Best Way To Win In The Trade

Guest gaban

to win then we should be able to control the emotions well, have a good emotional control will make us able to trade with the maximum. Therefore, we could try to trade with small capital used to be like $ 5 for learning to control emotions well

On 8/1/2016 at 10:58 AM, Mr. Peppermint said:

Practice makes men perfect. That is the only principle that applies to become a successful trader in Forex Trading.

Yes, a lot of exercise will make us have the perfect skills and therefore we need a lot of practice in forex trading well. We could also use a demo account to practice well or follow contest demo of TICKMILL

In my view the best way is through proper plans and using good strategy, if we are having good strategy then we will definitely be able to gain plenty and able to succeed, so our primary target needs to be planning nicely, if we have good plans in place then we will definitely be able to work it out. I work with OctaFX broker where they have outstanding set of conditions which include low spreads from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 plus there is also incredibly smooth trading platform, it’s all so nice and helps me trade really brightly, so that’s why I can carry off any plans absolutely easily and leads up to some serious profits for me.

in beginning for every one is find hard it thing for every one or every business . but when we learn slowly slowly quality knowledge its very easy for all who interest in it and if we are careless about our quality knowledge we find hard business so at last forex is not hard business if we know how to trade

Guest gaban

Since risky to take practice in live account because use real money safest option is use demo account. No risk involved since the money use is virtual only. Traders can conduct trial and error without time limit. If traders serious to take training on demo account, they can be prepared and come up with good strategies and knowledge faster.

On 8/2/2016 at 1:03 PM, uncle gober said:

Yes, a lot of exercise will make us have the perfect skills and therefore we need a lot of practice in forex trading well. We could also use a demo account to practice well or follow contest demo of TICKMILL

Yeah...! Demo trading would be the best way to learn about the Forex Trading and it would be the best way to get familiar to various aspects of Forex trading.

16 hours ago, Mr. Peppermint said:

Yeah...! Demo trading would be the best way to learn about the Forex Trading and it would be the best way to get familiar to various aspects of Forex trading.

keep trying and do not give up is the key to success in all fields, especially in the field of forex, so for the novice trader availability of a demo account is for the event to learn and understand how good trading

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Our stringent capital management system perfectly encompasses your risk to rewards ratios, capital controls as well as our trade plan – entry and exits. 

On 9/22/2016 at 1:14 PM, gaban said:

Yes, demo account is easier than real account. But usually when I've traded in real account

Demo is just a way to learn, it could be good to learn through Demo and then start Real Account. You might be a very knowledgeable person, if you have just started Real Account and made a good fortune.

You need to be passionate loving forex no matter if you loss sometimes. It is a game of win and loss. We learned from our mistakes similar to forex. We will be a better forex trader soon if we keep improving our skills and practicing them

In the beginning of trading on real  it is many questions and difficulties. So if broker has bonus for newbie it will help trader to save his money. Fresh gives $1000 to new trader and trader can get first trade experience. It is comfortable you trade on real account foreign’s money! But received profit will be yours!

Archived