage from MTI Markets trading broker that is the different between Forex and others business. So, Forex trading is much better profession from any other business of job.