Why You Choose Your Broker

This is extremely tough question to answer. I work with TradeWiseFx, it is not a broker, but an empire, as there are so many facilities available, it is just impossible to figure out few to say. The best in my view has to be their ECN Pro account, it can be operated with just 25 dollars yet we get awesome facilities with spread starting from 0.0, high leverage up to 1:500 plus much more, it is really incredible working here!

A good Forex broker would also provide you with all the available market research and tools to help you take the best possible action. Apart from looking out for the above criteria, talk to other investors about the reputation of the Forex brokers you have finalized. Check to see if the broker has ever been suspected of following unethical actions, such as hunting or sniping

Actually, in spite of most powerful analyzing trade knowledge that’s not possible to make profit constancy at all without having a reliable support from a regulated trading broker. That’s why, I have chosen Trade12 as my trading ECN regulated trading broker because of exclusive trading facilities.

From here, I got 100% deposit bonus that I at all times able to use with lowest trading spread devoid of any restrictions. I am also able to trade at any major currency pair from this trading broker including Metals, Gold, Indicates and CFDs. So, my trading performance is growing very rapidly.

• 1 month later...

we need to be careful in choosing a broker for trading, because of the comfortable broker will make us more leverage for trading. therefore, we need to test the first broker that we will use so that it will get the right broker

Forex is considered as a best place for earning money easily, if you can gather most powerful analyzing trade knowledge which is measured the key to success in this market place. That’s why, I have chosen MXTrade trading broker which for all time make sure best trading environment for acquiring exact trading knowledge by providing real educational facilities with video tutorials.

Forhad, I believe it is not as easy as you said it, if things were really that ease than no one would have lost, but I won’t say it is not possible to make it easier but a lot of hard work is needed in order to make things working well. I am working with OctaFX broker where they have excellent features that help in making things easier for us especially with the low spread of 0.2 pips, high leverage up to 1.500 while there is also smooth trading platform where all my trades are operated in blink of an eye, so this is all pretty cool and helps with trading which is just not possible without such top class service.

Guest gaban

My trading at brokerage instaforex and I think this really comfortable broker for trading. with the convenience of instaforex then I can trade with a maximum so that we will be able to benefit from this broker

In my trading career, I have chosen Trade12 trading broker due to exclusive educational facilities that are very supportive to be a knowledgeable trader rapidly. Actually, this ECN trading broker for all time make sure best trading environment for acquiring proper trading knowledge by providing Trade12Edducation website. So, my trading life is very much comfort and profitable.

Guest gaban

comfort is important in forex trading mini. Trading with comfortable then we can make trading with maximal. therefore, we need to be really more careful when choosing a broker so that we will be able to get comfortable broker. That's way I choice instaforex to became my broker

I think the selection of broker it depend on trader purpose and I think that no broker was perfect in every way. But I now see the regulation of brokers that will be used, strict regulation will bring a positive impact on the trader where the broker will work in accordance with the correct procedure. For the moment I chose vipro market regulated by the CySec and registered on FCA with a minimum deposit of $ 25

• 2 weeks later...

In this market place, we the traders in particularly the newcomers have to choose in regulated trading brokers which guarantee their clients funds. that’s why, in my trading career, as a newcomer I have chosen FirewoodFx trading broker which always make sure security of funds, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal without long time process, free demo trading , active customer services and much more real exclusive trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a flexible trading life.

And, this regulated trading broker has been awarded as a Best New STP Broker South East Asia in 2014 and Best broker southern Asia in 2015. So, in this trading platform at all times, I feel secure, comfort and profitable trading life with proud.

• 2 months later...
A good broker will provide benefits to the trader. I chose Tickmill for the following reasons: Low spreads, Direct access, All strategies allowed, Your funds are safe, Start with low costs, Leverage up to 1:500, Trade with 62 currency pairs, spot gold and silver and Friendly multilingual client support

Archived