There are now many online survey sites that pay you for your participation. PrizeRebel is one of these sites, but it is distinguished because it has been running since 2007. But just because a site has been up for a long time doesn’t necessarily mean they are credible.
Many survey sites tend to decline in quality over time, and staying updated about which ones are worth joining is essential.
In this PrizeRebel review, we will go in-depth about the company. You’ll learn how much you can earn, what the payment structure is, and how reliable their survey program is. We examine which platforms allow you to generate a good income and help you make over $1,000 monthly with minimal effort. Paid Survey sites differ in the frequency of surveys, so make sure you sign up to every survey site listed to maximize your potential profits.
Since its debut in 2007, PrizeRebel has paid over $22 million to its 9 million members. PrizeRebel is THE second-best survey site, in my opinion. I have had many positive experiences with them over the years, making over $2000, and they pay within 24 hours.
PrizeRebel Website Details:
- Payment range: $0.40 to $0.60 per survey
- Where it’s available: United States, United Kingdom, Canada, or Australia
- Age requirements: 16 or 17 years old with parental permission, or 18+ years old
- Payment method: PayPal cash, Amazon Gift card, Bitcoin, Bank Wire
- Minimum to cash out: $5
- Time Invested: 5-10 minutes per survey
- Social Media Profiles: Facebook, Twitter
To sign up with PrizeRebel, go to their website to be taken to the registration page. You can sign up manually or with your Facebook account. After going through the registration process and validating the email link you sent, you can start taking surveys and partaking in other activities by clicking on the “Earn – Offer Walls” link.
Note that there are various ways to earn with PrizeRebel, but the surveys usually pay the most. There are several eligibility requirements that you need to be aware of. You must be 18 years or older. The site states that you can be 16 or 17 years old if you’ve received parental permission.
Remember that your age can limit the quality of survey offers you receive. There is also a limit of one account per household. You must also not be using proxies to access the site. The company is known for regularly conducting security checks and removing accounts that seem to have been manipulated.
PrizeRebel Rewards & Bonuses
The most important part of this PrizeRebel review is explaining what to expect as rewards. The program uses a point system where one point equals one cent. You can earn points for various tasks.
The list includes surfing the web, signing up for trial offers, joining email lists, engaging in social media, watching videos, and completing surveys. There are also raffles and sweepstakes you can participate in for a chance to win a large sum of money, as well as a referral program where you earn 20 percent or more of what your referrals earn.
The rewards and opportunities become better based on your account level. You climb tiers based on how many points you’ve accumulated. As for the surveys, the average pays out around 200 to 500 points, which equals $2 to $5. Some of the longer surveys can pay higher rates. Many users report that they can complete at least one survey a day.
Combining this with other activities can earn a decent amount of money in your free time. PrizeRebel pays out via PayPal, prepaid debit cards, and gift cards. They offer gift cards for some popular retailers like eBay, Amazon, Google Play, and more.
The minimum payout ranges from $2 to $5. Accounts that are higher tier come with a lower payment threshold. As for the payments, PayPal payments and online gift cards are usually delivered in one to three days.
PrizeRebel PROs and CONs
To give you a balanced PrizeRebel review, let’s look at the pros and cons of the rewards site.
PrizeRebel is known for being one of the best rewards sites you’ll find online.
- PrizeRebel offers many different ways for members to earn points. Some activities require little effort and can easily reach the minimum threshold to get your first payment.
- There are many different ways to cash out on the site. This includes gift cards for popular retailers, prepaid debit cards, and PayPal. They are also offering payments in bitcoin.
- The company is known to be ethical and reputable based on many user reviews. They are reliable and always try to respond to customer support requests.
- Their survey program is designed to help you find surveys you qualify for. Many members can complete multiple surveys on certain days. Survey pay rates are decent, and some do not take a long time to complete.
- PrizeRebel has one of the lowest payment thresholds that you’ll ever find on a survey site. Depending on your membership tier, it ranges from $2 to $5.
- The company is known for paying out extremely fast. Many members report receiving payment via PayPal within 24 hours of the request.
PrizeRebel seems to be one of the best survey and rewards sites online, but it’s not without problems. Here are some cons you should know about.
- They are serious about the rules. If you get caught breaking them, like having more than one household member with an account or using a proxy, they will quickly remove your rewards and deactivate your account.
- It can take some time to get your rewards credited to your account. The reason is that the company performs security checks to ensure your submitted information is accurate and that you’re not breaking the rules.
- When you are disqualified from a survey, you are redirected to another survey. If you disqualify for that survey, too, the same thing will happen. This can repeat multiple times until you qualify and are not compensated for your time.
- The company’s support department can be overwhelmed at times. As a result, there are periods where you have to wait a decent amount of time to get your support request resolved.
Alternatives to PrizeRebel
If you are looking for sites similar to PrizeRebel, these are a few alternatives that you might be interested in:
- MySurvey – MySurvey is a survey site known for high payment rates. They’re also famous for providing a good number of survey opportunities regularly.
- Swagbucks – This company is similar to PrizeRebel because you can earn points for completing various tasks. Racking up points on Swagbucks is harder, but the site is still worth your time. Learn more about it in our complete Swagbucks review.
PrizeRebel Review Wrap Up
This completes our PrizeRebel review. Overall, PrizeRebel is a legitimate company with a strong reputation in the survey community. Its best features are the low payment threshold, fast payments, and multiple payout options.
Making money with other activities is another big plus, as it can quickly help you rack up earnings. We highly recommend you work with PrizeRebel if you are serious about making money with surveys. Don’t forget to leave us your thoughts down below.
Represent a financial company? Unlock the power of insightful reviews that bring in traffic, leads and sales – Grow your business with a professional review by TGF!