Why Do You Choose Forex?

Rate this topic

As a professional trader, i always like to trade in news time, although it is very complicated. Actually, it is idly true that devoid of most accurate fundamental information, it is very difficult to make profit by trading in news time.so; I am very much dependable on my economic calendar that I got from my trading platform GCI especially the news time. Actually, this valuable trading calendar continuously is showing all financial pointers that drive the whole market place. So, by using this datebook, I news time, I am able to trade with making profit. And, I am becoming a knowledgeable trader with fundamentally strong.

I choose forex because it is freedom business, and I earn money from here easily. It is very interesting for me, I like it due to it's characteristic, I do it do not maintain time schedule , and not to need any fixed place from the world, So I feel it is great opportunity for me, for that reason I like it and I hope I make profit from forex market.

I choose forex because it is freedom business, and I earn money from here easily. It is very interesting for me, I like it due to it's characteristic, I do it do not maintain time schedule , and not to need any fixed place from the world, So I feel it is great opportunity for me, for that reason I like it and I hope I make profit from forex market.

Hey AllForex could you give me feedback on Hotforex. I've registered micro account there and going to start with small deposit as a practice is it reliable I can trust to?

Thanks in advance.

The answer will be very straight and that is money. We all know that there is lots of money involved in this business and we have to extract some out of this field with hardwork.

I chose instaforex because the broker is actually a broker that makes me happy to trading, and therefore I decided to trade on this broker. With little capital then I can start trading well in instaforex

I have chosen TradingBanks trading broker after researching a long time. From this ECN trading platform, i have opened my swap free account within a short time devoid of any kinds of restrictions. And, i have not to pay any kinds of extra fees at all. As a result, i am getting all profit that i earn.

Forex is a profitable business. With little capital then we can start this business well, therefore, we should be able to take advantage of trading capital so well that we will benefit from forex. By the time open for 24 hours it will allow us to trade comfortably

I choose forex for many reasons

This business suits me as I am interested in works that are challenging.

In forex I can invest as much or low I want

I can work any time in 24 hours.

I can do it at home easily .

It is a best part time business for every one.

I am making profit from forex regularly.

Forex is a business that has a lot of advantages, with trading using little capital then we can start trading forex. If we are good trading skills will allow us to trade with the maximum. For that, we must continue to learn and practice trading so well that would allow us to trade with a maximum

we have to choose forex as forex is a business that has many advantages. By trading using small capital, if we can trade with a maximum it will provide maximum benefit for us. for that, try a lot to learn trades so well that would allow us to trade with a maximum

• 1 month later...

Forex is a good business and we can using a little money to deposit in a broker but to gain our profit we must absolutely figure out a trading method that generates positive expectancy. Basically, you want to figure out a trading routine that, on average, you make money on every trade.

In a word, because I am unable to do others job or business! Forex is the only one profession which is open platform for me. In addition, I can make huge profit by doing Forex trading as I use free mobile trading service of TradingBanks broker. I believe, mobile trading software is very useful way for part time Forex trader.

reasons for choosing forex because time is very flexible. the market is open for 24 hours will make me feel very disadvantaged. I can trade anytime and anywhere.

It's not the main reason but yeah, the flexibility of the market itself is a good point and a good reason why people choose forex trading to dig in.

Even though, for me there wasn’t so many options but now I am really happy on my trading profession. In addition, I seem Forex trading is much standard profession from others. As, I started my trading through 100% welcome bonus of TradingBanks that is really amazing experience of me where I gained double trading equity without any hard work even application. On the other hand, 1:400 trading leverage facility is also available for me from this ECN broker. So, now I am earning big profit from my low investment.

I have chosen this market place for overcoming my financial problem very rapidly. And, I am very lucky to select MXTrade as my trading platform where from my first day of trading I have been using exclusive trading facilities. From here, I have opened my swap free account without facing any kinds of restrictions. So, my trading life is very much flexible.