Which One Is Best Forex Trading Broker?

According to my trading experience, first of all I will be looking for in a broker, if they are regulated or not. Then I will see their deposit and withdrawal system how it works.   now, I am using MXTrade broker which is regulated and for all time make sure security of funds at any deposit with easy withdrawal system without long time process.             

It’s not easy to figure out which broker is best because almost every company claims to be that way, but I believe ecn fore broker is one type that you would definitely be happier working with, I go with one such company as well which is FXOpen, but the notice able difference here is them been established and proven with been in the industry for over a decade now with regulated by highly reliable institutes like FCA and ASIC, so absolutely dead on as far best broker goes. Also, I am using their ECN account –

https://www.fxopen.com/en/trading-accounts/ecn/

We the traders actually who are particularly the scalpers have to choose in regulated trading brokers which allow scalping without any kinds of restrictions.   That’s why, my great choice was MXTrade regulated ECN trading broker from where I can scalp at any major pair devoid of any kinds of restrictions including lowest trading spreads. 

Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used, should choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, if you love scalping, should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this.  as a scalper, now I am using Trade12 broker from where I can scalp at any major pair including lowest trading spreads. 

Archived