Best Way To Win In The Trade

the best way to win in forex is to have a good trading psychology. to have a good psychology will allow us to trade with the maximum. and we can minimize the greed of trading

• 4 weeks later...

Rajesh if every person was thinking like you then there would have been 100% losers, I don’t think doing copy with any broker is solution to success and the quicker we accept this, the better chance of success we are going to have, so that’s why we should always work towards getting things done correctly by our self instead of working it through anyone else. I get great support through OctaFX broker and their amazing conditions with low spreads which is just around 0.2 pips for all major pairs while there is also great analysis service, it is provided daily and it is deadly accurate as well, so that’s how I am able to achieve good profits fairly consistently without having to take short cuts.

• 1 month later...
Guest gaban

to win in forex trading is not easy because forex is high risk and therefore, to win in forex trading, then we need to have the experience, skills and good psychology

In order to gain profit we should be able to analyze well. We need to learn about both technical analysis and fundamental for all influence each other. I remember when trading with ECN account in Vipro Market, I will make an order if I know about the fundamental data of the release so I can make the decision to place an order. With the ECN account I get a very competitive spread that is given by Vipro even to pair XAUUSD

Guest gaban

the key to winning in forex trading is to have a good trading psychology. Psychology is the key for the trader to make the right decision. therefore, we must train well with the psychology of trading try trading with small capital

In my view in order to win consistently, we need to learn to win key moments; it’s something that will always bring us rewards regularly. The key moments are mainly to do with opening of the trade because right entry can really make things easier and help us with performance. I am fortunate enough that I work with top broker like OctaFX since with them, I gain so many benefits especially with the low spreads which starts from just 0.2 pips while there is also high leverage up to 1.500, so all this makes thing really easy for me and allows me to succeed without facing any difficulty at all and even at worst there is always cash back service present.

Guest gaban

to win the forex then we need to be patient, patience is important in forex trading, because then it will make us impatient in forex trading

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gaban

to win at forex is not easy, we have much to learn and practice trading well because winning in forex is very difficult, we must continue to improve trading skills good to win in forex

From my eyes, there are no best or worst ways to win or lose; it’s all about having right plans which will help us win more often than not. I trade with OctaFX broker and they are my biggest reason for winning constantly. It’s through their epic conditions that I have been able to win so often even in the toughest conditions and that’s especially to do with their low spreads from 0.2 pips, high leverage up to 1.500 while there is also smooth trading platform too that helps me with working well and allows me to succeed in every condition or situation and is the reason why I am so much comfortable with them regardless of when I trade.

• 1 month later...

News trading is much reliable way of money making. It’s very simple, just read the news’s with details information’s and trade according to the last status. Yeah, I have learned advance news trading rules from video tutorial series of TradingBanks. So, I know how to use big movements on news session. Besides, I get instant transaction facility from this broker.

In my view the best way to trade is through simple plans and wise execution, if we’re able to do that well then rest of the stuff is going to fall in place automatically for us. I am grateful to OctaFX broker, it’s only through their help and support that I have been able to perform well and keep my plans and strategies simple and straight forward given their spread is so low down to just 0.2 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while there is also superb rebate program that gives me 50% back on all trading orders even if it’s in negative result, so that’s why I am able to perform all so very well to gain profits.

Guest gaban

To win in trading then we need a good emotional control, trading by having good emotional control will make us be trading well. Therefore, we could try to trade using small capital used to be able to control emotions well

• 2 weeks later...
I think preparation is very important before entering before real trading because we are need to prepare our mind and physical for trading in Forex business so its better for us and practice on demo account is a helpful for us then trading in real account and start trading with little lots and follow the rules then we are earn a money from Forex business and enjoy the life with his friends.

Guest gaban

with good preparation will make we can trade well, therefore, we must be well prepared when trading and try to trade with the maximum. as an early preparation for trading then we need to be trading well and maximal

• 3 weeks later...

I believe the best way is through simplicity, if we wish to achieve positive results or to win consistently then we got to do it through proper plans in place and follow them properly, it’s what will lead us into making good profits consistently and will be able to achieve positive results. I believe all this is something that’s going to start learning well, if we have learned correctly then we will be able to earn well too, but if we haven’t learned well then we will always have struggle. I never worry too much about anything since I trade with OctaFX broker where I get great support and help with their educational section, it’s pretty solid and helps fair bit.

• 2 weeks later...

Forex can bring us a fortune but you need more knowledge and understanding to become successful I trade forex for a living even if sometime I do run into loss I dont care because I know that something good will surely come someday , most important thing is manage the risk in Classic account TICKMILL for more comfort with trading activity

Archived