How To Become A Pro Trader?

You don’t really become pro overnight, it’s a process that happens automatically, but if we try to make it up by trying to go with short cuts then forget about becoming pro, it will be incredible if you even survive. This is why just be yourself and let your hard work give you rewards, if we’re hard working then we will be able to achieve success easily and we will become professional, but if we run after it then we are not getting it. I never run after success or profits, I just prefer to do hard work and trade through plans, it’s helping me get good profits regularly while with OctaFX broker, I decent support which makes trading easier for me.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gaban

we must always improve skills and good psychology to manage capital well and therefore we should be able to invest our time for a lot to learn and practice trading

• 3 weeks later...
Guest gaban

become a professional trader is not easy since forex has a lot of risks and therefore, to be a pro trader then we need to continue to improve the skills of good trading. With increased skills will help us to be able to improve trading results. therefore, to be a professional trader then we never tired to learn and practice trading with good

On 7/28/2016 at 11:51 AM, gaban said:

become a professional trader is not easy since forex has a lot of risks and therefore, to be a pro trader then we need to continue to improve the skills of good trading. With increased skills will help us to be able to improve trading results. therefore, to be a professional trader then we never tired to learn and practice trading with good

Yes, of course not easy to become a professional trader because forex is high risk and therefore we have much to learn and practice trading. We can use a demo account or demo contest to improve their skills well

Risk management is the key to success, if you do this right then the you automatically increase up the winning percentage to 60-65% levels, it’s where you need to be very good at and it’s not something you will need huge knowledge or experience, it’s something you can have it through use of common sense only.

I don’t think there is any miracle or rocket science required to do this, it’s all about using of proper strategy with good money management and method, if we are able to do that then we will definitely be able to bring out huge profits and that too fairly consistently, so our primary objective got to be learning well, if we do that then we will easily be able to create good method and also connect it with money management. I am glad to be with OctaFX where I get excellent help with their 50% bonus on deposit scheme, it’s rocking with been use able too, so that’s why I like it so much and enjoy in trading with them.

11 hours ago, Abhishek Singh said:

I don’t think there is any miracle or rocket science required to do this, it’s all about using of proper strategy with good money management and method, if we are able to do that then we will definitely be able to bring out huge profits and that too fairly consistently, so our primary objective got to be learning well, if we do that then we will easily be able to create good method and also connect it with money management. I am glad to be with OctaFX where I get excellent help with their 50% bonus on deposit scheme, it’s rocking with been use able too, so that’s why I like it so much and enjoy in trading with them.

we may not live forex trading just by luck alone, of course, we must also have the capability of trading that qualified so that we will be able to account for each of our activities in forex trading

Guest gaban

surely we do not use the lucky factor to trading, we must learn how to analyze the market in demo. Unless that newbie has alot of experience, then they should not use demo account for trade in demo account, but if that traders are newbie i think they need demo account. this account is a great place to learn forex.

16 hours ago, Mr. Peppermint said:

Practice is the key element to become a successful trader, and it is the only way to become a pro trader.

keep trying and do not give up is the key to success in all fields, especially in the field of forex, this is important because there will not be a successful trader who simply must they go through the stages very long

On 8/6/2016 at 6:45 AM, uncle gober said:

keep trying and do not give up is the key to success in all fields, especially in the field of forex, this is important because there will not be a successful trader who simply must they go through the stages very long

Thanks for the suggestions, it is better to remain patient while trading, if we lose our patient we lose everything.

This is where all problem starts and we face issues, it’s not right to think so far, we should not worry about becoming experts or all that, we should primarily focus on trading well, if we do that then slowly we will start making it big and becoming expert is just about consistency, if we get that then everything else is going to be easier. I get plenty of support which is through OctaFX broker and that’s due to their top notch conditions which include low spreads from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 plus there is also smooth trading platform like cTrader, it’s all perfect for me and really gives me good launching pad which increases comfort.

This is the biggest problem I have witness with newbies, as I believe we think too far and that leaves us away from what’s more important and that’s to be a good trader, I believe our primary objective must be to be a good trader and only then anything else should come into line. I never worry about becoming pro or expert, as I believe if I have the capability then it will automatically happen. I get serious support from OctaFX broker which is to do with their world class service and facilities which includes low spreads, high leverages, bonuses, rebates and much more, it’s truly awesome wh9ch helps me succeed and I am able to make fairly good profits.

It’s never easy to become pro trader because we have to work extremely hard for it, but all starts from having education and experience, if we are higher on that font then rest of the thing will work out itself, so our primary objective needs to be knowledge and experience. I am doing both parts nicely and I give all credit to Alpari and this http://alpari.com/en/school/, it’s common for brokers to have educational setups, but I BET, it’s nothing like this since it’s from experts that shows us way that we haven’t ever thought out, so for me this is the way to become successful in actual terms!

Archived