Why Do You Choose Forex?

Rate this topic

many advantages that we can get from forex. we can try to trade using a small capital even forex is a business that will never go bankrupt because it involves the interests of the entire world economy. So will a lot of profit we will get from this business

• 2 weeks later...

many advantages that we can get from forex. we can try to trade using a small capital even forex is a business that will never go bankrupt because it involves the interests of the entire world economy. So will a lot of profit we will get from this business

Hello Gaban,

Here I want to highlight that there is no fail-safe method to avoid getting caught up in a broker bankruptcy in forex trading. The best that you can do is to mitigate the risks.

Hello Gaban,

Here I want to highlight that there is no fail-safe method to avoid getting caught up in a broker bankruptcy in forex trading. The best that you can do is to mitigate the risks.

We must minimize the risk in forex trading because it will help us to maximize our trading result in forex. We can try to use small amount to make us be able to learn how to minimize the risk. I think cent account in TenkoFx also can be maximized

Be more than a trader, be a TenkoTrader!

Forex is a business that has huge potential, with trading using small capital we've been able to make a profit from forex trading. if we have the ability and good trading psychology and the money will come to us

Forex is a business that has huge potential, with trading using small capital we've been able to make a profit from forex trading. if we have the ability and good trading psychology and the money will come to us

Forex trading is risky business and as trader, we must understand about it. Do not forget to minimize the risk from time to time. Make us be better trader and then we will get maximum result.

I really had no reason to choose Forex because no one in my family even did this but I just was free due to my holidays and I randomly went to trying how things work in Forex as it was so popular and there I meet with this yesFX company, it was the most pleasant experience I could ever share as with their Remote FX Traders program not only I was taught how to do trading with control and management but was given free capital as well!

Our trading experience will make us get more lesson about forex so we will be able to manage our trading capital well. And if we get free capital in a broker, we must try to maximize it as well as possible.

Our trading experience will make us get more lesson about forex so we will be able to manage our trading capital well. And if we get free capital in a broker, we must try to maximize it as well as possible.

yes, with the experience we will have a valuable lesson for our trading, therefore we need to have a lot of experience in this forex. Experience we can get by trading on a demo account or trading with no deposit bonus

yes, with the experience we will have a valuable lesson for our trading, therefore we need to have a lot of experience in this forex. Experience we can get by trading on a demo account or trading with no deposit bonus

A demo account is very useful for forex newbies. It helps to educate them about the platform and how trading really works. I recommend the newbies to try to open a demo account in Tickmill, which I am trading now. Because the conditions on Demo account in this broker are totally the same as on Real account.

I was just like you friend thinking demo is what I need but this is not what newbies require so please don’t waste time on demo account. I would suggest you to trade trading academy like yesfx, they are one of the leading proprietary company in the world and they have got some of the best style to guide new comers and I have been through this Academy and their epic Remote FX Traders program and I learned every single thing about Forex in few months with them which I was not able to learn on demo even after trying it for last 6-8 months.

A demo account is very useful for forex newbies. It helps to educate them about the platform and how trading really works. I recommend the newbies to try to open a demo account in Tickmill, which I am trading now. Because the conditions on Demo account in this broker are totally the same as on Real account.

Demo account teach us to be better trader, because there will be a lot of knowledge and we will get trading experience. Every broker also provide demo account. And if we want to start trading in forex, we can start with demo account. That's why, there are many people who want to start trading because we also can start trading with small amount

Follow us to a new height!

I choose forex because it has more advantages than any other trades. I don't need to work my shirt off like in any job in forex to earn money. If I can place the trade right then I can earn lots of money only by sitting in front of my pc. Forex trade has high liquidity and volatility. It helps in gaining profits. And I can access my trade at any time with the help of pc and internet and moreover, I don't require huge investment to start my own trade like in TenkoFx. we can open account with 10$ minimum deposit

I have been doing a regular job for past 6 years and I am sick and tired of all the stress, tension and the time penalty that comes along side that low return work that I have no choice but to do so finally to free myself and have something that not only is worth doing but can give me the kind of income that I feel good with.

Forex is the best for all this requirements as it is one of most profitable business in the world while trading with OctaFX broker obviously makes things even more interesting and great for me since they have got the best conditions that include the 50% bonus that we receive alongside the deposit.

Foreign Exchange can be anything you want it to be. But don’t get me wrong, it isn’t for everybody.Trading Forex profitably requires a great deal of discipline. There is tremendous opportunity for profit, but if you don’t trade in a disciplined manner you can quickly make a serious dent in your capital.
Forex trading can be done by anyone, as long as there is a desire and ability to analyze market movement, high risk offers a great opportunity to be able to make money. Today, many people join for this business, because we can get started with a little minimum deposit like in Tickmill, 300 USD for ECN account service are good deal to start with.

I choose forex trading surely because i want to earn profit as additional income. And as we know there are many broker which provide high leverage where we can start trading with small amount. It's one of the advantages of forex trading which must be maximized by traders.

I choose forex trading surely because i want to earn profit as additional income. And as we know there are many broker which provide high leverage where we can start trading with small amount. It's one of the advantages of forex trading which must be maximized by traders.

Now a lot of traders who deposit funds mainly to open a PAMM account and become investors.
As a PAMM manager you can start trading with as little as $ 100 in your account. You will earn profits on your own investment, plus commissions on any profits you make-for investors in your account.
For investor, with the personal TenkoDESK With your account you'll always be Able to keep track of your investment, with constant access to the data on your PAMM orsaccount manager's performance, risk parameters and trading strategies.

Forex is the only way to make money by a small amount of investment. Also you can trade 24 hrs. It provide us an international trading environment and really you can get good amount of returns if you follow proper forex trading tips and strategies.

By active in forex forums, we will get experience and we will also get more new knowledge. We can try to use small amount to make us be better. In forex, we will be able to more control emotion.

Guest gaban

choose a forex forex because then we will get a lot of money. But to be like that we need to learn and practice trading well. without a lot of experience and knowledge of trading then we will not succeed in this business. I chose forex because it is very profitable business

Guest hunter13

this is fast market. i can trade in free time. i get some way earn money with this market. it is flexible. i think all trader like it. now i can earn money from trading, investment, affiliate, contest. you can get it as me when you join in some broker. i join in liteforex. you can try with them . some broker do not have affiliate or contest. we will not get money with it

this is fast market. i can trade in free time. i get some way earn money with this market. it is flexible. i think all trader like it. now i can earn money from trading, investment, affiliate, contest. you can get it as me when you join in some broker. i join in liteforex. you can try with them . some broker do not have affiliate or contest. we will not get money with it

We can earn money in forex trading if we want to more improves our trading skills. We can try to use demo account to learn about forex. About contest, in TenkoFx also doesn't hold it now. but trader still can use demo account to make practice.