Why You Choose Your Broker

Hello everyone, I want to know which broker you guys are using although we know everyone has their choice and favorites so it would be great to know that. Personally i love Tickmill as it is my first broker and i have never faced any issue with it which is what makes me stay with them and love them so much. Please kindly provide your views about your favorite brokers.

It is idly true that, in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge it is not possible to make success in Forex if you do not have a reliable support from a trading platform which is very supportive of you. Most of the people especially who are newcomer are faced a big problem to select a trading platform to trade. But I am very lucky to select MXTRADE where I am getting many trading facilities. And my trading life is very secure in this platform, as like I get profit that I could because this platform has no extra or hidden charge. Besides, this ECN trading platform is 24/5 responsive online support as a result I am able to solve my any kinds of problem within a day.

As long as we are comfortable trading with a broker that we use and the process of our withdrawal and deposit processed without many obstacles seemed to be no reason for us to change the broker that we are taking. Like I chose Tickmill, with tight spreads and fast execution, and my withdrawal and deposit processed without any problems, no reason for me looking for another broker.

• 1 month later...

It’s all about how I feel trading with the broker if I feel free and comfortable then that’s the best broker to me and I don’t care if they have any offers or not but as long I feel comfortable and my performance gets better I will trade with them. At the moment there is no better broker then OctaFX as they have got everything that I can ever wish to get. They have got excellent low spread of just 0.2 pips including high handsome bonus of 50% on deposit.

I am trading with instaforex. I am a part time trader and I don't have enough money to trade on Forex. Thats why I use forum bonus for trading in Forex market. This is the one and only reason why I choose instaforex. I think it is a good option for new trader to start trading with forum bonus.

Honestly, I chose my trading broker because of their accurate trading signal. Still, I’m learning Binary Option trading. Therefore, I do not have enough power to make regular basis profit by my own trading knowledge. So, I always depend on my trading broker CiTrades to get reliable trading signal in my Email. Besides, I am learning Option trading from their free educational facility.

• 1 month later...

Generally, it is idly true that in spite of having most powerful analyzing trading knowledge, it is not possible to make profit constancy, if you do not have a reliable support from a trading platform which is very dedicated to you to make profit by providing many exclusive trading facilities. In my trading career, I have selected MxTrade as my trading platform for the sake of having many didactic facilities that are very supportive to be a knowledgeable trader. from all these, I like most Forex eBook where I am getting all successful trading tips which I at all times use in my trading time for making profit.

Trusted and reliable are the reasons why i choose my broker. I get comfortable trading in this broker. So far, the problem which i face always was fixed. If there is trader who want to try to trade with this broker, you can start trading with small amount first. Do not forget to improve our trading skills if we want to earn more profit.

Guest gaban

I chose instaforex for trading convenience provided by this broker. to choose a broker that makes us comfortable it will provide maximum results for the trading, therefore we need to trade with a comfortable and maximal

there's lot of broker account said to be true ECN, but when it comes real trading condition they still put stop level/order limit upon our trade. checking out tickmill trading platform, they put 0 pips stop level/order which a legit marks as honest ECN. did you check their new bonus offering too ? now they applied for all clients, not only for new client just like their past 15% deposit bonus.

Generally, it is not possible at all to make profit constancy from this trading place, if you do not have a reliable support from a trading platform, in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge. In my trading career, as a Muslims I have selected TradingBanks as my trading platform where I am getting all trading facilities as like a general trader. in addition, I have opened my swap free account from this trading platform within a moment devoid of having any kinds of restrictions . And, I have not to pay any kinds of additional extra fees. So, I get all profit that I earn.

I choose my broker because i can get maximal services from TenkoFx. Not about promotion only but also the services. Trader can try to maximize PAMM services and there is autotrade too. We can try to maximize them while we are learning about forex until we are ready to trade by ourselves.

• 3 weeks later...

In spite of having most powerful trading knowledge, it is not possible to make profit constancy if you do not have a reliable support from a trading platform which is at all times dedicated to you by providing many exclusive trading facilities. In my trading career, as a Muslims I have selected MxTrade as my trading platform where from my first day of trading I have been getting all trading amenities as like a general trader. In addition, from here I have opened my swap free account devoid of facing any kinds of restrictions. And, I have not to pay any kinds of hidden pr extra fees. So, my trading life is very much comfort.

Generally, i think you will have to choose a reliable trading broker who will give you the most one signals and response you quick in your any kind of trading danger.Forex trading isn't complicated trading if you choose or keep a best one trading platform like as my Best ECN broker KeyStock who will give you the perfect and beneficial service that's why you can take right decision at a right time while trading.Otherwise Forex trading broker Keystock has huge collection of trading tools that's why you can trade by your best choice one.

Trading broker is able to play an important role for getting success in this market place. And, in spite of having accurate trading knowledge, it is not possible to make profit constancy, if you do not have exact support from a regulated trading platform. I am very lucky to select MxTrade as my trading platform which is considered as an EU regulated trading broker by the high authorize in this market place.

A good broker will give the best for traders to make them feel comfortable and satisfied with broker. I trust TICKMILL to invest my money, i get the best trading conditions, they offer the lowest spread ever i got, besides that, i also get fast order execution, it's very comfortable for scalping.

Archived