Forex Is Very Profitable Business

Yes this is true without any argument but everything has two sides which are positive and negative so no matter what happens we must consider both sides and only than invest otherwise if we just go by reputation than we will be in deep trouble, hence work in Forex with great expectations but also keep reality in head.

I have set high standards for myself and currently I am trading with OctaFX broker, it is a broker that fully stands up to my expectations and allows me to see only positive side as due to their low minimum of just 5 USD I can trade with freedom and still get plenty of chance to make profits due to their 50% bonus that they give.

• 2 weeks later...

Trading forex is like any other business you can think of, and of course in every business there is always a risk involved,but you can minimize your risk by having a full understanding or grasp of what you are doing. Take your time, learn and master the act of forex trading, demo trade till you have almost perfected your craft and i definately believe that the profit will come.

Forex trading requires precision in the selection of brokers as well as the appropriate trading strategy. a trader requires a broker that gives the type of account in accordance with the trading systems are used. In addition to the traders, investors require a reliable Manager's PAMM in managing money invested so as to generate profit

TenkoFx provide the best options for traders, PAMM-managers and investors to trade and investment as a place with a transparent and secure

can not be denied if the forex is a very profitable business because the forex then we will be able to money even though we only trading with small capital or even free capital. for that we need to try to trade comfortably and safely

It’s profitable if we have knowledge and experience but can be very damaging if we lack these so a beginner should not excite himself by believing it’s all good. It is nice to work in this type of business but then there is also negative side that a wrong move is very costly here. There are two crucial things with first mainly been that we should not try to over trade in hunting for profits and other is to be trading with risk management.

Really, Forex business is much profitable business. But, I set my monthly target around 30% profit. Because, I am very careful about money management policy. In addition, I put my monthly target according to my previous trading skilled with my capital size. Actually, now I can easily reach my monthly target from my five years trading experience. On the other hand, I get 4% bonus from my trading broker ‘GCI’. I can withdraw this bonus without any condition. Therefore, around the month I get much money for me. From my first of trading, I was very interested to take this business as my profession. Because, I believe Forex is the king of business.

Everywhere there are also risks and benefits ;)

yes, every business has a lot of risks and benefits of forex is no exception, for that we need to improve trading skills are good that we will be able to improve the ability of good trading and the benefits that we get will be even greater

yes, every business has a lot of risks and benefits of forex is no exception, for that we need to improve trading skills are good that we will be able to improve the ability of good trading and the benefits that we get will be even greater

Every business has risk and we must understand it. We will not get maximal profit in forex if we do not want to understand the risk. We will be able to earn profit in forex if we have good skills here. Surely, we need to hone our trading skills.

"Invite your friend, get $10 and win $5,000"

Forex is very lucrative business platform in the traditional world. So maximum people from many sectors are joining Forex every day especially the young generation. By the way, it is not too much easy to earn profit by Forex. Because, there is nobody who can predict the real movement of market with certainly. So if one is willing to earn profit he or she must have gathered most accurate trading knowledge.

yes, forex is a very profitable business especially with small capital and not burdensome so much that makes this business as a side job or main occupation. so then we will be able to try to trade with a maximum

To be sure. Because, we traders can earn unlimited money if we have enough trading skilled. Besides, without enough trading knowledge its much risky to trade in Forex. I have been trading in Forex from 2008. In addition, I made my profitable trading strategy within one year. Notwithstanding I was a loser for using market maker trading broker. Because, the market maker brokers were hit my stop loss without any logic. Then, I start to study about broker regulation and found ExoFx is the most reliable trading platform for Forex trading. Because, this UK FCA regulated trading broker always ensures traders capital security very sincerely. Really, now I am very relaxed with my big trading capital.

• 3 weeks later...

To be sure. Because, we traders can earn unlimited money if we have enough trading skilled. Besides, without enough trading knowledge its much risky to trade in Forex. I have been trading in Forex from 2008. In addition, I made my profitable trading strategy within one year. Notwithstanding I was a loser for using market maker trading broker. Because, the market maker brokers were hit my stop loss without any logic. Then, I start to study about broker regulation and found ExoFx is the most reliable trading platform for Forex trading. Because, this UK FCA regulated trading broker always ensures traders capital security very sincerely. Really, now I am very relaxed with my big trading capital.

In forex, we must try to more improve our trading skills. We can try to use small amount and we can try to maximize trading platform to make us be more ready to trade in forex. Demo account will be able to be maximized to do it.

TenkoFx Deposit Bonus

Any work can be good or profitable if we do it with proper way and don’t try to achieve too much early on. I always wanted to get rich overnight but lucky I understood it’s not possible and finally than I joined trading course Remote FX Traders program, it was provided by the most epic brokerage company Yes FX Global, their the trainers are so passionate that no matter how lazy we are but they will bring the best out of us and they taught me to adopt to any situation and finally made me into great trader with excellent technical analysis knowledge.

this are common issue with daily trade entry. there's many way for such entry, during high trading setup postivie pips are one high possible to achieve.
many EA would provide such result, grid trading are one well know for pips gain.
here's result from 20 trading days, use 4 different pair, using grid EA. 10% profit weekly.
yRYAkRL.jpg
due my account spread are low it's maximize profit, I currently use Tickmill trading account, at EURUSD entry it give average 0.3 pips spread sometimes i've got lower spread (0.1 pips) while entry executed.

In forex, we must try to more improve our trading skills. We can try to use small amount and we can try to maximize trading platform to make us be more ready to trade in forex. Demo account will be able to be maximized to do it.

Improving skills is good even it will make us be better and get more maximal result. We also must learn from our trading experience and make us be more ready to trade in forex. Demo contest in InstaForex also can be maximized to get more trading experience.

Improving skills is good even it will make us be better and get more maximal result. We also must learn from our trading experience and make us be more ready to trade in forex. Demo contest in InstaForex also can be maximized to get more trading experience.

correct it, improve trading skills that will either make us better able to maximize the good trading capital so that we will get the maximum trading. Demo accounts can help us to be able to improve trading skills

correct it, improve trading skills that will either make us better able to maximize the good trading capital so that we will get the maximum trading. Demo accounts can help us to be able to improve trading skills

Demo account is good for traders, especially for beginners. We can use demo account to make us be more ready to trade with real account and then we will be able to maximize it. I also still use demo account in TenkoFx.

Demo account is good for traders, especially for beginners. We can use demo account to make us be more ready to trade with real account and then we will be able to maximize it. I also still use demo account in TenkoFx.

The demo account is very important and very useful for beginners and therefore we need to use a demo account and a maximum fine. with a demo account we will have good preparation in real trading account

Due to high leverage option forex is a profitable business but it is too much risky. So when we will make trade that time we need minimize risk at first. When we are able to do it that time we make secure income from forex. For that reason when we will make trade all time we try to follow the risk management rules.

yeah it does. many brokers would provide extra advantage for their new clients. common promotion are bonus offering, but make sure you read their whole rule engagement upon those offering. some deposit bonus are only supported for opening new entry trade, but not as margin while having bad trading situation ( negative). I've got exclusive 15% deposit bonus at my Tickmill account for minimum 100$ deposit, and it's a real bonus which added to stop-out level

Archived