Is Greediness Destroys Patience?

Rate this topic

Guest gaban

yes, we do need to be able to control the emotions well, with well controlled emotion it will make us able to trade with the maximum, and therefore try to mengintrol emotions with trading using small capital first

• 3 weeks later...

Definitely, it's true that excess every things is very very bad and greediness is such type of bad.Forex is easy money earning business, so think that today tomorrow i will be rich but not within a minutes.It carry most of the time negative result that we have to count loss.Otherwise, you should try to earn money consistently by your every trade.In addition,today my earning moment is happy and that had possible of my starting with best ECN broker KeyStock.This broker reliable service helps me so much to reach this stage.

I think greedy people cannot keep patience while trading in Forex and greediness inspire all trader to trade without patience. for this reason greed destroyed our business, so we should always control our greed and save our business. A great trader is a trader who can run money management well. I see this is one of the elements that make traders in TICKMILL won the contest "Trader Of The Month"

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gaban

to get the maximum results then we need to have patience, with patience it will allow us to trade with the maximum and comfortable. for that we must practice patience with trading using small capital

If we can not be patient, we will not be able to earn profit in forex trading. We need to understand that forex trading is not easy as we think. Need process to earn profit consistently here. ANd we also need to learn from our trading experience.

yeah its very important to be patient, we have to place trade very thoughtfully and by being impatient we tend to skip various checks before placing trade.

• 5 years later...

We all know that a bad quality can destroy all your good qualities. If you have greediness on you, you can not make your career in this platform. Because greediness can break he wall of your patience. Because greediness and patience both are opposite from each other. If you want to keep patience on you than you have to leave the greediness. I always try to have patience on me. My broker Forex4you always help me to keep me strong and also help me to make money from this market.

Most of the traders lose money because of greed. There is no place for greed and fear in trading. Regardless, this trading regimen is not for the unassuming or leave heart. Lift hasty thoughts considers to a high-chance profile where plan is essential and particular organizing is a sure basic if a trading learner is to survive. I am trading both forex and Futures with Eurotrader broker. I like their instant trade execution. 

• 3 years later...

Forex trading is indeed a highly profitable business when you truly understand and master all aspects of it. That's why a good initial step is to learn and practice regularly, so your experience and understanding can continue to grow, and you can be ready to trade at your best with Tickmill broker.